Trump Lied About Moscow Deal

Nothing illegal at all. Happens in business all the time. Did you ever stop to think that Trump left it up to those who worked for him??

A FIFTY MILLION DOLLAR BRIBE...done without the Orange Asshole's approval?

A. That's fucking ILLEGAL

B. No one with a brain would claim what you just claimed

C. You'll excuse anything
Republicans have no decency ...

I agree. They tried to bribe their way into a Tower but it failed

No big deal?

That's friggin ILLEGAL

And all this while Trump was running for President , hiding this from the voters, and while Putin was trying to get Trump elected...

Are you people serious?

Nothing illegal at all. Happens in business all the time. Did you ever stop to think that Trump left it up to those who worked for him??

No of course you didn't.

Putin would have done the same no matter who Hitlery's opponent was. Trump had nothing to do with it. He hates Hitlery.

Carry on jackass.
Trump left it to others ?? Yeah just like Putin would do??? Are you a jackass ??

I agree. They tried to bribe their way into a Tower but it failed

No big deal?

That's friggin ILLEGAL

And all this while Trump was running for President , hiding this from the voters, and while Putin was trying to get Trump elected...

Are you people serious?

No of course you didn't.

Putin would have done the same no matter who Hitlery's opponent was. Trump had nothing to do with it. He hates Hitlery.

Carry on jackass.
Trump left it to others ?? Yeah just like Putin would do??? Are you a jackass ??

The only jackass I see is you.

And yet here you are saying that breaking the law is no big deal

Dang......must be a brain fuck up......how easily and repeatedly progressives get duped by loose association stuff. Fascinating to me.:113:

You put liberals kin a position of power and the next thing you know, we'll have laws prohibiting talking.

VOX???????? ROTFLMAO!!!!!

BTW, I wouldn't give even so much as a fly's fart off of Joe Biden's hair plugs if Trump was planning to build a dozen hotels in Russia....why would I? Are you simply butthurt because Putin made the Obamamonkey look weak and impotent on the world stage when the E.U illegally overthrew the duly elected government in the Ukraine and allowed Crimea to cast their lot with Russia instead of the E.U and the IMF?

Putin bent Obamamonkey over and gave him the "high, hard one" in front of the entire world.......and after Putin suckered the Obamapuppet admin out of 20 percent of America's uranium. Sucks to be an impotent leftard......

(snicker)
Vox is just reporting on a Giuliani interview. Its him saying, not any media outlet.

Dont change the subject to crimea, Trump wants Russia to have Crimea.

An offer of 50 million dollars to get a deal done is ILLEGAL

VOX???????? ROTFLMAO!!!!!

BTW, I wouldn't give even so much as a fly's fart off of Joe Biden's hair plugs if Trump was planning to build a dozen hotels in Russia....why would I? Are you simply butthurt because Putin made the Obamamonkey look weak and impotent on the world stage when the E.U illegally overthrew the duly elected government in the Ukraine and allowed Crimea to cast their lot with Russia instead of the E.U and the IMF?

Putin bent Obamamonkey over and gave him the "high, hard one" in front of the entire world.......and after Putin suckered the Obamapuppet admin out of 20 percent of America's uranium. Sucks to be an impotent leftard......

(snicker)
Vox is just reporting on a Giuliani interview. Its him saying, not any media outlet.

Dont change the subject to crimea, Trump wants Russia to have Crimea.
And he just eased sanctions on Deripaska...worth hundreds of millions personally to OVD

No it isn't. Happens all the time in the private sector. The bride didn't work. No Tower.
Er..um.. just offering a "bribe", defined as anything of value cash or non-cash, to a foreign official in return or in the hopes of return of favorable treatment is illegal.

Of course there has been no credible evidence presented to date that Donny offered a bribe to any foreign official in violation of the FCPA, so I guess we'll have to wait and see if any materializes. :dunno:

No it isn't. Happens all the time in the private sector. The bride didn't work. No Tower.
Er..um.. just offering a "bribe", defined as anything of value cash or non-cash, to a foreign official in return or in the hopes of return of favorable treatment is illegal.

Of course there has been no credible evidence presented to date that Donny offered a bribe to any foreign official in violation of the FCPA, so I guess we'll have to wait and see if any materializes. :dunno:

Depends on who the bribe was offered to. If it were to Govt. officials then you are right. It was my understanding that it was a total business deal. No Govt. involved.

As you said. No credible evidence has appeared that the bribe was made to Govt. officials.

Depends on who the bribe was offered to. If it were to Govt. officials then you are right. It was my understanding that it was a total business deal. No Govt. involved.

As you said. No credible evidence has appeared that the bribe was made to Govt. officials.
Absolutely false.

The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act does NOT make the distinctions you are trying to make.

Correction...it does require a bribe to an official..but of course PUTIN is an "official" so...

Last edited:

Depends on who the bribe was offered to. If it were to Govt. officials then you are right. If it was to fellow businessmen then its not illegal.

Trump and the Cartel have nothing to hide, nothing ....... thats why they have gone to extremes covering up NOTHING.

makes perfect sense to Trumptards

Depends on who the bribe was offered to. If it were to Govt. officials then you are right. If it was to fellow businessmen then its not illegal.
The legal definition of "Foreign Officials" is very broad to include anyone that has any official capacity with a foreign government, Putin would certainly qualify.

Since when do the partisan munchkins-D need credible evidence to throw around accusations? Innuendo, pure speculation or just plain old bad dreams seems to be enough for them to skip the investigation, skip the grand jury, skip the trial and go straight into the sentencing phase.

So according to Trump's lawyer , Trump was negotiating a 300 million dollar deal in Moscow to build a tower all the way through the Presidential election.

This was while Putin was trying to get Trump elected...and while Trump was claiming he had no deals going on with Russia...

Oh and let's not forget that part of the deal (because nothing happens in Moscow without Putin's approval) Trump offered Putin a 50 MILLION dollar apartment in that tower if the deal went through.

And offer like that by the way is illegal (Foreign Corrupt Practices Act)

upload_2019-1-22_10-23-22.jpeg

So according to Trump's lawyer , Trump was negotiating a 300 million dollar deal in Moscow to build a tower all the way through the Presidential election.

This was while Putin was trying to get Trump elected...and while Trump was claiming he had no deals going on with Russia...

Oh and let's not forget that part of the deal (because nothing happens in Moscow without Putin's approval) Trump offered Putin a 50 MILLION dollar apartment in that tower if the deal went through.

Yep, that's what Julieannie said.
So it must be gospel.
Christ, you post like a gossipy women.*

*No offense to other sensible women intended.

Are you suggesting that Trump's lawyer is lying?

ec9.jpg

Has Hillary spent the $54M Putin gave her for our uranium yet?

Forum List

Back