Trump lie of the day: GDP higher than UE .

Let it go lefties. You only look like nit-picking fools when you play this game. I wonder if anyone fact checked Woodward's book.

Nit picking ? He floats a tweet making him sled look good and it’s not even close to the truth .

You righties still give obama shit for mis speaking and saying “57 states “

i figure we should have an ongoing list of his lies . Daunting task I know .

First up . This tweet:

“The gdp rate 4.2 % is higher than the UE rate 3.9% for the first time in 100 years”.

WRONG! Nice to see how he accepts the UE stats that he used to call fake.

Still wrong .

Terms of Service Violation

the 70 years since the Labor Department started publishing monthly jobless numbers, the growth rate has been higher than the unemployment level more than 20 percent of the time when compared with GDP, which is reported quarterly.

GDP growth of 4.2% and you're attacking him on historical trivia?

hysterical-laughter.jpg

No, for being an idiot.

How much credit did you give Obama for the 5.1% followed by the 4.9% growth?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Not much.

Yet in your mind Trump is solely responsible for that 4.2

"Solely"? Not the term I would use.

BUT, he polices are certainly designed to kick the economy into a whole higher level and they seem to be working.

First up . This tweet:

“The gdp rate 4.2 % is higher than the UE rate 3.9% for the first time in 100 years”.

Still wrong .

the 70 years since the Labor Department started publishing monthly jobless numbers, the growth rate has been higher than the unemployment level more than 20 percent of the time when compared with GDP, which is reported quarterly.

hysterical-laughter.jpg

No, for being an idiot.

Not much.

BUT, he polices are certainly designed to kick the economy into a whole higher level and they seem to be working.

you seem to be believing what trump tells you ...

First up . This tweet:

Still wrong .

hysterical-laughter.jpg

No, for being an idiot.

Not much.

They have kicked the deficit into high gear that is for sure

hysterical-laughter.jpg

No, for being an idiot.

Not much.

It is not TRump telling me that things are improving economically.

No, for being an idiot.

Not much.

Things have been improving since 2010...
upload_2018-9-11_17-33-25.png

upload_2018-9-11_17-34-45.png

upload_2018-9-11_17-38-7.png

Not much.

View attachment 216048

View attachment 216049
View attachment 216050

Give it some time. I think you will be pleased.

100 years? Must have asked advice from Pelosi on this one.

First up . This tweet:

Still wrong .

I LOVE LOVE LOVE how Trump plays you guys.

Since the media can't report anything positive, now they will report how GDP is high and unemployment is low. Slurping it like idiots.

Great stuff.

View attachment 216048

View attachment 216049
View attachment 216050

Why give it some time? I have been pleased since 2010. Since that time my family income has more than tripled and our lifestyle is one that I rather enjoy. In 2010 I had nothing for retirement but my Marine Corps retirement and SS. Now we have two 401ks and an investment portfolio in the 6 digits.

Your partisanship does not allow you to see what is already there, nothing has changed since your savior won the election, as I have proven, every economic metric is moving in the same direction. The only thing I have seen that is a direct result of Trump's actions is the slowing of the markets thanks to his trade wars.

If you could just put your partisanship aside you would live a much happier life.

View attachment 216048

View attachment 216049
View attachment 216050

Why give it some time? I have been pleased since 2010. Since that time my family income has more than tripled and our lifestyle is one that I rather enjoy. In 2010 I had nothing for retirement but my Marine Corps retirement and SS. Now we have two 401ks and an investment portfolio in the 6 digits.

Your partisanship does not allow you to see what is already there, nothing has changed since your savior won the election, as I have proven, every economic metric is moving in the same direction. The only thing I have seen that is a direct result of Trump's actions is the slowing of the markets thanks to his trade wars.

If you could just put your partisanship aside you would live a much happier life.

I'm seeing and hearing otherwise, that some next level shit is gearing up.

First up . This tweet:

Still wrong .

hysterical-laughter.jpg

No, for being an idiot.

How much were you critical of him for his pathetic GDP growth in his eighth year?

Obama's highest GDP was 2.9%

Obama's GDP numbers were juiced by tons of Treasury support with QE and 0% rates. Not his fault, but true none the less.

What is it you think is going to happen that has not been happening for the last 6 to 8 years?

Rising wages.

That has been happening for the last 8 year, though there was a dip after the election for a short time.

The only thing that will push wages up any significant amount is when companies cannot find enough employees and they have to start fighting over what is there. That is not happening yet and I doubt it will. If you want a raise, better yourself and make yourself more valuable to your boss. Do not wait for Trump to raise wages.

What is it you think is going to happen that has not been happening for the last 6 to 8 years?

Rising wages.

That has been happening for the last 8 year, though there was a dip after the election for a short time.

The only thing that will push wages up any significant amount is when companies cannot find enough employees and they have to start fighting over what is there. That is not happening yet and I doubt it will. If you want a raise, better yourself and make yourself more valuable to your boss. Do not wait for Trump to raise wages.

I think with increasing demand, and decreased supply, due to better immigration policy, that yes, we will see employees fighting over "what there is".

Lawrence O'Donnell Shreds Donald Trump Over His Most 'Evil' Lie About 9/11 | HuffPost

MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell has taken Donald Trump to task for what he described as the president’s “worst” lie about the 9/11 terror attacks.

On Tuesday’s broadcast of “The Last Word,” O’Donnell branded Trump’s claim during a 2016 GOP primary campaign debate that he lost “hundreds of friends” in the collapse of the Twin Towers as “evil.”

“As soon as Donald Trump said that in the campaign debate in South Carolina, I said he was lying,” said O’Donnell. “I didn’t know how many friends he’d lost on 9/11, but I knew it wasn’t hundreds.”

“I still didn’t know how many friends Donald Trump might have lost on 9/11,” O’Donnell continued Tuesday. “But knowing the way Donald Trump lies as I do, I suspected then that the real number was zero, and then I checked, and the real number was zero. Donald Trump did not attend a single 9/11 funeral, not one.”

First up . This tweet:

Still wrong .

hysterical-laughter.jpg

No, for being an idiot.

ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT! Are you crazy? How can ANY economy move forward when the President makes totally ANTI-ECONOMIC growth statements and
supports policies LIKE THE following?
Obama did everything to thwart the US economy!
Really? You want higher gas prices, utilities' prices to skyrocket? You want 450,000 people unemployed $100 billion in tax revenue a year gone?
You in favor of a 1 million barrel oil tanker traveling one mile on open dangerous ocean vs 700 barrels traveling 1 mile on DRY LAND? You think THAT's progressive?
You in favor of Brazil shipping oil to the USA???
All of these and MORE... The worst R&Rs growth rate in history and YOU think that's good for the economy?

Obamaantibusiness.png

ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT! Are you crazy? How can ANY economy move forward when the President makes totally ANTI-ECONOMIC growth statements and
supports policies LIKE THE following?

And yet the economy did indeed surge forward, showing just how little the POTUS effect is.

Lawrence O'Donnell Shreds Donald Trump Over His Most 'Evil' Lie About 9/11 | HuffPost

MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell has taken Donald Trump to task for what he described as the president’s “worst” lie about the 9/11 terror attacks.

On Tuesday’s broadcast of “The Last Word,” O’Donnell branded Trump’s claim during a 2016 GOP primary campaign debate that he lost “hundreds of friends” in the collapse of the Twin Towers as “evil.”

“As soon as Donald Trump said that in the campaign debate in South Carolina, I said he was lying,” said O’Donnell. “I didn’t know how many friends he’d lost on 9/11, but I knew it wasn’t hundreds.”

“I still didn’t know how many friends Donald Trump might have lost on 9/11,” O’Donnell continued Tuesday. “But knowing the way Donald Trump lies as I do, I suspected then that the real number was zero, and then I checked, and the real number was zero. Donald Trump did not attend a single 9/11 funeral, not one.”
But look at the great job he did with PR and the hurricane there Only lost 3000 Hope he doesn't do such a good job with NC

A trade war is when countries try to harm each others Trade.

Trump is leveling the unfair trade with others, not harm them .
Two very different situations.

Yeah, we'll see how Trump-voting farmers and those who lose their jobs due to steel prices feel about that come November 6.
Choose your source:
trade war will hurt trump voters the most

Not a trade war.
A renegotiation to make trade fairer for us.
Why should we be over 800 billion in the red?
People in farming and steel understand what he is doing and they understand how it will be good for them in the long run.

Forum List

Back