Trump leads NEWEST Q Poll, Carson fades in national poll (Jeb at 5%)

Ask the brits and Canadians how they like govt run medicine. Ask them how they like waiting months for an MRI and years for a knee replacement.

Canadians overwhelming support government run medicine.

A new poll conducted by the Toronto-based Nanos Research points to overwhelming support — 86.2 percent — for strengthening public health care rather than expanding for-profit services.

“With more than 8 in 10 Canadians supporting public solutions to make public health care stronger, there is compelling evidence that Canadians across all demographics would prefer a public over a for-profit health care system,” said Nik Nanos, president of Nanos Research.​

New poll shows Canadians overwhelmingly support public health care | Physicians for a National Health Program

That's no surprise to anyone who has any clue what's going on in Canada.

The Canadian left uses the American medical system to bash anyone who wants to privatize health care in Canada.

There are 35 million people in Canada. 330 million in the USA. What works for 35 million won't work for 330 million. The US also has 20 million illegals that our government also wants to take care of medically. We have almost as many illegals as the entire population of Canada.

What your cite also does not address is that Canadians come to the US when they have serious illnesses that require immediate treatment.

So as to the validity of your site-----------------FAIL

But then you were charged and billed outrageous amounts. Healthcare should be paid for with our taxes we pay.

Why? Using your logic, food, housing, and clothing should also be paid for with taxes and provided by the momma government.

Why shouldn't the government tax the living shit out of us and provide everything we need in exchange?
Careful what you ask for, moron. you might get it.
Either government should use our taxes we ALREADY PAY for things that benefit us OR they should crack down on how much healthcare costs...its that simple. I prefer the simpler path. We already pay the taxes needed to make sure we stay healthy just need to shift what the taxes are used for from warfare,foreign aide and military adventurism to healthcare for all citizens among other things.

Ask the brits and Canadians how they like govt run medicine. Ask them how they like waiting months for an MRI and years for a knee replacement.

It always sounds great when someone says "the government is going to give it to us free". But the reality is something quite different.
Nothing is free. How is OUR TAXES PAYING FOR IT make it free? You give me a better solution than being billed outrageous amounts of money for a procedure and we can give it a go!

The problems are many. First, only about half of americans pay any federal income tax, second, do you know of anything that the government has ever done efficiently? Do you want your doctors office run like the DMV where you take a number, sit and wait for hours and then have a 15 second visit with someone who is overworked and only marginally competent?

Before obozocare, those who had insurance paid small deductibles or co-pays, those who did not have insurance got treated free either through Medicaid, medicare, or some charitable organization. No one was denied medical care before ACA.

Now, its basically the same, except that those with insurance are paying higher deductibles, higher premiums, and getting either less coverage or coverage that they don't want or need.

Turning something over to the government never makes it better.
Trump has been in favor of single payer......and may be in favor of it again since he is never wrong.

A single issue does not make or break a RINO. This is but a single issue. Trump also supports single payer and supported Clinton.

Yet it is Rubio that is called the RINO? Some things make no sense.
Trump supports whatever is in the best interest of Trump.

Bullshit. Trump is already wealthy and successful. His personal interests have been satisfied many times over. He is ready to give something back to the country that made his success possible.
His personal interests will never be satisfied. He wants to be king.

and Hillary wants to be queen, what's your point?
I will not vote for either.

Great, that solves everything. Let others make your decisions as to who is running the country. Brilliant, fricken brilliant.

Trump supports whatever is in the best interest of Trump.

Bullshit. Trump is already wealthy and successful. His personal interests have been satisfied many times over. He is ready to give something back to the country that made his success possible.

Great, that solves everything. Let others make your decisions as to who is running the country. Brilliant, fricken brilliant.
I get but a single vote. That vote will be against both Hillary and Trump. Like it or not, OTHERS may out vote your and my choices for who run the country.

I get but a single vote. That vote will be against both Hillary and Trump. Like it or not, OTHERS may out vote your and my choices for who run the country.

If you live in a very red or blue state, stay home or vote for mickey mouse. If you live in a swing state, your vote could matter.

If you live in a very red or blue state, stay home or vote for mickey mouse. If you live in a swing state, your vote could matter.

I agree with you on that. I live in a very red state, so in 2008 i was able to vote against Mccain without feeling like I was supporting Obama. I voted for the guy running in the constution party that year. If I had been in a swing state I probably would have held my nose and voted for Mccain. I don't know if I could hold my nose and vote for Trump over Hillary in a swing state or not. In fact, it could be the other way around.

Since I'm in a very red state, I'm not voting for either.

I agree with you on that. I live in a very red state, so in 2008 i was able to vote against Mccain without feeling like I was supporting Obama. I voted for the guy running in the constution party that year. If I had been in a swing state I probably would have held my nose and voted for Mccain. I don't know if I could hold my nose and vote for Trump over Hillary in a swing state or not. In fact, it could be the other way around.

Just curious, why do you hate Trump? Is it because he is not PC and says what he thinks? Is it because he is successful? Is it because he has a hot wife and attractive kids? Is it because he is saying what most americans are thinking?

Sure, he has an ego, what politician doesn't?

Hillary is a proven criminal who should be in jail. Why specifically would you consider voting for an old, white, corrupt, lying woman?

Just curious, why do you hate Trump? Is it because he is not PC and says what he thinks? Is it because he is successful? Is it because he has a hot wife and attractive kids? Is it because he is saying what most americans are thinking?

Hillary is a proven criminal who should be in jail. Why specifically would you consider voting for an old, white, corrupt, lying woman?
Much of what Trump says I agree with. Then there are times he goes off the deep end like Mexico is sending the worst of their people to us (I'm obviously paraphrasing) like rapist, murders and drug dealers. Its not that he isn't PC, its that he isn't accurate. I agree that many of the illegals coming from Mexico are rapist, murders, drug dealers and gang members since there is no vetting process when people come illegally. However, to say that Mexico is sending them is like saying that the Mexican government is rounding up their criminals and sending them north to us which isn't accurate. Also, most of the illegals are good people looking for a better life for themselves and their families (but still here illegally).

If he had said that many illegals are criminals, murders, rapist, and overall bad chapters and that our immigration laws need to be inforced to keep them out.

Maybe its part of his businessman/salesman personality that he has to exaggerate everything. However, I usually run away from salesman that makes unsubstantiated claims about what their product can do. He would make a great used car salesman.

I also don't like him because of the way he attacks others. He is even more thin skinned than Obama. All those that are critical of him are LOSERS..... He can be loving and all praises for someone who supports him and then BOOM, if there is the slightest criticism then that supporter becomes a stupid incompetent loser. I don't like bullies.

Last edited:

Much of what Trump says I agree with. Then there are times he goes off the deep end like Mexico is sending the worst of their people to us (I'm obviously paraphrasing) like rapist, murders and drug dealers. Its not that he isn't PC, its that he isn't accurate. I agree that many of the illegals coming from Mexico are rapist, murders, drug dealers and gang members since there is no vetting process when people come illegally. However, to say that Mexico is sending them is like saying that the Mexican government is rounding up their criminals and sending them north to us which isn't accurate. Also, most of the illegals are good people looking for a better life for themselves and their families (but still here illegally).

If he had said that many illegals are criminals, murders, rapist, and overall bad chapters and that our immigration laws need to be inforced to keep them out.

Maybe its part of his businessman/salesman personality that he has to exaggerate everything. However, I usually run away from salesman that makes unsubstantiated claims about what their product can do. He would make a great used car salesman.

I also don't like him because of the way he attacks others. He is even more thin skinned than Obama. All those that are critical of him are LOSERS..... He can be loving and all praises for someone who supports him and then BOOM, if there is the slightest criticism then that supporter becomes a stupid incompetent loser. I don't like bullies.

Ok, so you don't like his personality. I understand that. What he said about mexico and illegals is accurate, many of the illegals coming from mexico are criminals of one type or another and the Obama administration is just letting them in multiple times. He never said or implied that ALL Mexicans are bad people or that the Mexican govt was dumping its criminals on us.

Do you know that mexico has a wall at its southern border with Guatamala that is very effective in keeping people out of mexico? Do you know what mexico does to people who enter that country illegally? What Trump is saying about illegal immigration is accurate and the vast majority of American agree with him.

All politicians attack those who challenge them. That's just the way life is. To claim that Trump is any different from the rest of them is naïve.

A new poll conducted by the Toronto-based Nanos Research points to overwhelming support — 86.2 percent — for strengthening public health care rather than expanding for-profit services.

“With more than 8 in 10 Canadians supporting public solutions to make public health care stronger, there is compelling evidence that Canadians across all demographics would prefer a public over a for-profit health care system,” said Nik Nanos, president of Nanos Research.​

New poll shows Canadians overwhelmingly support public health care | Physicians for a National Health Program

The Canadian left uses the American medical system to bash anyone who wants to privatize health care in Canada.

There are 35 million people in Canada. 330 million in the USA. What works for 35 million won't work for 330 million. The US also has 20 million illegals that our government also wants to take care of medically. We have almost as many illegals as the entire population of Canada.

What your cite also does not address is that Canadians come to the US when they have serious illnesses that require immediate treatment.

You said "ask Canadians how they like their govt run healthcare." The answer is "a lot."

Everything else you wrote is irrelevant to your question.

Ok, so you don't like his personality. I understand that. What he said about mexico and illegals is accurate, many of the illegals coming from mexico are criminals of one type or another and the Obama administration is just letting them in multiple times. He never said or implied that ALL Mexicans are bad people or that the Mexican govt was dumping its criminals on us.

Do you know that mexico has a wall at its southern border with Guatamala that is very effective in keeping people out of mexico? Do you know what mexico does to people who enter that country illegally? What Trump is saying about illegal immigration is accurate and the vast majority of American agree with him.

All politicians attack those who challenge them. That's just the way life is. To claim that Trump is any different from the rest of them is naïve.

No it is not accurate. Mexico is not sending them. They are coming by their own decision and free will. Also, Trump did not specify illegal immigrants when he said this.

Perhaps I could support Trump if I start using the Trump decoder to turn what he says into what I want it to mean.

You said "ask Canadians how they like their govt run healthcare." The answer is "a lot."

They want choice
http://www.canada.com/health/Canadians+want+choice+they+access+health+care+poll/6850577/story.html

OTTAWA — The majority of Canadians support a "mixed" model of health care that would give them the option of spending their own money for care in a private system, according to the results of a new poll.

And three-quarters of them support being able to buy private health insurance for all forms of medically necessary treatment, including cancer care and heart surgery, which they could then obtain outside of the public health care system.

It found that 53 per cent preferred the mixed model.

You'd think the RINO ELITES would get the message after the BASE fell in on them!

tmdsu15120120151203125611.jpg

They want choice
Canadians want choice in how they access health care: poll

OTTAWA — The majority of Canadians support a "mixed" model of health care that would give them the option of spending their own money for care in a private system, according to the results of a new poll.

And three-quarters of them support being able to buy private health insurance for all forms of medically necessary treatment, including cancer care and heart surgery, which they could then obtain outside of the public health care system.

Yes, I know. I can tell you stories, including my father who had to wait a year to see a neurologist.

But what Canadians want is reform, not wholesale change. Government medicine is still very popular in Canada.

No it is not accurate. Mexico is not sending them. They are coming by their own decision and free will. Also, Trump did not specify illegal immigrants when he said this.

Perhaps I could support Trump if I start using the Trump decoder to turn what he says into what I want it to mean.

neither he nor I said that Mexico was "sending" them.

If the topic is illegal aliens, then its logical to believe that he was talking about illegal aliens, Duh-------------------

They want choice
Canadians want choice in how they access health care: poll

Yes, I know. I can tell you stories, including my father who had to wait a year to see a neurologist.

But what Canadians want is reform, not wholesale change. Government medicine is still very popular in Canada.

what works for a population of 35 million where they are culturally and ethnically very similar and what works for a very diverse population of 330 million are totally different.

as with all such programs, if you are getting it free you love it, if you are paying you hate it.

If the topic is illegal aliens, then its logical to believe that he was talking about illegal aliens, Duh-------------------

OK, he used the word "sending". Take it literally if it makes you feel good.

I do agree that since he is not a practiced politician who uses PC in every statement, he sometimes uses the wrong words.

Now, STFU and deal with the reality that this country is being invaded by illegals and radical muslims who are determined to kill us. Trump is the only candidate who has vowed to stop that invasion.

Forum List

Back