Trump Leads Clinton by 6

Name the last president who didn't lie...

Thanks for confirming...

a658e7fc43aaafd6b75c3df1e3bfbc63.jpg

The deflection has reached an insurmountable amount. And the irony that is generated as you try to paint Trump as a liar is just the icing on the cake.
I take your lack of an answer to mean you can't think of a president who hasn't lied.

As far as Hillary and Crazy Donald lying...

Hillary
True ........... 54 (22%)(54)
Mostly True .... 67 (28%)(67)
Half True ...... 53 (22%)(53)
Mostly False ... 35 (14%)(35)
False .......... 27 (11%)(27)
Pants on Fire ... 6 (2%)

Crazy Donald
True ............. 9 (4%)(9)
Mostly True ..... 25 (11%)(25)
Half True ....... 34 (15%)(34)
Mostly False .... 39 (17%)(39)
False ........... 81 (35%)(81)
Pants on Fire ... 42 (18%)(42)

And you forgot the most important statistic:

Politifarce
Pants on fire ............. Billions (100%)(Yuge)

But weren't you just claiming that lies don't matter as everyone lies... funny how that works.
LOLOL

Do you really think calling them "politifarce" proves they're wrong?? :lmao:

And I'm not criticizing Crazy Donald for being a more prolific liar than Hillary.... I criticizing the nutty right as the hypocrites they are for castigating Hillary as a liar after nominating the one Republican who lies more than every other candidate.

No, their liberal ties and obvious and proven bias is what makes them a farce. Thanks for asking.
I note you have failed now twice to find their assessment of Crazy Donald's lies to be inaccurate. Saying they're bias doesn't prove they're wrong.

Thanks for confirming...

The deflection has reached an insurmountable amount. And the irony that is generated as you try to paint Trump as a liar is just the icing on the cake.
I take your lack of an answer to mean you can't think of a president who hasn't lied.

Hillary
Pants on Fire ... 6 (2%)

Crazy Donald

Politifarce

But weren't you just claiming that lies don't matter as everyone lies... funny how that works.
LOLOL

And I'm not criticizing Crazy Donald for being a more prolific liar than Hillary.... I criticizing the nutty right as the hypocrites they are for castigating Hillary as a liar after nominating the one Republican who lies more than every other candidate.

No, their liberal ties and obvious and proven bias is what makes them a farce. Thanks for asking.
I note you have failed now twice to find their assessment of Crazy Donald's lies to be inaccurate. Saying they're bias doesn't prove they're wrong.

Actually, in this case the bias DOES prove they are wrong. Sorry to say.

They have been caught again and again. Fact Check: PolitiFact Caught Lying About Donald Trump - Breitbart

Not to mention, they are pants on fire ridiculously dumb. None

I guess Trump is extremely truthful when they can't even come up with better examples than that.

Hillary
Pants on Fire ... 6 (2%)

Crazy Donald

Politifarce

LOLOL

They have been caught again and again. Fact Check: PolitiFact Caught Lying About Donald Trump - Breitbart

I guess Trump is extremely truthful when they can't even come up with better examples than that.
Oh, nooo.... breitbart thinks politifact got one wrong. :lmao:

What about the other 200+ documented lies?

Oh, and breitbart got that one wrong, not politifact. Politifact dinged Crazy Donald for making a statement based on a poll utilizing dubias methods and including respondants who were not familiar with ISIS or Al-Qaeda. Breitbart's complaint was that he got dinged at all for citing a poll.

Last edited:

Politifarce

LOLOL

Oh, nooo.... breitart thinks politifact got one wrong. :lmao:

Oh, and breitbart got that one wrong, not politifact. Politifact dinged Crazy Donald for making a statement based on a poll utilizing dubias methods and including respondants who had not heard of ISIS or Al-Qaeda. Breitbart's complaint was that he got dinged at all for citing a poll.

I knew you would not line with your principles and call Breitbart not worthy of consideration, simply because its bias. How does it feel to be a complete hypocrite? I bet... not good. But that's the liberal regressive way.

Now, here is an actual study demonstrating the lies: Study: Media Fact-Checker Says Republicans Lie More

So better just stick with the easily confirmed blatant lying... here is some:

And some more:

Not enough?

More?

I could do this all day... Meanwhile politifact goes on about how Trump does not believe there are brand X cars in Japan, but there in fact are 23 units, my lord. You idiots!

This person should be immediately awarded the Guiness record for lying more than anyone publicly.

Last edited:
LOLOL

Oh, and breitbart got that one wrong, not politifact. Politifact dinged Crazy Donald for making a statement based on a poll utilizing dubias methods and including respondants who had not heard of ISIS or Al-Qaeda. Breitbart's complaint was that he got dinged at all for citing a poll.

I knew you would not line with your principles and call Breitbart not worthy of consideration, simply because its bias. How does it feel to be a complete hypocrite? I bet... not good. But that's the liberal regressive way.

Now, here is an actual study demonstrating the lies: Study: Media Fact-Checker Says Republicans Lie More

And some more:

Not enough?

More?

I could do this all day...

This person should be immediately awarded the Guiness record for lying more than anyone publicly.

I can do this too, Hypocrite...

And some more:

Not enough?

More?

Actually you already DID that. Now you are doing it again... and you are still wrong.

You are not the sharpest pencil of the box, are you?

Politifarce is a lying biased organization paid by democrats. An arm of the party if you will...

And some more:

Not enough?

More?

Actually you already DID that. Now you are doing it again... and you are still wrong.

Politifarce is a lying biased organization paid by democrats. An arm of the party if you will...

LOLOL

So you claim. But the only source you gave was a rightwing website who found fault with them classifying one of Crazy Donald's lies as mostly false, which it was, because it was based on a poll using dubious methods and including folks not up to date on the subject matter.

Politifact stands despite your whiney, hollow objections.

Suck on it, douche bags!

A new USDW telephone and online survey finds Republican nominee Donald Trump expanding his lead to six point with forty-four percent (44%) support to Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s thirty-eight (38%). Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson pulled in seven percent (7%), with five percent (5%) backing Green Party candidate Jill Stein. Another six percent (6%) remain undecided. Trump has a 14 point lead among men, only 1 down among women! The Survey, conducted August 13-17, was a sample of 1,405 likely voters, of which 475 were Democrats (34%), 462 were Republicans (33%), and 468 were Independent or Other (33%).
You are going to be so much fun after the election....:clap:

And some more:

Not enough?

More?

LOLOL

So you claim. But the only source you gave was a rightwing website who found fault with them classifying one of Crazy Donald's lies as mostly false, which it was, because it was based on a poll using dubious methods and including folks not up to date on the subject matter.

No, I gave you a study from a respected university. You could at least try... if you had a brain.

And here a true educational gem for you... full 70-minutes of pants on fire grade lies by Clinton. Sit, watch and learn how to do it proper:

And some more:

Not enough?

More?

LOLOL

No, I gave you a study from a respected university. You could at least try... if you had a brain.

And here a true educational gem for you... full 70-minutes of pants on fire grade lies by Clinton. Sit, watch and learn how to do it proper:

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You cited a study which pointed out politifact finds Republicans lie more than Democrats.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

And some more:

Not enough?

More?

LOLOL

Holyfuckingshit!

You cited a study which pointed out politifact finds Republicans lie more than Democrats

Had you read the study (I know - an impossibility for you) - it clearly demonstrates the fact checkers are BIASED... and thus find more lies (which can often hardly be called lies) by republicans.

Tool...

I think it's time for some more lies that the politifarce didn't quite seem to catch, I wonder why?
Recent Hillary Clinton Lies - 2015-2016 Edition - Email Lies and Perjury in Congress

Last edited:

LOLOL

Holyfuckingshit!

You cited a study which pointed out politifact finds Republicans lie more than Democrats

Had you read the study (I know - an impossibility for you) - it clearly demonstrates the fact checkers are BIASED... and thus find more lies (which can often hardly be called lies) by republicans.

Tool...

Hillary Clinton's debate lies

Of course I read it. Which is how I know you didn't.

They didn't assess politifact for accuracy... they merely counted up the number of lies and found more lies by Republicans than Democrats.

Here... from YOUR link....

In this and future reports, CMPA does not evaluate the ratings given by the fact-checkers. We simply aggregate ratings provided by the fact-checkers themselves.

Next time, dumbfuck, read your own links. :lol:

giphy.gif

LOLOL

Holyfuckingshit!

Tool...

They didn't assess politifact for accuracy... they merely counted up the number of lies and found more lies by Republicans than Democrats.

In this and future reports, CMPA does not evaluate the ratings given by the fact-checkers. We simply aggregate ratings provided by the fact-checkers themselves.

giphy.gif

Ah, a liberal who can not read if it was his last saving grace.

Well, perhaps you can at least hear?

Funny how I see no mention of any of these lies in politifact...

But that's because they themselves are liars paid by democrats. There is a whole blog dedicated to their lies:

PolitiFact Bias

LOLOL

Holyfuckingshit!

Tool...

giphy.gif

But that's because they themselves are liars paid by democrats. There is a whole blog dedicated to their lies:

PolitiFact Bias

The very first one ... Hillary claiming ISIS is using videos with Crazy Donald's own statements as a recruiting tool...

False: No evidence for Hillary Clinton's claim that ISIS is using videos of Donald Trump as recruiting tool

You clearly have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Holyfuckingshit!

Tool...

giphy.gif

PolitiFact Bias

The very first one ... Hillary claiming ISIS is using videos with Crazy Donald's own statements as a recruiting tool...

False: No evidence for Hillary Clinton's claim that ISIS is using videos of Donald Trump as recruiting tool

I suppose, you would just have to understand hyperbole, which regressive persons seem to have just extreme trouble understanding.

Holyfuckingshit!

Tool...

giphy.gif

PolitiFact Bias

I suppose, you would just have to understand hyperbole, which regressive persons seem to have just extreme trouble understanding.

LOLOL

You just posted a video of Hillary lying and falsely claimed politifact didn't mention "ANY" of them.

Caught bullshitting as I proved you're an idiot, you try to write that off as "hyperbole."

:lmao:

You sound as fucked in the head as Crazy Donald, after he claimed he was only being "sarcastic" when caught bullshitting about Obama founding ISIS.

Everyone lies at one time or another....but comparing her fibs to Trump's huge whoppers and saying she is a liar is what makes you the hypocrite.

You live in a fantasy bubble, a Briebart bubble.

Thanks for admitting that Hillary is a catastrophic liar. And given your remarks, you indeed have gone her way in full, even admitting that you too would lie. It seems as though my bleak assumptions were correct all along.

These people will never be able to tell fact from fantasy.
Name the last president who didn't lie...

Thanks for confirming...

Hillary
Pants on Fire ... 6 (2%)

Crazy Donald

Politifarce

You must be really ignorant. I never said lies don't matter....I'm saying that you, who is making so much over Hillary's few lies are just ignoring the huge number of lies that Trump has told.. Funny how that works for hypocrites.

Well, the majority of the 2012 polls were biased a bit, in favor of Romney.

You are delusional.

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytime...tate-polls-must-be-statistically-biased/?_r=0

Apples and oranges.

Yes, most of the polls showed Obama ahead.

However, Obama won by margins that were bigger than what most of the polls predicted.

Hence, most of the polls were biased in favor of Romney.

Well if you want to put it that way.....I would consider it biased toward Romney if they had showed Romney beating Obama ....the fact that they showed Obama ahead turned out to be truth and not bias.

New Topics

Forum List

Back