Trump Leads Clinton by 6

Wait this poll doesn't count...republicans and democrats even.....you have to use twice as many democrats!!!!!

There is NO poll--sometimes it's a very good idea to click on the LINK in the opt's article and actually READ IT--LOL

All it says is that Stupid people are voting for Trump.

Yes we know that--LOL

TrumpStupidPeopleCartoon.jpg
Says a Hillary voter, who thinks she's honest....bwahahahahahaahahaaa

Until you can pull a link out of your ass to prove me wrong--then it's more conspiracy theory aka bullshit.:bsflag:

Here is a proof that she is not honest:

Or are you saying that the FBI director is lying in his public statement? Now THAT would require some serious evidence, or I call conspiracy theory.

So you deliver a (cut and edited video)--from several different dates and points in time and call it proof that Hillary Clinton wasn't honest--LOL The 22 emails in question were marked classified long after she received them, as is what happened with Colin Powell & Condi Rice. The other point Comey makes, is there was no INTENT to do wrong so there will be no charges. Quite the opposite as to what happened with 4 star general, and CIA director David Petraeus. Which FBI director Comey states was much worse than Hillary Clinton's case.
James Comey: David Petraeus case worse than Hillary Clinton's emails - CNNPolitics.com
Rice Aides, Powell Also Got Classified Info on Personal Email Accounts

I really don't know how you're going to handle these 3500 class action law suits that will be in court very soon over Trump University. But it's going to be very interesting to see how you react to it.-LOL
Yes, Trump University Was a Massive Scam

images

Ok first Comey said some were MARKED at the time. But isn't the Secretary of State supposed to know what is important and what is not? Or you agree with Trump that she has bad judgement.

Suck on it, douche bags!

A new USDW telephone and online survey finds Republican nominee Donald Trump expanding his lead to six point with forty-four percent (44%) support to Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s thirty-eight (38%). Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson pulled in seven percent (7%), with five percent (5%) backing Green Party candidate Jill Stein. Another six percent (6%) remain undecided. Trump has a 14 point lead among men, only 1 down among women! The Survey, conducted August 13-17, was a sample of 1,405 likely voters, of which 475 were Democrats (34%), 462 were Republicans (33%), and 468 were Independent or Other (33%).
Didn't you just post a thread bragging about how Trump was only down by 4%, and how that poll is all that matters?
Well... yeah ... but now he found a poll he likes even better!

The poll is giving Trump 25% among Hispanics. Not going to happen.
The poll is giving Trump basically as much support among women as HRC gets. Make me laugh harder
The poll is giving Trump edges in college educated people. Definitely not indicative of reality.

But, hey, you Trump enablers need something to believe it; this online poll is as good as anything.

That poll has Hillary Clinton winning women by ONE point. The latest YouGov poll on realclear has Clinton winning women by FOURTEEN points. Somebody is very wrong.

The poll is giving Trump basically as much support among women as HRC gets. Make me laugh harder
The poll is giving Trump edges in college educated people. Definitely not indicative of reality.

But, hey, you Trump enablers need something to believe it; this online poll is as good as anything.
You seem worried.

You seem worried.

The onlything I'd have to worry about concerning Hillary's upcoming election is paying for anti-depressants for Trump enablers. Do be a dear and tell your messiah to have a concession speech ready for 7 PM EDT... I don't want to be kept waiting for him to concede like we did 4 years ago with Governor Romney. Okay?

You seem worried.

You seem to be unable to read or tell the truth.

You seem worried.

The onlything I'd have to worry about concerning Hillary's upcoming election is paying for anti-depressants for Trump enablers. Do be a dear and tell your messiah to have a concession speech ready for 7 PM EDT... I don't want to be kept waiting for him to concede like we did 4 years ago with Governor Romney. Okay?
The campaign has spent $0 dollars of ADs. That all changes today. Watch Cliton's numbers fall when voters are exposed to the real Hillary.

Trump is the better candidate by far, not surprising that Americans would be smart.
he has the gaul to sayl hillary to old, he's 6 months older then she is ... then he has the gaul too say he tells the truth ... he's told more lies this year then any body in know history ... heres a few, theres more...

1. March 30: Trump claims MSNBC edited their released version of his interview with Chris Matthews in which Trump stumbled on abortion: “You really ought to hear the whole thing. I mean, this is a long convoluted question. This was a long discussion, and they just cut it out. And, frankly, it was extremely — it was really convoluted.” Nope; that was a lie.

2. March 29: Trump lies that Wisconsin’s effective unemployment rate is 20%, saying, ""What? Is it 20 percent? Effective or regular? I mean just -- effective unemployment rate, 20 percent. Hey, this is out of the big book." According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, The U-3 official unemployment rate in Wisconsin was 4.6 percent in 2015; Wisconsin’s U-6 rate for 2015 was 8.3 percent.

3. March 29: Told Sean Hannity, “You know, I look at what’s happening in Wisconsin with the numbers, the job numbers, the trade numbers, how it’s a stagnant economy, how they owe $2.2 billion in terms of their budget.” As Factcheck.org reported, Wisconsin’s general fund is currently projected to have a positive balance when its current two-year budget cycle ends next year, according to an analysis by nonpartisan budget experts.

4. March 29: Trump alleged that when Michelle Fields "found out that there was a security camera, and that they had her on tape, all of a sudden that story changed." Absolutely untrue.

5. March 29: Trump said the Secret Service was worried about Fields, alleging, "She went through the Secret Service, she had a pen in her hand, which Service Service is not liking because they don't know what it is, whether it's a little bomb…” As Katie Pavlich of Townhall noted, “All reporters at campaign events, like regular attendees, go through Secret Service security before being allowed into a venue. The security is thorough, with a back check, wanding and a metal detector walk through. Fields wasn't carrying a knife, she was carrying a pen and if the Secret Service thought it was dangerous, they would have taken it from her at the security checkpoint before entering the room.”

6. March 27: Trump claims Cruz bought the rights to the ad featuring a nude Melania Trump: Debunked.

7. March 26: Trump lies, "There’s a tremendous tax that we pay when we (American businesses) go into China, whereas when China sells to us there’s no tax." China’s tariffs are higher than those imposed by the United States, but the Chinese exporters are taxed when they sell in the United States.

8. March 23: Trump accuses Cruz of coordinating with Super PAC in its ad featuring a nude Melania Trump. Tweeting, “Lyin' Ted Cruz denied that he had anything to do with the G.Q. model photo post of Melania. That's why we call him Lyin' Ted!” Debunked.

9. March 21: Trump lies, "Out of 67 counties (in Florida), I won 66, which is unprecedented. It's never happened before." Nope. In 2004, John Kerry won all 67 counties for the Democrats; in 2000, Al Gore won all 67 for the Democrats and. George W. Bush won all 67 for Republicans. In 1996, Bob Dole took 66 of 67 counties for the GOP primary and the 67th was a tie between Dole and Pat Buchanan in Washington County.

10. March 19: Trump said the 2016 federal omnibus spending bill "funds illegal immigrants coming in and through your border, right through Phoenix." Nope. The omnibus bill does not fund undocumented immigrants "coming in and through" the border; it funds the very agency tasked with keeping undocumented immigrants out, U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

11. March 17: Trump on Fox News denied that he ever accused President George W. Bush of lying about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. “I didn’t say lie. I said he may have lied.” That’s false. Trump said in a February that Bush “lied.”

12. March 13: Trump states that the man who rushed the stage in Dayton, Ohio, "had chatter about ISIS, or with ISIS" in his social media posts. Trump was fooled by a hoax video; the claim is ludicrous.

13. March 11: Lying about Cruz’s count of the states he had had won: “Wasn’t that funny last night when Cruz said, ‘I’m the only one that can beat Donald Trump. I have demonstrated that I can beat him. I won five states.’” Cruz correctly stated he won eight states, not five.

14. March 10: Trump, the expert economist: "GDP was zero essentially for the last two quarters." GDP grew at an annual rate of 1 percent in the fourth quarter of 2015, and 2 percent in the third quarter, according to the Bureau of Economic Analysis.

15. March 10: Trump claims Michelle Fields made up the story about being grabbed by Corey Lewandowski, blustering, "This was, in my opinion, made up. Everybody said nothing happened. Perhaps she made the story up. I think that's what happened."

the guys a bigger liar then hillary could ever be

Suck on it, douche bags!

A new USDW telephone and online survey finds Republican nominee Donald Trump expanding his lead to six point with forty-four percent (44%) support to Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s thirty-eight (38%). Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson pulled in seven percent (7%), with five percent (5%) backing Green Party candidate Jill Stein. Another six percent (6%) remain undecided. Trump has a 14 point lead among men, only 1 down among women! The Survey, conducted August 13-17, was a sample of 1,405 likely voters, of which 475 were Democrats (34%), 462 were Republicans (33%), and 468 were Independent or Other (33%).
In October I'm going to point this thread out as the perfect example why you Republicans are liars and have no credibility.

You seem worried.

The campaign has spent $0 dollars of ADs. That all changes today. Watch Cliton's numbers fall when voters are exposed to the real Hillary.
You got something new? Because we've already heard ad nauseum

Suck on it, douche bags!

An online poll--is what you're going to tout now--LOL 1462 participants that are supposed to reflect the sentiment of 170 million voters in this country.

Good Job--LOL

Hillary Clinton has double digits leads in several swing states. In fact she has pulled advertising out of 3 of them, and is now moving that money into RED states that are in play. She is ahead in the deep RED states of Arizona & Georgia. In fact, Trump is losing 10 states that Romney won. The Clinton campaign is now campaigning in the most conservative state in this country Utah.

Polls: Clinton Pulling Ahead in Battleground States
Clinton campaign halts ads in two battleground states
Clinton pauses ads in Virginia in sign of confidence
Clinton Looks to Expand Map in Georgia and Arizona
Trump is losing all 10 of the states with the closest results in 2012

61a8dd7dd2867921533fd994825a4a03.jpg

You wanted Trump, now you OWN it.
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

images
C'mon man. Who is seriously gonna vote for this old hag?

Suck on it, douche bags!

In October I'm going to point this thread out as the perfect example why you Republicans are liars and have no credibility.
You government leeches are funny!

You seem worried.

You society-sucking leftist traitors are pretty witty this morning.

You seem worried.

So do you think Donald Trump is going to win the election?

Suck on it, douche bags!

An online poll--is what you're going to tout now--LOL 1462 participants that are supposed to reflect the sentiment of 170 million voters in this country.

Good Job--LOL

Hillary Clinton has double digits leads in several swing states. In fact she has pulled advertising out of 3 of them, and is now moving that money into RED states that are in play. She is ahead in the deep RED states of Arizona & Georgia. In fact, Trump is losing 10 states that Romney won. The Clinton campaign is now campaigning in the most conservative state in this country Utah.

images
The majority of American citizens that vote in 2016.

Suck on it, douche bags!

Good Job--LOL

images
The majority of American citizens that vote in 2016.
No way in hell.

You seem worried.
You seem delusional.

Suck on it, douche bags!

Good Job--LOL

images
Me. And why?

Forum List

Back