Trump lays into Sharpton, Van Jones for being two-faced at WH Black Leadership Summit

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by The Purge, Oct 6, 2019.

1. IM2

IM2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,486
    Evangelicals are like the Pharisees and Saducees in the bible. Holier than thou by outward appearance only. Jesus was rejected by these people. Imagine if Jesus returned now. Think about how a man who says help the poor without conditions would be treated by the so called religious folk now. Think about how a man would be treated by them today that dared to criticize Trumps treatment of Hispanics and separation of families. Think about how a man who says to love LGBTQ people as you love yourself would be thought of. His life would be in jeopardy. There is nothing Christian about Sue. And this evil will not end without divine intervention.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. BS Filter

BS Filter Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,013
    I can just see the democrats melting.
    So you are a follower of Jesus and you believe the Bible? Cool. Tell me, what did the good Samaritan do when he found the man badly beaten? Go ahead.

3. IM2

IM2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,486
    I am not required to pass your litmus test. I am required to pass God's. And God does not care about our ability to recall nitpicked passages from the bible.

4. MizMolly

MizMolly Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,257
    You think you are an expert on whites. You are so delusional. Your comparisons on races is totally wrong, you don’t seem to comprehend what per capita means.

5. MizMolly

MizMolly Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,257
    If July 4th wasn’t Independence Day, why do so many blacks take off work and celebrate it?

6. 22lcidw

22lcidw Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,645
    I want people involved in that dialogue who are not infected by playing political games for decades. Those who may appreciate their background but also know there are others. No shills. No people hired to work forums. No corrupted men and women. No deep thought people on racism and everyday living. Each problem needs to be talked about in an even manner. Any messing with an individual in employment scrutinized if legitimate. Any corruption cut away. Any abuse of the taxpayers money removed. That is not going to be easy. And those statements were generalized and not specific.

7. Tijn Von Ingersleben

Tijn Von Ingersleben Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,026
    Yet facts DO work...unlike most *******.