Trump lawyer: Mueller improperly obtained transition documents in Russia probe

I have reserved judgment on this investigation from the start, based off of the *good* things I heard about Robert Mueller. But now, given the wealth of information pointing to a lack of integrity in his investigation and in the FBI higher echelon, I have no choice but to say this investigation was a full on sham. I am convinced of that now. I am also convinced it was a plot to deny Trump the presidency... which as you can see failed miserably. I don't say things like "it was a plot" lightly.

Of course. You would never say something lightly.

Mueller’s investigation is on firm ground.

The effort to call the FBI into question is irresponsible. You should be ashamed of yourself.
embeded liars and hacks are ok only so long as they agree with your agenda.... pull your head from your ass..

FYI this is the 3rd thread posted this topic, though it looks like you were First!!

Mueller asked for permission from the email account holders or used the appropriate process in a Criminal Investigation to obtain them....

THAT, straight from the investigation team.

The president and the president's team are under CRIMINAL investigation.

GSA failed to note the emails were privileged and had protections requiring a warrant, which they did not get...

The legal profession laughs hard at that claim. As all the rest of your kookery follows from it, it's fruit of the poisoned tree, and thus invalid. The Trump team agreed before using the government server that the info was not privileged. End of story.

Key Officials Push Back Against Trump Campaign’s Claim A Federal Office Illegally Turned Over Emails To Special Counsel
---
Loewentritt read to BuzzFeed News a series of agreements that anyone had to agree to when using GSA materials during the transition, including that there could be monitoring and auditing of devices and that, "Therefore, no expectation of privacy can be assumed."
---
More partisan bull shit. Once Trump was elected all of his communications became PRIVILEGED under the law.

Once Trump was elected all of his communications became PRIVILEGED under the law.

And the emails aren't from Trump.

This logic thing kind of escapes you.

If you're going make the insane claim that everyone who knew Trump immediately got privilege, everyone is going to laugh at your stupidity extra-hard.

The FBI director serve at the pleasure of the President. The President has the authority to fire the FBI director at any time.

Yep. And if he did it to obstruct justice, he can be prosecuted for it. It's not the specific act, it's the motivation.

If you weren't a brain-dead corrupt partisan drooler, you'd understand something that simple. Alas, your Stalinist masters have ordered you to help them destroy American democracy, thus you obey. You'd be banned from bootlicking if you didn't, and you get withdrawal shakes if you don't get your fix of commie shoe leather 6 times a day.

GSA failed to note the emails were privileged and had protections requiring a warrant, which they did not get...

The legal profession laughs hard at that claim. As all the rest of your kookery follows from it, it's fruit of the poisoned tree, and thus invalid. The Trump team agreed before using the government server that the info was not privileged. End of story.

Key Officials Push Back Against Trump Campaign’s Claim A Federal Office Illegally Turned Over Emails To Special Counsel
---
Loewentritt read to BuzzFeed News a series of agreements that anyone had to agree to when using GSA materials during the transition, including that there could be monitoring and auditing of devices and that, "Therefore, no expectation of privacy can be assumed."
---
More partisan bull shit. Once Trump was elected all of his communications became PRIVILEGED under the law.
:lol:

Time to put this stupid shit out of its misery.

Mueller should release all evidence of Putin and Trump rigging the election. If there is nothing after a year,the investigation needs to be shut down.

It’s bullshit. Even the talking fuckheads have abandoned the Putin bullshit and moved on to sexual harassment.

Once Trump was elected all of his communications became PRIVILEGED under the law.
lol.gif

lol.gif
The shear ignorance of the law is stunning... wait... From you idiots its not... Tell me moron, at what point do a presidents communication become privileged as the "executive"? The moment he/she becomes PRESIDENT ELECT and it then becomes effective in retro to the moment he announced his candidacy.

Keep laughing Idiots... Come Monday or Tuesday I see an emergency meeting with the court to throw out everything...

See also DELIBERATIVE PROCESS PRIVILEGE; OFFICIAL RECORDS AND REPORTS
SPEECH OR DEBATE PRIVILEGE; STATE SECRETS

§ 2. The Presidential Privilege
;
The President of the United States has an absolute privilege to refuse disclosure of his communications relating to national security or foreign affairs. Presidential communications on other subjects are presumed privileged, and disclosure will be required in criminal cases only where the information is essential to the trial.{footnote} United States v. Nixon, 417 U.S. 683 (1974).{/footnote} It is unsettled whether disclosure may ever be required in a civil case. The court has wide discretion in how it reviews the information at issue, which will generally be an in camera inspection, and how it balances the need for secrecy with the need for the evidence in the case.{footnote} CHECK United States v. Reynolds, 345 U.S. 1 (1953).{/footnote} It has been held that the privilege extends to communications among presidential advisers when preparing advice for the President.{footnote}In re Sealed Case, 116 F.3d 550 (D.C. Cir. 1997), criticized in Recent Case: Constitutional Law – Executive Privilege – D.C. Circuit Defines Scope of Presidential Communications Privilege, 111 Harv. L. Rev. 861 (1998).{/footnote}

Keep Laughing Idiot... You will be crying soon as all of your convictions are about to be thrown out. Disclosure requires a warrant. Guess what they did not have.... A WARRANT!

» PRESIDENTIAL COMMUNICATIONS PRIVILEGELawServer

Last edited:
The screaming grows more shrill, excruciatingly high pitch, as if Trump's balls are being squeezed brutally. Such is the sound of the Alt Right.

Wonderful!

lol.gif
The shear ignorance of the law is stunning... wait... From you idiots its not... Tell me moron, at what point do a presidents communication become privileged as the "executive"? The moment he/she becomes PRESIDENT ELECT and it then becomes effective in retro to the moment he announced his candidacy.

Keep laughing Idiots... Come Monday or Tuesday I see an emergency meeting with the court to throw out everything...

See also DELIBERATIVE PROCESS PRIVILEGE; OFFICIAL RECORDS AND REPORTS
SPEECH OR DEBATE PRIVILEGE; STATE SECRETS

§ 2. The Presidential Privilege
;
The President of the United States has an absolute privilege to refuse disclosure of his communications relating to national security or foreign affairs. Presidential communications on other subjects are presumed privileged, and disclosure will be required in criminal cases only where the information is essential to the trial.{footnote} United States v. Nixon, 417 U.S. 683 (1974).{/footnote} It is unsettled whether disclosure may ever be required in a civil case. The court has wide discretion in how it reviews the information at issue, which will generally be an in camera inspection, and how it balances the need for secrecy with the need for the evidence in the case.{footnote} CHECK United States v. Reynolds, 345 U.S. 1 (1953).{/footnote} It has been held that the privilege extends to communications among presidential advisers when preparing advice for the President.{footnote}In re Sealed Case, 116 F.3d 550 (D.C. Cir. 1997), criticized in Recent Case: Constitutional Law – Executive Privilege – D.C. Circuit Defines Scope of Presidential Communications Privilege, 111 Harv. L. Rev. 861 (1998).{/footnote}
Book marked.

lol.gif

USMB's top 5 blazing idiots calling others idiots. :lol:

You are wrong now, as always. I don't think I've ever read a single post from you in over 10 years where you got something right.

It sure is phunny watching your idiocracy though.

lol.gif

You are wrong now, as always. I don't think I've ever read a single post from you in over 10 years where you got something right.

Did he claim Hillary was going to win the election?

Did Eric Holder ever turn those Fast and Furious documents over to Congress?

That was interesting, wasn’t it?

The most transparent administration in history refused to give Congress requested documents on the Fast and the Furous gun running scheme concocted by Obama.

The GSA is a government agency. The emails in question were sent through government accounts on government servers. There is no expectation of privacy.

You lose again, rubes

This is the most ridiculous excuse I have come across.

The White House is a government agency. The FBI is a government agency. The Supreme Court is a Government Agency.

What do you suppose would happen if one of these decided to snatch the private and PRIVILEGED communications of one of the others.

I am constantly amazed how complete the Dumb-assery is in the Liberal Bolshevik Democrat World.

Mueller needed to serve a Warrant on the GSA; with a copy to the Trump Transition Team. Justify why he needs the info...give the Trump Team an chance to show why he doesn't; and even if he is entitled to some--he is never entitled to privileged communications---like those with the lawyers of the Trump Campaign

Dumb-Asses galore.

______

Last edited:
lol.gif

Wow

Must a struck a nerve on a DUMBASS...

Are you really this IGNORANT of the Law?

Forum List

Back