Trump lawyer: Mueller improperly obtained transition documents in Russia probe

Trump lawyer: Mueller inappropriately obtained transition team emails

Time to shut down this democrat in disguise! Nothing more than a witch hunt from the beginning anyways...having people working on BOTH this case and the Clinton case that hated Trump and loved Clinton and more keeps flowing out. I am hearing that President Trump is gonna can this prick before Christmas now THAT would be an awesome Christmas present! The tears and butthurt that would follow would be beautiful!

Because a Trump lawyer said so? Funny...
The Mueller investigation is literally imploding....

The Russia Investigation Circus Is Over. Will There Be A Parade?

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. It's only so-called "imploding" among Fox News NaziCons who keep spewing conspiracy theories, fake news, and lies in an attempt to discredit Mueller.

mueller-and-trump.jpg

Since Hillary lost because the election was rigged by Putin, she’ll run again in 2020, right?

If you don’t want Hillary to run in 2020, you are a racist misogynist homophobic transphobic Islamaphobic White Supremacist.

She could barely make it to her car without using her Life Alert during the last election...what's that old corrupt hag gonna be like in 2020?

Wow, you hate women.

Haha...not all women...just the crusty, corrupt, criminal type.

Moore lost, Alt Right densa guys and gals, because he was convicted in the court of public opinion for accusations that for the majority was a preponderance of evidence needed.

AL GOP will get the seat back next Nov, if that is its next election.

Don't be so sure he's a "Democrat". Trump is an outsider, and despite his winning ways, much of DC fears Trump. Tells me they have a lot to hide.

Moore lost, Alt Right densa guys and gals, because he was convicted in the court of public opinion for accusations that for the majority was a preponderance of evidence needed.

I've heard that Doug Jones will hold that Senate seat until November 2020.

Time to shut down this democrat in disguise! Nothing more than a witch hunt from the beginning anyways...having people working on BOTH this case and the Clinton case that hated Trump and loved Clinton and more keeps flowing out. I am hearing that President Trump is gonna can this prick before Christmas now THAT would be an awesome Christmas present! The tears and butthurt that would follow would be beautiful!

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. It's only so-called "imploding" among Fox News NaziCons who keep spewing conspiracy theories, fake news, and lies in an attempt to discredit Mueller.

mueller-and-trump.jpg

Your double standard on things don't fly dude:

maxresdefault.jpg

mueller-and-trump.jpg

Your double standard on things don't fly dude:

maxresdefault.jpg

Funny. What does child-molesting pervert Roy Moore have to do with Mueller and Trump?

gRBMtpn.jpg

Mueller asked the GSA, the GSA gave them the emails. That's entirely legit for Mueller. If someone did wrong, it's the GSA, but the GSA is reaffirming that they made the right call. And Mueller's team is composed of the best legal minds in the nation. You know they've done their homework, every "i" dotted and "t" crossed. In comparison, the Trump team is a pack of clowns. The funny thing is how the weepy Trumptards here actually believe the clowns. So what if the clowns have lied to them every time before? Being a Trumptard means you're incapable of learning.

So, what's really happening here? The corrupt Trumpflakes here are faking another story in a lame attempt to discredit Mueller. Ho hum. It's not working. Nobody outside of their Stalinist cult believes a word of it. America overwhelmingly backs Mueller.

This is another reason why the Trump team is freaking out. You know some of the underlings testified/lied the way they did because they thought Mueller didn't have their emails. Now Mueller has the written evidence that they lied in their testimony, and they are so screwed. They either turn or go to jail, and the Trump team knows this.

The other funny thing? Trumptards having the nerve to whine about stolen emails. Hypocrisy is so ingrained the Trumptards, they no longer even realize when they're being hypocrites.

Mueller asked the GSA, the GSA gave them the emails. That's entirely legit for Mueller. If someone did wrong, it's the GSA, but the GSA is reaffirming that they made the right call. And Mueller's team is composed of the best legal minds in the nation. You know they've done their homework, every "i" dotted and "t" crossed. In comparison, the Trump team is a pack of clowns. The funny thing is how the weepy Trumptards here actually believe the clowns. So what if the clowns have lied to them every time before? Being a Trumptard means you're incapable of learning.

So, what's really happening here? The corrupt Trumpflakes here are faking another story in a lame attempt to discredit Mueller. Ho hum. It's not working. Nobody outside of their Stalinist cult believes a word of it. America overwhelmingly backs Mueller.

This is another reason why the Trump team is freaking out. You know some of the underlings testified/lied the way they did because they thought Mueller didn't have their emails. Now Mueller has the written evidence that they lied in their testimony, and they are so screwed. They either turn or go to jail, and the Trump team knows this.

The other funny thing? Trumptards having the nerve to whine about stolen emails. Hypocrisy is so ingrained the Trumptards, they no longer even realize when they're being hypocrites.
GSA failed to note the emails were privileged and had protections requiring a warrant, which they did not get... Fruit of the poisonous tree. Both the GSA and Muellers team were aware of the requirements and the status of the material. No excuse for this. Now you loose all the so called "evidence" you thought you had. And you lose everything that was gleaned or learned from that information leading you.. The root poisons the whole..

Laughing my ass off at this. 1st year Law students are taught about making this simple mistake.... And and the experienced Mueller team was either to arrogant to follow the law or stupid..

Last edited:

I've heard that Doug Jones will hold that Senate seat until November 2020.
Nope... End of Term is 2018.. they fill the seat until next regular election for the seat.. And you can bet that it wont be filled by a Dimwit after that..

Whats funny is that Trump officials didnt know that Mueller had these transition emails until the Mueller team used them as a basis for questions to witnesses.

Its also ironic for them to be complaining about improperly receiving emails, considering how they loved getting stuff surreptitiously from wikileaks.

Whats funny is that Trump officials didnt know that Mueller had these transition emails until the Mueller team used them as a basis for questions to witnesses.

Its also ironic for them to be complaining about improperly receiving emails, considering how they loved getting stuff surreptitiously from wikileaks.
Trump wasn't doing a criminal investigation... Mueller IS.. Fucking moron..

Billy_Bob is angry because he knows that his arguments mean absolutely nothing.

The investigation will continue.

I have reserved judgment on this investigation from the start, based off of the *good* things I heard about Robert Mueller. But now, given the wealth of information pointing to a lack of integrity in his investigation and in the FBI higher echelon, I have no choice but to say this investigation was a full on sham. I am convinced of that now. I am also convinced it was a plot to deny Trump the presidency... which as you can see failed miserably. I don't say things like "it was a plot" lightly.

Of course. You would never say something lightly.

Mueller’s investigation is on firm ground.

The effort to call the FBI into question is irresponsible. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Well, that won't happen. TK is not introspective. Mueller's investigation is high principled and based firmly on the law. The FBI is doing a good job, and those who smear it need to be examined very, very carefully.

Forum List

Back