Trump Killing the GOP

For those of you who believe Hillary is smart enough to plant Trump in the GOP race, consider how dumb that makes Republican voters because he is KILLING it after last night. What can stop Trump from being the GOP nominee?

Republicans don't seem to excited about the people in their race.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/04/u...blican-debate-rounding-could-decide.html?_r=0

SPOILER! Perry Jindal Santorum Fiorino Pataki & Lindsay Graham don't make it.

On the contrary, Trump is the best thing that has happened to the GOP in a long time. I don't mean because he'll be the candidate. He'll never win the nomination. But a record 24 million viewers tuned into the GOP debate which I'm sure had a lot to do with Trump. Candidates like Rubio, Kasich and Carson are getting a ton of exposure.

He is also forcing both parties to address the real problems facing this country, and that too is good for the country.

Redfish doubles down on his lies, saying he did not lie. You said that Congress was exempt from ACA. It's not.

I corrected that, idiot. Congress exempted themselves from the FINANCIAL IMPACTS of ACA. I did originally mistate it, but unlike you libtardians, I corrected my error.
Now it's a "correction". OK. When someone you don't like gets it wrong and corrects it, give the person grace.

For those of you who believe Hillary is smart enough to plant Trump in the GOP race, consider how dumb that makes Republican voters because he is KILLING it after last night. What can stop Trump from being the GOP nominee?

Republicans don't seem to excited about the people in their race.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/04/u...blican-debate-rounding-could-decide.html?_r=0

SPOILER! Perry Jindal Santorum Fiorino Pataki & Lindsay Graham don't make it.

On the contrary, Trump is the best thing that has happened to the GOP in a long time. I don't mean because he'll be the candidate. He'll never win the nomination. But a record 24 million viewers tuned into the GOP debate which I'm sure had a lot to do with Trump. Candidates like Rubio, Kasich and Carson are getting a ton of exposure.

He is also forcing both parties to address the real problems facing this country, and that too is good for the country.

Yes he is. Hopefully he stays for another several months and then bows out when the time is right.

I'll vote Sanders now and if hillary beats him I'll get behind her 100%.

People who want to take back their government need to take back the democratic party. Turn it back into the party of the people. Right now it's too much like the GOP, which is the party for the rich.

Yep, that is why GE had such low tax rates under Obama. That's why Obamacare was a burden to the middle class before businesses. That is why the middle class is paying more for insurance than ever before. That is why Hillary is getting millions in donations from big business.

Both party's are for the rich. That is why loopholes are added to taxes. The rich writing the laws that favor the rich. The rules and regulations and the cost for companies to stay in business, it hurts the small business. Small business is endangered and the dream to own and run a business is over burdened by government control.

Sorry but both party's suck. Neither is better. You are just voting what you think is the lesser of two evils. That isn't a choice.
And you my friend argue for the greater of the. 2 evils.

I was born as republican. You probably read some of my post I mentioned regarding 3 reasons why I despise repubs. And will never vote for Republicans again. This is one of them. I 100% disagree. Republicans SUCKS.
I know tons of republicans and they don't give a shit about middle class. I can tell that to the whole world. At the same time they hate republicans law makers.
Has the republicans done anything good for this country? Except complain.
I know most of you watched the GOP debate last Thursday. Ted Cruz mentioned a bill against sanctuary cities but his OWN party blocked it. Sanctuary is for illegals. This is just ONE example how stupid these people are. So you tell what good are they.
I will vote for democrat.
It is mind blowing how middle class Republicans are conned and brainwashed into believing Republican ways are in any way good for the middle class. It was liberal progressive regulation of our free market capitalist system that created the largest middle class the world had ever seen. No coincidence when we were doing well 35% of workers were union. Today no ones in a union and wages are down. No surprise. It's why corporations don't like unions.

Unions equal higher wages. Non union equals lower wages.

Total liberal progressive horseshit. The following corporations are building fine automobiles in the south in non-union plants, their blue collar workers are getting very good wages and excellent benefits, and they are not having their money taken by union bosses to give to the dim party.

Mercedes, Honda, BMW, Kia, Subaru, Toyota, VW, Hyundai. Then we have the UAW and Detroit---------a once great city turned into a shithole by liberals, democrats, and unions.
Assertions. Let's have some evidence. Not only where they were but where they are now and what is likely for the future.

Redfish doubles down on his lies, saying he did not lie. You said that Congress was exempt from ACA. It's not.

I corrected that, idiot. Congress exempted themselves from the FINANCIAL IMPACTS of ACA. I did originally mistate it, but unlike you libtardians, I corrected my error.
Now it's a "correction". OK. When someone you don't like gets it wrong and corrects it, give the person grace.

I always have. Admitting a mistake takes honesty, something lacking in many of our left wing posters.

You fought for some to admit you had made a mistake.

That reveals a weakness of character.

Work on that.

Yep, that is why GE had such low tax rates under Obama. That's why Obamacare was a burden to the middle class before businesses. That is why the middle class is paying more for insurance than ever before. That is why Hillary is getting millions in donations from big business.

Both party's are for the rich. That is why loopholes are added to taxes. The rich writing the laws that favor the rich. The rules and regulations and the cost for companies to stay in business, it hurts the small business. Small business is endangered and the dream to own and run a business is over burdened by government control.

Sorry but both party's suck. Neither is better. You are just voting what you think is the lesser of two evils. That isn't a choice.
And you my friend argue for the greater of the. 2 evils.

I was born as republican. You probably read some of my post I mentioned regarding 3 reasons why I despise repubs. And will never vote for Republicans again. This is one of them. I 100% disagree. Republicans SUCKS.
I know tons of republicans and they don't give a shit about middle class. I can tell that to the whole world. At the same time they hate republicans law makers.
Has the republicans done anything good for this country? Except complain.
I know most of you watched the GOP debate last Thursday. Ted Cruz mentioned a bill against sanctuary cities but his OWN party blocked it. Sanctuary is for illegals. This is just ONE example how stupid these people are. So you tell what good are they.
I will vote for democrat.
It is mind blowing how middle class Republicans are conned and brainwashed into believing Republican ways are in any way good for the middle class. It was liberal progressive regulation of our free market capitalist system that created the largest middle class the world had ever seen. No coincidence when we were doing well 35% of workers were union. Today no ones in a union and wages are down. No surprise. It's why corporations don't like unions.

Unions equal higher wages. Non union equals lower wages.

Total liberal progressive horseshit. The following corporations are building fine automobiles in the south in non-union plants, their blue collar workers are getting very good wages and excellent benefits, and they are not having their money taken by union bosses to give to the dim party.

Mercedes, Honda, BMW, Kia, Subaru, Toyota, VW, Hyundai. Then we have the UAW and Detroit---------a once great city turned into a shithole by liberals, democrats, and unions.
Assertions. Let's have some evidence. Not only where they were but where they are now and what is likely for the future.

You want facts? look it up. look at the wages and benefits of the non-union car factories and look at the same under the UAW. Remember, you have to subtract union dues from the UAW workers average pay before comparing.

Detroit was once a great, booming city that was full of opportunity and hope. Now, thanks to years of liberal democrat rule, it is broke and decaying.

While we are on that topic, can you name one large, or small, city that has been run successfully by liberals and democrats? Or, how a about a state or country?

"I said they exempted themselves from obamacare, technically I should have said they exempted themselves from the financial aspects of obamacare."

Thank you for admitting that you deliberately lied to sway the audience.

Trump will drive the far right out of the GOP.

I didn't lie, I just mistakenly assumed that I was posting to intelligent people who understood the issue.

As to the far right, its about 1% of the GOP, whereas the far left is 70% of the dem party.
How can anyone assume knowledge on something you're lying through your keyboard about?

Folks in Congress are subject to Obamacare. So when you lie and claim they are not, why would anyone assume you meant they are financially exempt when in fact, they are not? You are merely lying again to cover your first lie because, as a conservative, you lack the character required to admit you're wrong. Everyone here can see that even if you don't. :thup:

Fact Check Congress staff are exempt from Obamacare CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

open the cite. read the second paragraph under "facts"

you will learn that we the taxpayers have absorbed the additional premium for members of congress that was created by making them buy insurance on the exchanges.

The income of congressmen and their staffs was not impacted one penny by obozocare, whereas millions of americans who actually pay for their insurance did experience a cut in take home pay, not to mention higher deductibles.

So, my premise is accurate. congress has been exempted from the FINANCIAL IMPACT of obamacare, and we the taxpayers are subsidizing them.
Seriously ... what the fuck is wrong with you? Your own link proves you're a fucking imbecile....

redtard: "the point is that congress forced obozocare on the american public but exempted themselves from it."

redtard link: "ASSERTION: President Obama exempted members of Congress from Obamacare; VERDICT: False. Congress is no more exempt than any other employer who drops coverage and then helps employees purchase insurance on the exchanges."

redtard: "Congressmen do not have to PAY for their ACA compliant insurance policies. The voted to use taxpayer money to fully subsidize their healthcare policies. So, effectively, they exempted themselves from the financial impacts of obamacare."

redtard link: "Like most other large employers, the federal government contributes a portion to the premiums of its employees. In fact, like many employers, the federal government pays most of the premiums for its workers; an average of 72 percent on Capitol Hill."

you read it, you quoted it, and you still don't understand. Amazing !

I highlighted in red the crux of the discussion. Yes, congress and its staffers fall under ACA, BUT, the subisdies that they get were increased so that they did not incur the financial impacts of ACA like every other american who pays for his/her healthcare insurance.

If you still don't get it, I give up, you are beyond help.
Just how fucking redtarded are you??

The part you highlighted says 72% is paid by the government. Why are you so brain-dead that I have to remind you, you said that 100% was paid by the government.

"The voted to use taxpayer money to fully subsidize their healthcare policies." - a brain-dead conservative

... and that is what you changed you idiotic position to after idiotically claim Congress was exempt from ObamaCare ...

"the point is that congress forced obozocare on the american public but exempted themselves from it." - a brain-dead conservative

I always have. Admitting a mistake takes honesty, something lacking in many of our left wing posters.
Umm, let me remind you of what you are now calling honestly admitting a mistake....

"I didn't lie. I just mistakenly assumed that I was posting to intelligent people who understood the issue." - a brain-dead conservative

... well look at that. You didn't admit your point was mistaken. You're under the delusion that your mistake was to whom you posted, not what you posted. Even worse for your senility, there you are gumming at the ankles of your betters who are trying to educate you on a matter of which you are clearly ignorant.

Always have....Yeah right. You lie again on top of your lie. Reality is right wingers lie more than left because right pile hatred first racism second then followed by unrealistic or unnecessary claim.

Forum List

Back