Trump kicked off video game meeting with 'horrendous' skull-splitting and impaling clips, participan

Blame guns... blame video games.

But the public schools, security and the parents never play a part in the shootings.

The fact is, these shooters play video games because their lives suck. Just think of the hell they are going through, single mothers combined with public schools. I think the combo has got Satan seconded.

Bringing up video games seems like a deflection to me. Is there any indication that video games were at all to blame for the FL shooting?

Broader discussion I suppose as people are shocked anyone could be so callous and violent. It's time we start to at least recognize that the constant exposure to violence by young people is troublesome, and can't be deemed "positive" or healthy.

As I said, only a small % would be impacted. Think about hitting the gym. You put on music that energizes you give you an emotional and maybe even a physical boost. The music is the stimuli, and many people leverage this. Why wouldn't exposure to extreme violence in games, movies or music have some impact in some people?

When you take video games, movies, TV shows, they do desensitize us to violence and with the justification of aborting a life or ending a life, we keep moving away from the santicty for life. Is this the reason for more school shootings? I don’t know but One would think it would have an effect.

I think a bigger cause is parents not investing in their kids. Taking time to help with life lessons and coping with fears and failures and frustration.

Parents need to be in their children’s lives, be there for them, talk to them, draw them out. When a child is bullied the parent needs to contact the school and defend the child, then they need to talk with their child and help them to cope and not be a victim but help their child change their response to the bullying and empower their child to work the problem out and then follow up with the school, the teachers and their child. If a parent finds out their kid is the bully, then the parent needs to work with the school, the teachers and their child to teach their child how to handle their frustrations, feelings of inadequacy and their need to lash out at others. The parents should work with their child to accept responsibility and change their response to frustrations and problems.

Too many times the parents want the school to fix the problem, the schools have no way to teach every child one on one, that is the parents responsibility.
Always Look for What You're Never Told to Believe

The shooters were bullies before they became thrill-killers. Contrary to the ruling dumb weaklings' doctrines, these creeps are not misunderstood picked-on little angels turned to the dark side because of society's meanies. A healthy society would bully these malignant mutants and drive them to suicide.

Bringing up video games seems like a deflection to me. Is there any indication that video games were at all to blame for the FL shooting?

Broader discussion I suppose as people are shocked anyone could be so callous and violent. It's time we start to at least recognize that the constant exposure to violence by young people is troublesome, and can't be deemed "positive" or healthy.

As I said, only a small % would be impacted. Think about hitting the gym. You put on music that energizes you give you an emotional and maybe even a physical boost. The music is the stimuli, and many people leverage this. Why wouldn't exposure to extreme violence in games, movies or music have some impact in some people?

When you take video games, movies, TV shows, they do desensitize us to violence and with the justification of aborting a life or ending a life, we keep moving away from the santicty for life. Is this the reason for more school shootings? I don’t know but One would think it would have an effect.

I think a bigger cause is parents not investing in their kids. Taking time to help with life lessons and coping with fears and failures and frustration.

Parents need to be in their children’s lives, be there for them, talk to them, draw them out. When a child is bullied the parent needs to contact the school and defend the child, then they need to talk with their child and help them to cope and not be a victim but help their child change their response to the bullying and empower their child to work the problem out and then follow up with the school, the teachers and their child. If a parent finds out their kid is the bully, then the parent needs to work with the school, the teachers and their child to teach their child how to handle their frustrations, feelings of inadequacy and their need to lash out at others. The parents should work with their child to accept responsibility and change their response to frustrations and problems.

Too many times the parents want the school to fix the problem, the schools have no way to teach every child one on one, that is the parents responsibility.

The shooters were bullies before they became thrill-killers. Contrary to the ruling dumb weaklings' doctrines, these creeps are not misunderstood picked-on little angels turned to the dark side because of society's meanies. A healthy society would bully these malignant mutants and drive them to suicide.

Healthy societies don't bully, period.

Tolerance is fatal.

Forum List

Back