Trump keeps screwing over farmers

What? You have to understand what China is. It's not America. It's not America at the turn of the 20th century.

The CCP has the power. If anyone comes along and tries to have their own power base, they're attacked mercilessly. Take the Fulan Gong. Their members are hunted down. Christians are being targeted right now because the Christian churches in China are trying to gain too much power.

No, unions will not be allowed.

The Chinese are hard workers, they have a completely different mentality to Americans. They work hard, they're like ants or bees. There's a reason why China is so large and it's because they have traditionally stood behind their leaders and done their part.

However, in 1989 the economy was not going well, and we know what happened then. The next economic recession could cause a lot of problems for the CCP.

They're trying to keep the economic growth down to avoid the boom and bust and they have other tricks up their sleeves, like preventing the press causing panic, issuing all manner of bonds and the like. However the debt is growing to proportions that could just make China snap.
you treat them like they are stupid.....many of them know what its like "outside"....when a billion oppressed people "snap"....all hell can break loose...

No, I don't treat them like they are stupid. I treat them like they're not Americans.

You take that as stupid, I don't. I understand that Chinese people have a different mentality. They have more of a sheep mentality. They're less likely to rise up against their oppressors.

This can be seen throughout history. The Mongols turned up and became the new ruling class and the Chinese just sort of accepted it.

Americans have more of a European attitude. Europe has a population about half that of China, and yet has 50 (or 56) countries compared to China's one. Why?

Many know what it's like "outside" and yet they go outside and they have a tendency of avoiding "outside".

I have a Chinese friend who went to study in the UK. In China she was speaking lots of English, in the UK she got with a Chinese guy and hardly ever ventured out into the "outside".

Not everyone it like this, but lots are.

China has an attitude of non-confrontation. You can stand in the subway waiting to get off the train, the doors open and WHAM, they're pushing and shoving to get on, they don't care about you, they just want to get on. They know you're not going to beat them up.
In Japan it's a different mentality. It's one of extreme violence and you had to respect others for fear of that violence. These mentalities are evident in both countries.

People in tourist spots outside of the Far East used to mock the Japanese for turning up and being so polite. Now they get angry at the Chinese. They get in everyone's way, they're impolite, they're selfish.

It's not just me that thinks this, it's the CHINESE GOVERNMENT which has a policy of banning Chinese people who cause a massive scene abroad from going abroad again.

China unveils nine ways its tourists can be banned from travel | Daily Mail Online

"
Chinese tourists have been involved in a number of high-profile incidents relating to bad behaviour both abroad and domestically.

Now the country has released the definitive list of acts that will get you blacklisted and banned from travel as part of the new 'uncivilised behaviour law'."
it isnt the 1980's anymore....those people over there are not as they were then....you are wrong about what they know and think...but then it would help if you knew any Chinese,which i dont think you do....i delivered mail to quite a few young Chinese living here and working for their govt here,they sure as hell did not sound as you are portraying them.....but i guess time will tell....

Ah, you don't think I know any Chinese. Right....

You don't know anything about me. You deliver mail to a few government workers.... right.....

Well, I'll tell you what, you carry on believing and I'll leave you in your ignorance.

But I'll ask a question. Have you ever been to China?
i suppose now you are going to tell me you have been there many times....

I asked you a question. I'm not going to reveal my relationship with China.

you treat them like they are stupid.....many of them know what its like "outside"....when a billion oppressed people "snap"....all hell can break loose...

No, I don't treat them like they are stupid. I treat them like they're not Americans.

You take that as stupid, I don't. I understand that Chinese people have a different mentality. They have more of a sheep mentality. They're less likely to rise up against their oppressors.

This can be seen throughout history. The Mongols turned up and became the new ruling class and the Chinese just sort of accepted it.

Americans have more of a European attitude. Europe has a population about half that of China, and yet has 50 (or 56) countries compared to China's one. Why?

Many know what it's like "outside" and yet they go outside and they have a tendency of avoiding "outside".

I have a Chinese friend who went to study in the UK. In China she was speaking lots of English, in the UK she got with a Chinese guy and hardly ever ventured out into the "outside".

China has an attitude of non-confrontation. You can stand in the subway waiting to get off the train, the doors open and WHAM, they're pushing and shoving to get on, they don't care about you, they just want to get on. They know you're not going to beat them up.
In Japan it's a different mentality. It's one of extreme violence and you had to respect others for fear of that violence. These mentalities are evident in both countries.

People in tourist spots outside of the Far East used to mock the Japanese for turning up and being so polite. Now they get angry at the Chinese. They get in everyone's way, they're impolite, they're selfish.

It's not just me that thinks this, it's the CHINESE GOVERNMENT which has a policy of banning Chinese people who cause a massive scene abroad from going abroad again.

China unveils nine ways its tourists can be banned from travel | Daily Mail Online

"
Chinese tourists have been involved in a number of high-profile incidents relating to bad behaviour both abroad and domestically.

Now the country has released the definitive list of acts that will get you blacklisted and banned from travel as part of the new 'uncivilised behaviour law'."
it isnt the 1980's anymore....those people over there are not as they were then....you are wrong about what they know and think...but then it would help if you knew any Chinese,which i dont think you do....i delivered mail to quite a few young Chinese living here and working for their govt here,they sure as hell did not sound as you are portraying them.....but i guess time will tell....

You don't know anything about me. You deliver mail to a few government workers.... right.....

Well, I'll tell you what, you carry on believing and I'll leave you in your ignorance.

but im supposed to reveal mine?...

China slaps a charge onto sorghum.

China slaps 179% charge on US sorghum imports

Trump's stupid trade war once again hurts US agriculture.

First, the orange idiot pulls out of the TPP. The TPP said "Fuck you Trump" & completed their trade pact without the US> Cost to US agriculture: Billions

Then after Trump put tariffs on China's steel & aluminum, China retaliated by slapping tariffs on Soybean hurting farmers.

Now sorghum.

If Trump is not lying to his base, he is fucking them over. Does he think farmers are stupid?
While you whine about things you heard, Trump is working hard to make things better for every American. :)

Do yourself a favor, RealDave.... stop watching the liberal media.

When did the radical left ever worry about farmers? The bad deals that Obama made with world leaders take time to be fixed and finally we have a president with the political balls to do it.

At one time the government was paying farmers not to grow certain crops, if they are still doing that, then the government is screwing over the American taxpayers not the farmers.

"

You don't have to, but you basically have.

However you're telling me I'm wrong because you've met a few Chinese people. Laughable.

First, the orange idiot pulls out of the TPP. The TPP said "Fuck you Trump" & completed their trade pact without the US> Cost to US agriculture: Billions

Then after Trump put tariffs on China's steel & aluminum, China retaliated by slapping tariffs on Soybean hurting farmers.

Now sorghum.

If Trump is not lying to his base, he is fucking them over. Does he think farmers are stupid?

Donald screws over everyone who isn't one of his swamp-dwelling kleptocrats.

Now sorghum.

Gotta love how he's focused on doing what's best for Americans. :)

Now sorghum.

gotta love delusional trumpscum

Now sorghum.

gotta love delusional trumpscum
I'm gonna guess you like certain types of scum.

However you're telling me I'm wrong because you've met a few Chinese people. Laughable.
well thats better than just reading about it like apparently all you have done...now thats laughable...

well thats better than just reading about it like apparently all you have done...now thats laughable...

"like apparently"..... how do you get to "like apparently"?

Actually, fuck it, I don't care. This is boring, you don't need to reply.

"like apparently"..... how do you get to "like apparently"?

Actually, fuck it, I don't care. This is boring, you don't need to reply.
in other words you had nothing to back up your bullshit........sorry i ruined your view of the Chinese people....

Now sorghum.

While you whine about things you heard, Trump is working hard to make things better for every American. :)

Do yourself a favor, RealDave.... stop watching the liberal media.

I watch & read real news sources.

The idea you are totally ignorant of what the Chinese are doing should be an indicator you should turn off Fox, Limbaugfh Breitbasrt & become better informed.

Now sorghum.

Maybe himself, Ivanka, Don Jr, his rich buddies - those Americans.

Everyone else is being fucked.

At one time the government was paying farmers not to grow certain crops, if they are still doing that, then the government is screwing over the American taxpayers not the farmers.

They were supporting market pricing by preventing a glut of product which would hurt every farmer and the public by preventing farms from going under.

They were supporting market pricing by preventing a glut of product which would hurt every farmer and the public by preventing farms from going under.
Right
Are you saying the farmers were not smart enough to kow which crops would have the highest market prices. Did not buy that story when I first heard and I don't buy it know. If anything the government could have given the farmers the same information they based their payouts on, and let the farmers decide what to grow.

Forum List

Back