Trump Karma strikes again!

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Post Malone's Private Plane Circling for Emergency Landing After Tires Blow | TMZ.com

Disrespect the country,bash America and Americans last night and this GOOFY looking clown's plane has blown its tires.
tape.gif
President Trump is a godsend literally and anyone who crosses him gets their karma...in this case quite quickly.

Post Malone's Private Plane Circling for Emergency Landing After Tires Blow | TMZ.com

Disrespect the country,bash America and Americans last night and this GOOFY looking clown's plane has blown its tires.
tape.gif
President Trump is a godsend literally and anyone who crosses him gets their karma...in this case quite quickly.

That clown has a private plane? His music is terrible. Wow.
I had heard the name before but I thought it as just another dime a dozen black rapper...this idiot is GOOFY LOOKING.

Never heard of him. That said, uf fucking dah that man bun... I swear this is the stupidest most pussified fashion trend for men I have ever seen... I suppose it'll somehow magically get worse though. I was groaked with the ear bone hole mess too. I find/found that one kind of gross, but the man bun thing is ... pathetically weak. Yes please, I'll take the man with the woman hair to play at being my boy friend... wtf is wrong with modern chicks ~sigh~

Forum List

Back