Trump Just Took the First Step in Selling Off Our National Parks To The Highest Bidder

Reasonable

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2017
Trump's destruction of America as we know it continues.

Despite the parks’ successes, President Trump is privatizing most of the 400 owned U.S. sites and 59 National Parks. He’s cutting funds for lands where low-income and middle-class Americans have escaped to for a century.

Secretary of the Interior Ryan Zinke announced that the Trump administration plans to utilize “public-private partnerships” so that Trump can cut $1.5 billion from the department’s budget. “Public-private partnership,” says the non-profit National Resources Defense Council, is “code for privatizing the management of our national park system. The idea is both unpopular (huge majorities of Americans in virtually every demographic oppose privatization) and unwise (our national parks are a public good and therefore should be publicly managed).”

Donald Trump Just Took The First Step In Selling Off Our National Parks To The Highest Bidder

That has been happening all over the country for a while. See, cities and such do that to offset the cost. Why havent you fucking retards been bitching for years, if its so important?

Last edited:

Despite the parks’ successes, President Trump is privatizing most of the 400 owned U.S. sites and 59 National Parks. He’s cutting funds for lands where low-income and middle-class Americans have escaped to for a century.

Secretary of the Interior Ryan Zinke announced that the Trump administration plans to utilize “public-private partnerships” so that Trump can cut $1.5 billion from the department’s budget. “Public-private partnership,” says the non-profit National Resources Defense Council, is “code for privatizing the management of our national park system. The idea is both unpopular (huge majorities of Americans in virtually every demographic oppose privatization) and unwise (our national parks are a public good and therefore should be publicly managed).”

Donald Trump Just Took The First Step In Selling Off Our National Parks To The Highest Bidder

Maybe with Trump, the middle-class and low-income earners no longer need to escape...

Instead, they will have a job. You should try it sometime.

Does NY have a park that isnt a public private partnership?
Fucking leftists always selling off our parks :crybaby:

Oh no! Allowing private citizens to run the park service for profit! It will be a debacle! Everybody knows that tax dollars and lumpy lazy government staff are more efficient. LOL

going as planned eh . I won't go to public parks because of the entry and other fees because the fees go to USA government and i pay taxes Reasonable .

going as planned eh . I won't go to public parks because of the entry and other fees because the fees go to USA government and i pay taxes Reasonable .
Good don't go
I'll go to publicly owned privately managed National Parks where the roads won't be in shambles. the bathrooms will be clean and the park employees will be polite to their customers

mostly , I've been to most due to a Father and Mother that took us there as kids and i don't remember FEEs as a 10 year old 58 years ago . Anyway , sell them off , ok with me , get rid of the government employees and I''ll gladly pay fees for private park employees Skull .

• Banned
That has been happening all over the country for a while. See, cities and such do that to offset the cost. Why havent you fucking retards been bitching for decades, if its so important?
Liar. We have not been privatizing our national parks for decades? ?
Just admit it. You'll defend any abomination Trump supports.
9/2017: Trump advocates all female children born from this point on to have mandatory genital mutilations.
DEPLORABLES: we agree.

Maybe with Trump, the middle-class and low-income earners no longer need to escape...

People won't need vacations?
Dumbest fucking answer yet and yet another excuse to defend ANYTHING the orange clown does.

mostly , I've been to most due to a Father and Mother that took us there as kids and i don't remember FEEs as a 10 year old 58 years ago . Anyway , sell them off , ok with me , get rid of the government employees and I''ll gladly pay fees for private park employees Skull .
---------------------------- and 'government employees ' generally mean 'dem' voters Skull .

That has been happening all over the country for a while. See, cities and such do that to offset the cost. Why havent you fucking retards been bitching for decades, if its so important?
Liar. We have not been privatizing our national parks for decades.
9/2017: Trump advocates all female children born from this point on to have mandatory genital mutilations.

By deplorables you mean Hillary supporters? Yes of course they agree, they can't get enough of Islam. Thank god she lost...

Putting them under private management is NOT "selling them off"

People won't need vacations?
Dumbest fucking answer yet and yet another excuse to defend ANYTHING the orange clown does.
People don't "need " to go to national parks for vacation

Shit when I was a kid a vacation consisted of day trips to the local lake and maybe a day at an amusement park

------------------------------------------------ well , lets sell them off then Skull .

Liar. We have not been privatizing our national parks for decades.
Do you live in america? Maybe you should learn about it...

------------------------------------------------ well , lets sell them off then Skull .
No need to

Under private management we get the best of both worlds. Beautiful protected wilderness and well run and clean facilities

It's exactly what it means. Our National Parks are for the public good so they should be publicly managed. I bet you can't wait to see giant bill boards in Yellowstone.

It's exactly what it means. Our National Parks are for the public good so they should be publicly managed. I bet you can't wait to see giant bill boards in Yellowstone.
Then tell states like california not do to public private partnerships with public infrastructure ;)

No need to

Under private management we get the best of both worlds. Beautiful protected wilderness and well run and clean facilities
With Pruit's and Trump's anti environmental policies there will be no protected wildernesses if they get their way.

Forum List

Back