Trump just made me laugh out loud

QUOTE="LoneLaugher, post: 22960658, member: 32973"]
Neither Trump nor you morons even know the meaning of the word "Semite".

Just so much stupid.

Anti Semite is a hater of Jews. The definition is not supposed to mean literarily of Semitic people. Come on man. Donā€™t troll.

No. Antisemitism is the hatred of semites. That is why American Nazi assholes hate Jews AND Arabs.

Learn. Then speak.

Want to bet? If I am right you leave this site forever? Deal? Excellent

Definition of ANTI-SEMITIC

I ll be seeing you. Fatty.

6'2" 219lbs and I ain't goin' anywhere. You do not know the meaning of words.[/QUOTE]
giphy.gif

You joined a fucking month ago poindexter.

Sock account, 100% positive!
Whatā€™s a sock account? Google says itā€™s a pretend account. I joined a month ago from a heavily moderated board where I was on timeout for 7 days. This one is less moderated so debate is more spirited but a higher percentage is meaningless name calling. Still itā€™s fun here getting a peak at the deplorables. Some I assume are good people.

You are a sock account for certain, because you spout the same old tired cliches of the libtard fringe.
You just used a bunch of cliches to say I spout cliches. You should really reevaluate your life choices and ask if you are just parroting others or are if you are truly forming ideas for yourself.

Examples incase you are stupid
1. Sock account for poster you donā€™t like (not even original for this page)
2. Libtard fringe (super tired and overused)

cliĀ·chĆ©
/klēĖˆSHā/
noun
  1. 1.
    a phrase or opinion that is overused and betrays a lack of original thought

Who cares
him

Great Tweet. So now do the Democrats condemn him or the Squad. Quite the conundrum.

Sorry, I donā€™t buy Rep. Tlaibā€™s tears. I have watched her violence, craziness and, most importantly, WORDS, for far too long. Now tears? She hates Israel and all Jewish people. She is an anti-Semite. She and her 3 friends are the new face of the Democrat Party. Live with it!

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Check out the Congresswoman in 2016. Weirdo.

Rita Panahi on Twitter

Was this a first?

The man says enough dumb shit I have had to quit reading his tweets till I finish my morning coffee...ruined a good keyboard. that way.

Great Tweet. So now do the Democrats condemn him or the Squad. Quite the conundrum.

Sorry, I donā€™t buy Rep. Tlaibā€™s tears. I have watched her violence, craziness and, most importantly, WORDS, for far too long. Now tears? She hates Israel and all Jewish people. She is an anti-Semite. She and her 3 friends are the new face of the Democrat Party. Live with it!

Rita Panahi on Twitter

Was this a first?

The man says enough dumb shit I have had to quit reading his tweets till I finish my morning coffee...ruined a good keyboard. that way.

No. But the most recent.

You canā€™t call out a poster who you just met as a troll with your history littered with posts like that. Youā€™ll need to build up some substantiative post count for me to take that from you seriously.

Whatā€™s a sock account? Google says itā€™s a pretend account. I joined a month ago from a heavily moderated board where I was on timeout for 7 days. This one is less moderated so debate is more spirited but a higher percentage is meaningless name calling. Still itā€™s fun here getting a peak at the deplorables. Some I assume are good people.

You are a sock account for certain, because you spout the same old tired cliches of the libtard fringe.
You just used a bunch of cliches to say I spout cliches. You should really reevaluate your life choices and ask if you are just parroting others or are if you are truly forming ideas for yourself.

cliĀ·chĆ©
/klēĖˆSHā/
noun
  1. 1.

I take back what I said about being a sock account. After reading your posts, I have discovered that you are far more mentally challenged than the others I have encountered on this forum.

BTW, WTF does "incase" mean? Is that the opposite of an "outcase"?

cliĀ·chĆ©
/klēĖˆSHā/
noun
  1. 1.

I take back what I said about being a sock account. After reading your posts, I have discovered that you are far more mentally challenged than the others I have encountered on this forum.

So youā€™re response to my witty calling you out on the use of cliche is to call me mentally challenged and make fun of a missing space between two words? I feel I won that one. Iā€™m sure weā€™ll have fun debating the merits of arguments and less about name calling in the future. Go USA.

cliĀ·chĆ©
/klēĖˆSHā/
noun
  1. 1.

So youā€™re response to my witty calling you out on the use of cliche is to call me mentally challenged and make fun of a missing space between two words? I feel I won that one. Iā€™m sure weā€™ll have fun debating the merits of arguments and less about name calling in the future. Go USA.

So your response to my witty calling out your typo is to further deflect from your idiocy?

You offer nothing. That is why you are mentally challenged. Just stick to the topic because this line of thinking doesn't fit your intellect, which has yet to make an appearance.

Neither Trump nor you morons even know the meaning of the word "Semite".

Just so much stupid.

Anti Semite is a hater of Jews. The definition is not supposed to mean literarily of Semitic people. Come on man. Donā€™t troll.

No. Antisemitism is the hatred of semites. That is why American Nazi assholes hate Jews AND Arabs.

Learn. Then speak.

No, Hitler allied himself with Muslims to kill Jews.

The Mufti and the FĆ¼hrer

Democrats are doing the EXAXT same thing

History just repeats itself.

Rita Panahi on Twitter
You have to believe everything the king of Israel says because heā€™s the ā€œchosen oneā€œ.

Rita Panahi on Twitter
You have to believe everything the king of Israel says because heā€™s the ā€œchosen oneā€œ.

LOL. Triggered. I love that you cannot sleep at night because DJT won. He he he he he. Your misery is my joy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back