Trump just made me laugh out loud

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Great Tweet. So now do the Democrats condemn him or the Squad. Quite the conundrum.

Sorry, I don’t buy Rep. Tlaib’s tears. I have watched her violence, craziness and, most importantly, WORDS, for far too long. Now tears? She hates Israel and all Jewish people. She is an anti-Semite. She and her 3 friends are the new face of the Democrat Party. Live with it!

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Check out the Congresswoman in 2016. Weirdo.

Rita Panahi on Twitter

Great Tweet. So now do the Democrats condemn him or the Squad. Quite the conundrum.

Sorry, I don’t buy Rep. Tlaib’s tears. I have watched her violence, craziness and, most importantly, WORDS, for far too long. Now tears? She hates Israel and all Jewish people. She is an anti-Semite. She and her 3 friends are the new face of the Democrat Party. Live with it!

Rita Panahi on Twitter
It's true. They are the Democrats.

Expect a landslide in 2020.

Neither Trump nor you morons even know the meaning of the word "Semite".

Just so much stupid.

Anti Semite is a hater of Jews. The definition is not supposed to mean literarily of Semitic people. Come on man. Don’t troll.

No. Antisemitism is the hatred of semites. That is why American Nazi assholes hate Jews AND Arabs.

Learn. Then speak.

Just so much stupid.

Anti Semite is a hater of Jews. The definition is not supposed to mean literarily of Semitic people. Come on man. Don’t troll.

No. Antisemitism is the hatred of semites. That is why American Nazi assholes hate Jews AND Arabs.

Learn. Then speak.

Want to bet? If I am right you leave this site forever? Deal? Excellent

Definition of ANTI-SEMITIC

I ll be seeing you. Fatty.

Just so much stupid.

Learn. Then speak.

6'2" 219lbs and I ain't goin' anywhere. You do not know the meaning of words.

Just so much stupid.

Learn. Then speak.

So now you’re smarter than Webster? My goodness. What a loon. So you’re 219 not 220? LOL

Rita Panahi on Twitter

That's why we love him. He tells the truth and damn the torpedoes.

Dislike of any given country is racist ?

really?

So how are you folks w/ China, Syria, Iran, Greenland?

~S~

Shut up you half-witted imbecile. The OP is right on. You're just a dickless loser.

I love it!!

Trump supporters are on the wrong side of history and they know it. When their children ask what they did while it all happened... they’ll lie.

Forum List

Back