Trump...Just....Lies

/——-/ I’m trying to establish your tolerance for lies coming out of a democRATs mouth. Obozo lied about shovel ready jobs and laughed about his minions who believed him.

What the fuck do you think "shovel ready" actually means?

If a multimillion dollar project begins in 6 months to a year from the day funding is approved, that's quick. I'm a project manager. It's what I do. There are all sorts of things from engineering to procurement that has to happen.

But those projects did happen. In fact, the Transportation Department's website still carries a rundown of stimulus projects, saying that the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act "initiated more than 13,000 projects through the Federal Highway Administration, improving more than 42,000 miles of road and more than 2,700 bridges." (Emphasis theirs.)

Many opponents of the stimulus did criticize its efficiency, pointing out that many of the infrastructure projects it promised weren't "shovel ready." And that's true, as investigative journalist Michael Grabell told NPR's Fresh Air in 2012.

"There was this famous scene ... in Tuscumbia, Mo., where the minute the stimulus package is signed there's a makeshift board meeting, they bang the gavel and sparks fly on this Depression-era rusty truss bridge. But a lot of projects were not like that," he said. "A lot of projects took six months to a year to get off the ground."

And all through that process...jobs are being created....

Last edited:
But Trump lies about everything..from the small...like the claim that he was "first in his class at Wharton" and things he said ON CAMERA..to the reason his son and son in law and campaign chairman were meeting with Russian government officials

What's funny is that the Trumpers are trying to get lost in defending the Idiot's...idiocy

When the real "thing" here is the blatant dishonesty . The abject break from reality that is Trump.

No wonder Trump supporters worry about a "perjury trap. This criminal jerk off simply can't EVER tell the truth
No, I am not trying to get lost defending Trump, I am simply pointing out many times that you and others are media fed parrots brainwashed with blind hatred for this country.
Then what are you doing exactly??
well he said.....
"simply pointing out many times that you and others are media fed parrots brainwashed with blind hatred for this country."

What is it you didn't understand exactly?

Cmon dude. You suck so much Trump butt, your lips are orange.
Are you really claiming you don't defend his every fart?

/——-/ I’m trying to establish your tolerance for lies coming out of a democRATs mouth. Obozo lied about shovel ready jobs and laughed about his minions who believed him.

What the fuck do you think "shovel ready" actually means?

If a multimillion dollar project begins in 6 months to a year from the day funding is approved, that's quick. I'm a project manager. It's what I do. There are all sorts of things from engineering to procurement that has to happen.

But those projects did happen. In fact, the Transportation Department's website still carries a rundown of stimulus projects, saying that the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act "initiated more than 13,000 projects through the Federal Highway Administration, improving more than 42,000 miles of road and more than 2,700 bridges." (Emphasis theirs.)

Many opponents of the stimulus did criticize its efficiency, pointing out that many of the infrastructure projects it promised weren't "shovel ready." And that's true, as investigative journalist Michael Grabell told NPR's Fresh Air in 2012.

"There was this famous scene ... in Tuscumbia, Mo., where the minute the stimulus package is signed there's a makeshift board meeting, they bang the gavel and sparks fly on this Depression-era rusty truss bridge. But a lot of projects were not like that," he said. "A lot of projects took six months to a year to get off the ground."

And all through that process...jobs are being created....
/——/ Funny how you twist yourself into a pretzel defending Obozo’s lies. That stimuLESS money went to the Union pension funds.

222616_600.jpg

Bill Clinton looked America in the eye and said "I never had sex with that woman" when his DNA was on her freaking dress. How about "you better put some ice on that lip Juanita? That would be bad enough but Clinton bombed Europe to cover his tracks. We still don't know where Barry Sotoro Hussein Obama was born because nobody ever saw his real B.C. Let it go lefties. You look like whiner losers more and more.

This is yet another case of your opinion being the basis of your attack.
I think Trump called Tim Cook Tim Apple on purpose, mainly because Tim Cook has been highly critical of Trump's border policies.

WhY he said that almost doesn't matter. Maybe he did say it because he was trying to jab Cook. Although I have no idea why he would jab Marilyn "Lockheed".

But the revealing thing was the LIE...that he didn't do it.

How can you believe anything this asshole says when he'll lie about something this trivial and easily exposed?
I'm still waiting on the evidence that he denied it.
There is no question he said it.
I don't think the video is doctored, which is possible, but I'm still waiting on something more than some lying journalist's word that he denied it.

Actually, he said that he called him Tim Apple as a way to save time. And to tell you the truth, his reasoning is even worse than him denying he said it. How many other businessmen do you know that refer to CEO's of other companies by their first name and the company they run?

This is why Trump now says he called Apple CEO Tim Cook ‘Tim Apple’

Trump tweeted Monday: “I quickly referred to Tim + Apple as Tim/Apple as an easy way to save time & words. The Fake News was disparagingly all over this, & it became yet another bad Trump story!”

I think Trump called Tim Cook Tim Apple on purpose, mainly because Tim Cook has been highly critical of Trump's border policies.

WhY he said that almost doesn't matter. Maybe he did say it because he was trying to jab Cook. Although I have no idea why he would jab Marilyn "Lockheed".

How can you believe anything this asshole says when he'll lie about something this trivial and easily exposed?
I don't think the video is doctored, which is possible, but I'm still waiting on something more than some lying journalist's word that he denied it.

Actually, he said that he called him Tim Apple as a way to save time. And to tell you the truth, his reasoning is even worse than him denying he said it. How many other businessmen do you know that refer to CEO's of other companies by their first name and the company they run?

Trump tweeted Monday: “I quickly referred to Tim + Apple as Tim/Apple as an easy way to save time & words. The Fake News was disparagingly all over this, & it became yet another bad Trump story!”
/——/ Barack Obozo, “Corpse-man”’

Yanno..................Obama isn't the first civilian that I've heard mispronounce corpsman as "corpse-man". I heard many a civilian mispronouce it.

That stimuLESS money went to the Union pension funds.

More shit (literally) pulled directly out your ass.

Care to prove that
/———/ You must be 9 years old - too young to remember. Stimulus Money: A Slush Fund for Unions and Democrats | Breitbart
THAT is your proof?

Some guy on Breitbart making unsubstantiated allegations?

Oh
/——/ As Mikey’s said, you don’t accept proof. My guess is you already googled it and know it’s true. Obama’s Auto Bailout Was Really a Hefty Union Payoff

That’s now the third excuse for him calling Tim Cook, “Tim Apple.”

If trump were telling the truth, how could there ever be more than one excuse?

LOLOL

You poor creatures can’t quit Obama, can you?

Actually, you’d have a point there had Obama ever denied saying that. Instead, all you have is the bitter, endless, seething hatred for the man who triggers you every time you hear the name, “Trump.”

So sad. :(

Forum List

Back