Trump...Just....Lies

Tim "Apple" and Marilyn "Lockheed" and "We" are retarded?

Welcome to the upside down

Make no mistake. I saw this a couple days ago and just chuckled at the stupidity of our current President and left it there.

I started the thread today because of the LIE.

He lies about everything.

It's useless to "count lies".

It would be more informative to count the number of truthful statements he has made. There are so damn few.

It's insane. Any other President who lied this blatantly would be dead in the water

He called Tim Cook (Apple CEO) Tim "Apple"...and then denied he did it.

Despite the fact that it happened in public and of course was on video

Scarborough Can't Believe Trump Denies Calling Apple CEO 'Tim Apple'

OH NOOOOO....start impeachment proceedings immediately...dumbass.

do you at least have the balls to admit he made the mistake unlike your fellow Trump ass kisser above?

People make mistakes, it's when some make the same mistake over and over again does it, or should it, become an issue...like corpse-men. Lush just has a tendency to blow the smallest things out of proportion, as he/she/it is attempting to do with this thread.
the-point-you-head-27319162.png

It's insane. Any other President who lied this blatantly would be dead in the water

OH NOOOOO....start impeachment proceedings immediately...dumbass.

do you at least have the balls to admit he made the mistake unlike your fellow Trump ass kisser above?

People make mistakes, it's when some make the same mistake over and over again does it, or should it, become an issue...like corpse-men. Lush just has a tendency to blow the smallest things out of proportion, as he/she/it is attempting to do with this thread.

I agree it was a simple mistake, but for many they cannot admit that Trump is capable of making even one mistake and they deny it ever happened.

Those blindly defending Trump are no different than those blindly attacking his every move.

Then there is the small problem of Trump being unable to just own up to a gaff.

I agree it was a simple mistake, but for many they cannot admit that Trump is capable of making even one mistake and they deny it ever happened.

Those blindly defending Trump are no different than those blindly attacking his every move.

Nice reach-around

Nice reach-around

feeling-depress-fail-meme.jpg

What's funny is that the Trumpers are trying to get lost in defending the Idiot's...idiocy

When the real "thing" here is the blatant dishonesty . The abject break from reality that is Trump.

No wonder Trump supporters worry about a "perjury trap. This criminal jerk off simply can't EVER tell the truth
This is yet another case of your opinion being the basis of your attack.
I think Trump called Tim Cook Tim Apple on purpose, mainly because Tim Cook has been highly critical of Trump's border policies.

I heard Trump once wore mismatched socks, too.

pet·ty
/ˈpedē/
adjective
  1. 1.
    of little importance; trivial.
    "the petty divisions of party politics"
    synonyms: trivial, trifling, minor, small, slight, unimportant, insignificant, inessential, inconsequential, inconsiderable, negligible, paltry, footling, fiddling, niggling, pettifogging, nugatory, of little account

I think Trump called Tim Cook Tim Apple on purpose, mainly because Tim Cook has been highly critical of Trump's border policies.

WhY he said that almost doesn't matter. Maybe he did say it because he was trying to jab Cook. Although I have no idea why he would jab Marilyn "Lockheed".

But the revealing thing was the LIE...that he didn't do it.

How can you believe anything this asshole says when he'll lie about something this trivial and easily exposed?

WhY he said that almost doesn't matter. Maybe he did say it because he was trying to jab Cook. Although I have no idea why he would jab Marilyn "Lockheed".

But the revealing thing was the LIE...that he didn't do it.

How can you believe anything this asshole says when he'll lie about something this trivial and easily exposed?
I'm still waiting on the evidence that he denied it.
There is no question he said it.
I don't think the video is doctored, which is possible, but I'm still waiting on something more than some lying journalist's word that he denied it.

What's funny is that the Trumpers are trying to get lost in defending the Idiot's...idiocy

When the real "thing" here is the blatant dishonesty . The abject break from reality that is Trump.

No wonder Trump supporters worry about a "perjury trap. This criminal jerk off simply can't EVER tell the truth
No, I am not trying to get lost defending Trump, I am simply pointing out many times that you and others are media fed parrots brainwashed with blind hatred for this country.

No, I am not trying to get lost defending Trump, I am simply pointing out many times that you and others are media fed parrots brainwashed with blind hatred for this country.
Then what are you doing exactly??

/——-/ He almost lies as much as Obozo who lied that we have 57 states.

1eeklx.jpg
/——/ Obozo lied about us having 57 states with one more to go.

/——-/ He almost lies as much as Obozo who lied that we have 57 states.

1eeklx.jpg
/——/ Obozo lied about us having 57 states with one more to go.

Once again you are making a false equivalency.

Obama made a mistake when he said 57 states...Trump made a mistake when he said Tim Apple. Those two things are the same.

The difference is that Obama never lied about not saying it, while Trump cannot admit that he actually made a mistake so he lied about it.

Hope that helps, but as far as your head is up Trump's ass, I doubt it will

Forum List

Back