Trump just did a stump speech at Boeing praising Obama Era Dreamliner

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
that's a nice gesture, kudos to the orange one

but he's still talking about the election every other sentence and claiming there's a "record crowd" fawning all over him.......lol, they were all Boeing employees forced to attend!

sweet deal!

Donnie seems to have trouble changing ROLES-------I have to talk to
Melania -------she has to guide him into ACTING LIKE DA PRESIDENT

She doesn't even want to live with him any more. What makes you think she would bother trying to tell him anything?

that's a nice gesture, kudos to the orange one

but he's still talking about the election every other sentence and claiming there's a "record crowd" fawning all over him.......lol, they were all Boeing employees forced to attend!

sweet deal!

So when did Obama become an aircraft designer and manufacturer?

She doesn't even want to live with him any more. What makes you think she would bother trying to tell him anything?

you living under their bed?

We are paying a million per day for her security so she can stay in New York instead of the white house. Don't have to be under a bed to see that.

We are paying a million per day for her security so she can stay in New York instead of the white house. Don't have to be under a bed to see that.

good point but Melania is always "under a bed" when the Don gets home 2-3 times a year

good point but Melania is always "under a bed" when the Don gets home 2-3 times a year

And she complained about being called a high price hooker. I would almost fuck him for the life style she gets for putting up with him a couple times a year. Emphasis on the ALMOST.

You realize you just devolved your own tenuous Obama dick-sucking thread into a bash the Trump's Marriage thread?

So basically you just garnished a whole heaping helping of Stupid with even more Stupid.

And she complained about being called a high price hooker. I would almost fuck him for the life style she gets for putting up with him a couple times a year. Emphasis on the ALMOST.

Thank you for sharing

You realize you just devolved your own tenuous Obama dick-sucking thread into a bash the Trump's Marriage thread?

So basically you just garnished a whole heaping helping of Stupid with even more Stupid.

lets get back on topic, folks------whatevah da hell it is

It just can't be worth it..........if female I'd rather eat out of a dumpster than let that freak drool on me, the horror the horror

It just can't be worth it..........if female I'd rather eat out of a dumpster than let that freak drool on me, the horror the horror

That's why I said ALMOST.

That's why I said ALMOST.

nothing is going to pull you out of your idiot comment

Forum List

Back