Trump just de-regulated everything

Oh, goody! Now we can all look forward to unsafe products, quack cures, tainted food, lies in advertising and labeling, air so think with pollution you can't breathe, and rivers and streams so polluted you can light them on fire. MAGA! Covfefe!

Don't confuse the C grabber cult with facts.
The rubes want to return to all white slavery times
After all "America first" was our WWII Nazi party name.
But then our rubes don't know that.
Or maybe they do!!!

I want to use that particular little gem of stupidity as my siggy now lol...

Oh, goody! Now we can all look forward to unsafe products, quack cures, tainted food, lies in advertising and labeling, air so think with pollution you can't breathe, and rivers and streams so polluted you can light them on fire. MAGA! Covfefe!

Don't confuse the C grabber cult with facts.
The rubes want to return to all white slavery times
After all "America first" was our WWII Nazi party name.
But then our rubes don't know that.
Or maybe they do!!!
I think they do know. They're practically Nazis in all but name.

Watch the stock market jump again today. :laugh:

ABC News (@ABC) | Twitter

"Pres. Trump cuts red tape in front of stack of paper representing current regulations. The president says his administration's goal is to return to the 1960-level regulations."
Corporations are thrilled. They can freely pollute, mistreat employees, cheat their customers.

Pump up that market because trading pieces of paper helps everyone!!!!!!!!!

Deregulation brought us the Bush recession .

Deregulation brought us the near financial collapse

Deregulation brought us the housing collapse.

Regulations are written for a reason. Most like that reason is corporations or people finding a way to circumvent the current law to fuck over people. Of course, a business cheat & fraud like Trump wants fewer regulations.

BTW, how did that tax break for golf courses in in that tax cut bill?
Yup. Trump is taking us back to the 1920’s. Businesses will boom, the economy will soar, and then it will all come crashing down.
Typical commie narrative. Nobody must succeed.

Still parroting talking points. You must have gotten a new list in your email!

Fuck you & your stupid fuck talking points.

If you had a God Damn brain, you would remember the total disasters Republicans gave us in 2007.

But NOOOOOOOOOOO>

You are so fucking stupid that you are for tax cuts for those that don't need them while slashing regulations that were put in place to prevent another 2007.

You people are Gd Damn dumber than shjt; How the fuck did you get that stupid? A dittohead? Listen to the Captain Bone Spur? How?

You mean the Housing and Mortgage Crisis that caused the Bush-era recession?

Thanks Democrats. Once again, you failed us.

And both leave you with pain, you just get to pick if you want your nuts to hurt or your butthurt
:itsok::fu:
coffeepaper.gif
Funny...lol

Hail Trump!
May I suggest an Adolf pic for your posts?
These Jews and uppity nixxers are irritating aren't they?

I did a search of derogatory racist comments on this site once...

You know where they all come from?

Leftists pretending to be outraged by racist commentary. Except the only racist commentary was their own.
I know not all republicans are racist but do know that all racists and nazis are republican Sad and their leader occupies our WH

Another record day. Check your IRA and 401k balances folks.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Fewer government jobs = more private sector jobs.

You should know by now that government doesn't create wealth, nor does it create jobs.

"Over the year, the number of long-term unemployed was down by 275,000."

"Employment in professional and business services continued on an upward trend in November
(+46,000). Over the past 12 months, the industry has added 548,000 jobs.

"In November, manufacturing added 31,000 jobs. Within the industry, employment rose in
machinery (+8,000), fabricated metal products (+7,000), computer and electronic products
(+4,000), and plastics and rubber products (+4,000). Since a recent low in November 2016,
manufacturing employment has increased by 189,000."

"Health care added 30,000 jobs in November. Most of the gain occurred in ambulatory health
care services (+25,000), which includes offices of physicians and outpatient care centers.
Monthly employment growth in health care has averaged 24,000 thus far in 2017, compared
with an average increase of 32,000 per month in 2016.

"Within construction, employment among specialty trade contractors increased by 23,000 in
November and by 132,000 over the year."

"The change in total nonfarm payroll employment for September was revised up from +18,000
to +38,000, and the change for October was revised down from +261,000 to +244,000. With
these revisions, employment gains in September and October combined were 3,000 more than previously reported. (Monthly revisions result from additional reports received from
businesses and government agencies since the last published estimates and from the
recalculation of seasonal factors.) After revisions, job gains have averaged 170,000 over
the last 3 months."

Employment Situation Summary

Idiot. These has nothing to do with Trump. He doesn’t deserve these credits. Most Americans don’t give him these credits.
He inherited an excellent economy right place at the right time. That’s a fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since when do you speak for "most Americans"? Yuu certainly don't represent me, or the millions of people who elected President Trump.

Remember your Trump anemically garnered 63+ millions votes from 212 registered voters. With what we saw in last 11 months do not expect that 63+ millions are growing but declining fast. That’s a fact. You are right I do not represent you but I represent majority of Americans that hate your dumb dude.

Not as much as we hate you.

I understand truth hurts.

Forum List

Back