Trump Jr calls on CNN chief Jeff Zucker to hold press briefing about CNN's fake news

On one hand --- CNN.
On the other hand --- Donald Trump Jr.

----- guess which one has zero credibility. :rolleyes:

(Hint: it's not an acronym....)

Awesome! CNN needs to be bitch slapped into a far away galaxy for the shit they put out there last week. Glad heads rolled.

• Banned
CdOO5bNUYAA3RgN.jpg

On one hand --- CNN.

Credibility? After the largest scandal in CNN's history? Well maybe not the largest because I was watching the night they declared Florida for Al Gore and Carl Rove called them to let them know that the pan handle was in a different time zone and hadn't closed the polls.

It was freaking amazing! The faces were ..............lets just say Bernie turned white for a minute.

:lmao:

On one hand --- CNN.

I take it that was a rhetorical question but I'll play

CNN is a joke just above a heap of whale dung

-Geaux

Funny I got three (so far) responses on that comparison, yet not a single one of them explained why Donald Trump Jr has any background for credibility on anything whatsoever.

Which was my point, so thanks for that.

Funny I got three (so far) responses on that comparison, yet not a single one of them explained why Donald Trump Jr has any credibility on anything.

You'd think you'd start off with establishing CNN's credibility; a far more formidable task.

Funny I got three (so far) responses on that comparison, yet not a single one of them explained why Donald Trump Jr has any credibility on anything.

You'd think you'd start off with establishing CNN's credibility; a far more formidable task.

It's a news organization and has been for decades, which means they have to go find out stuff. Regardless of what you think of what they found out.

Meanwhile Donald Trump Jr. is ---- who again?

See what I mean?

It's a news organization and has been for decades, which means they have to go find out stuff. Regardless of what you think of what they found out.

See what I mean?
No. Donald Trump junior is the son of the US President. Maybe watching CNN has confused you.

CNN has compromised itself far more DT jr. In doing so they debased not only themselves, but American journalism.

See what I mean?
No. Donald Trump junior is the son of the US President. Maybe watching CNN has confused you.

Not at all, that's exactly who he is.
-------- And again............. same point as it's been all along.............that qualifies him in what way? To be butthurt?

CNN has compromised itself far more DT jr. In doing so they debased not only themselves, but American journalism.

And there it is again ---- butthurt. Doesn't matter what you think of the output or how well it does its job or not, it's an organization that is created to, and has decades of experience in, reporting news.

Whereas on the other hand ...............................................................................................................

See what I mean?

-------- And again............. same point as it's been all along.............that qualifies him in what way? To be butthurt?

And there it is again ---- butthurt. Doesn't matter what you think of the output or how well it does its job or not, it's an organization that is created to, and has decades of experience in, reporting news.

Whereas on the other hand ...............................................................................................................
Sorry. You don't get to utilize the butt-hurt nor snowflake label except reflexively. Those have been too well defined since November. Since Georgia a week ago, CNN's collapse, Bernie's scandal and the SCOTUS decision, we understand it's gotten far worse. We feel your butt-hurt snowflake.

See what I mean?

Sorry. You don't get to utilize the butt-hurt nor snowflake label except reflexively. Those have been too well defined since November. Since Georgia a week ago, CNN's collapse, Bernie's scandal and the SCOTUS decision, we understand it's gotten far worse. We feel your butt-hurt snowflake.

So you have no answer.

Exactly. So now you'd rather shift to some new topic altogether.
Good luck wit dat.

Hey, what's with not allowing cameras or live airings of press briefings lately? Is Sean's suit at the cleaners AGAIN? It feels ominous to me. It makes it more difficult to "spread the news," get out the Admin's words, especially to Trump's fans who don't want to believe anything reported by the lying media. I think it's on purpose, and you can whine all you want about CNN making a mistake, but your orange fuhrer is doing a lot more harm to real news than CNN could on any day of the week.

Reporters have been at odds with the White House for the past few weeks as the administration has chosen to restrict news organizations from airing footage of the briefings in real time.
The White House has held 10 off-camera briefings compared to five on-camera ones, according to CBS News's Mark Knoller.
When pressed about the ban on television cameras, Spicer responded, "Some days we'll have them, some days we won't."
He noted that Trump was scheduled to speak in the Rose Garden Monday afternoon with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
"The president's going to speak today in the Rose Garden. I want his voice to carry the day," he said.
The shift from the norm has drawn criticism from Trump allies as well as reporters protesting the decision.

Spicer allows photographs at off-camera White House briefing

Hey, what's with not allowing cameras or live airings of press briefings lately? Is Sean's suit at the cleaners AGAIN?

Hey, you think it's easy getting out chlorophyll stains from hiding in the bushes??

:rofl:

Forum List

Back