Trump Jr. And Kellyanne Conway Were Personally Involved In Spreading Russian Propaganda During Elect

`
`

Rather than concentrate on REAL important matters that affect the people in this country, the democrats are further digging their own hole by devoting their time, energy and money pursuing this nonsense.

There is an investigation going on right now and it seems to being hitting both sides of the isle. I'm willing to wait for the investigation to be finale before claiming it is nonsense why aren't you?

Which island are we talking about?

`
`

Rather than concentrate on REAL important matters that affect the people in this country, the democrats are further digging their own hole by devoting their time, energy and money pursuing this nonsense.

There is an investigation going on right now and it seems to being hitting both sides of the isle. I'm willing to wait for the investigation to be finale before claiming it is nonsense why aren't you?

Whichever one you want.

`
`

Whichever one you want.

Sorry! I only swing one way!

`
`

Whichever one you want.

Nah, I'm sure you do not, but it's your story maje any way you wish.

`
`

Guam tipped over because there were too many planes on one side. He may have been referring to aisle.

`
`

Whichever one you want.

The word is "aisle".

Trump Jr. And Kellyanne Conway Were Personally Involved In Spreading Russian Propaganda During Elect
Source: politicaldig

Trump Jr. And Kellyanne Conway Were Personally Involved In Spreading Russian Propaganda During Election: Report

by
Lance Perriman
Oct 19, 2017
According to a new bombshell report by The Daily Beast, Members of Trump’s family and campaign staff, including Donald Trump Jr. and Kellyanne Conway, promoted tweets affiliated with a Russian “troll farm” during the 2016 presidential election.

According to the report, Trump Jr. had followed the account and had retweeted their posts on several different occasions. One week before the election, he retweeted, “BREAKING: #VoterFraud by counting tens of thousands of ineligible mail in Hillary votes being reported in Broward County, Florida Please, RT.”

Former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn also retweeted the account on at least one occasion, and his son retweeted the account a total of 34 times.The account, which was created in Nov. 2015 and attracted more than 100,000 followers, was suspended in August, according to the Daily Beast.

The Senate Intelligence Committee met with Twitter earlier this month to discuss how Russia interfered with the election on Twitter. The Committee also invited Twitter, Facebook, and Alphabet, Google’s parent company, to testify publicly on Nov. 1.

Read more: Trump Jr. And Kellyanne Conway Were Personally Involved In Spreading Russian Propaganda During Election: Report

The whole rats nest was in on it.

The depth that Russians interfered into the election is really astounding. Facebook, Twitter, Google, YouTube, even Pokemon go. Any place they could buy adds and invade they did. They have traced the money for the adds back to Russia.

Even one that Trump promoted that Obama and Hillary founded ISIS came from Russia.

Comey even used a fake Russian document to attack Hillary Clinton. Its really astounding what we're learning now.

All of it designed to sway public opinion toward Trump. Thousands of adds.

Last edited:
Source: politicaldig

Trump Jr. And Kellyanne Conway Were Personally Involved In Spreading Russian Propaganda During Election: Report

by
Lance Perriman
Oct 19, 2017
According to a new bombshell report by The Daily Beast, Members of Trump’s family and campaign staff, including Donald Trump Jr. and Kellyanne Conway, promoted tweets affiliated with a Russian “troll farm” during the 2016 presidential election.

According to the report, Trump Jr. had followed the account and had retweeted their posts on several different occasions. One week before the election, he retweeted, “BREAKING: #VoterFraud by counting tens of thousands of ineligible mail in Hillary votes being reported in Broward County, Florida Please, RT.”

Former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn also retweeted the account on at least one occasion, and his son retweeted the account a total of 34 times.The account, which was created in Nov. 2015 and attracted more than 100,000 followers, was suspended in August, according to the Daily Beast.

The Senate Intelligence Committee met with Twitter earlier this month to discuss how Russia interfered with the election on Twitter. The Committee also invited Twitter, Facebook, and Alphabet, Google’s parent company, to testify publicly on Nov. 1.

Read more: Trump Jr. And Kellyanne Conway Were Personally Involved In Spreading Russian Propaganda During Election: Report

The whole rats nest was in on it.

The 80s called, they want their foreign policy back........LOLOLOLOL

Whichever one you want.

The word is "aisle".

Yup got it thanks Captain.

Do you realize that Russia is currently doing this in elections all over west? Germany, Britain, France, etc. There's no question it is occurring.

Russia is also supporting secession movements to weaken countries like the one in Spain and Northern Iraq.

Yeah boo fucking hoo. We in the west just overthrow governments, back terrorists like ISIS to take leaders we don't like and get leaders assassinated.

Putin uses troll farms. BIG FUCKING DIFFERENCE.

:lmao:
Interesting to see that you don't mind being played.

Forum List

Back