Trump Job Approval Over 45%: RCP Poll of Polls

Highest since the very abbreviated "honeymoon period". Let the whining begin:

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

The average is 43% approve and 54% disapprove. He is not over 45%.bMore precipitously he is at 46% approve and 52% disapproval with Rasmussen. I can remember Trump supporters cheering him when he was above 50 with Rasmussen.
It's a live link idiot.

If it meant anything, he would still be at 45%. He is not at 45% approval.

Once again, Obama was the 2nd worst POTUS in the history of the country and the all you can do is yell "but Obama" in defense of your god in the White House....tells you how much he sucks too
The Surrender Monkey sucked more....pathetic little girl !

Yes, he did. I have said that from day one. But the fact that your best defense of Trump is that he is better than Obama is like saying that Johnny Manziel was a better QB than Ryan Leaf...yeah it is true but it means nothing.
Only to you sick little communists that refuse toto give Trump any credit for such things as our GREAT economy that the Manchurian Muslim had nothing to do with (what the mulatto lost his magic wand and Trump found it?) or perhaps the ISIS Caliphate that DISSOLVED under Trumps leadership ( didn't pay Iran $400 million to FREE our naval hostages) or an unemployment never seen before or the fact.that more people are now working in this country than ever before....need more?...you are truly pathetic!

you are the one that constantly bring up Obama when Trump is mentioned, not me. Why do you do that when we both agree that Obama sucked.

Unemployment has been going down for 9 years, very little of the change happened under Trump.
View attachment 262668

We have people working than ever before because we have more people than ever before. Trump had nothing to do with that. The percent of the population that is working is basically unchanged since Trump took office, dropping only 0.1% 62.9% to 62.8%

From 5% to 3% would be a 40% change to the good over 3 years since Election eve. -13.3%/year.

From 10% to 5% is a 50% drop over 8 years. -6.25%/year

Moving from a low 5%, (after $10T debt & QE $4T) is a much more difficult task than dropping from catastrophic 10%.

That UE number should stall for DJT. But LFPR could climb.

DJT wins again.

The UE under Obama drooped from a high of 10 to 4.7. A 53.0% change

The UE under Trump has dropped from 4.7 to 3.6. A 23.4% change.

Trump is adding debt faster than Obama did any year after 2011. To pretend that Trump is doing it all without adding debt is just stupid.

There is no good reason the LFPR should climb, the economy is doing well enough that people feel comfortable to retire or to be a single income household.

Trump is no more responsible for the drop in the UE rate than Obama was.

If truth be known....I think the approval is much higher than 45%

Closer to 65% 70%! :2up:

The Surrender Monkey sucked more....pathetic little girl !

Yes, he did. I have said that from day one. But the fact that your best defense of Trump is that he is better than Obama is like saying that Johnny Manziel was a better QB than Ryan Leaf...yeah it is true but it means nothing.
Only to you sick little communists that refuse toto give Trump any credit for such things as our GREAT economy that the Manchurian Muslim had nothing to do with (what the mulatto lost his magic wand and Trump found it?) or perhaps the ISIS Caliphate that DISSOLVED under Trumps leadership ( didn't pay Iran $400 million to FREE our naval hostages) or an unemployment never seen before or the fact.that more people are now working in this country than ever before....need more?...you are truly pathetic!

you are the one that constantly bring up Obama when Trump is mentioned, not me. Why do you do that when we both agree that Obama sucked.

Unemployment has been going down for 9 years, very little of the change happened under Trump.
View attachment 262668

We have people working than ever before because we have more people than ever before. Trump had nothing to do with that. The percent of the population that is working is basically unchanged since Trump took office, dropping only 0.1% 62.9% to 62.8%

From 5% to 3% would be a 40% change to the good over 3 years since Election eve. -13.3%/year.

Moving from a low 5%, (after $10T debt & QE $4T) is a much more difficult task than dropping from catastrophic 10%.

DJT wins again.

Trump is adding debt faster than Obama did any year after 2011. To pretend that Trump is doing it all without adding debt is just stupid.

There is no good reason the LFPR should climb, the economy is doing well enough that people feel comfortable to retire or to be a single income household.

Your chart showed ~5% on election eve. Hiring took off immediately on the idea of pro-business Trump down a lot by Jan 20, 2017. Not because of BO. The corporate tax cut to 21% caused job growth.

And 30% of Trump winning.

If you flip a coin twice, the odds of the coin landing on heads twice or tails twice is 25%, lower than the odds of Trump winning in 2016 according to 538.

So it's not that much of a stretch if you understand probabilities.

edit - During the election, Nate Silver was criticizing those sites that said Hillary had an almost certain, i.e. 98%, chance of winning.
So it's not that much of a stretch if you understand probabilities.
Obviously, based on the polls leading up to election day
it is a stretch for those who can’t accept Trump won
and the probability of Russia helping him win, is more likely

Obviously, without Russia it is a stretch

I understand probability
The greater likelihood of what happened
what will happen, what could happen
from the available possibilities

I also understand possibility

A coin landing on the same side twice,
has a 25% probability of happening
based on 4 possible outcomes before the first toss

If I flip a coin and it lands on heads
There is a 50% probability of landing heads the second toss
if I base the possibility of that happening after the first toss

71%, 98%, what’s the difference?
Both figures gave Hillary the likelihood of winning
They each had a 50% possibility of winning

The 2016 election is a testament that
the Electoral College is fundamentally sound and necessary

Hillary may have received more votes in total from all the states
but Trump received the majority of votes in the majority of states
Hillary received concentrated votes not widespread support

View attachment 262668

DJT wins again.

Your chart showed ~5% on election eve. Hiring took off immediately on the idea of pro-business Trump down a lot by Jan 20, 2017. Not because of BO. The corporate tax cut to 21% caused job growth.

There were 165,000 less jobs created in 2017 than in 2016....not what anyone not a mindless partisan sheep would call “taking off”.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Remember, this is with 98% negative DAILY news coverage. Also remember that these polls are always weighted in Democrat favor.
yes, some of the pollsters are democrat favoring, but thats why we're using aggregators instead of looking at a single poll.
But i'm not sure why they say RCP has them at 45 percent, because the RCP average shows %42.8

538 aggregator has approval at %41.2, but 538 provides more comprehensive rating on each pollster, and gives poor grades to biased pollsters.
Like surveymonkey is heavily democrat biased and gets a D- grade, Another is Quinnipiac, nearly unbiased with A- grade. Rasmussen gets C+ for their republican bias.

Remember, this is with 98% negative DAILY news coverage. Also remember that these polls are always weighted in Democrat favor.
yes, some of the pollsters are democrat favoring, but thats why we're using aggregators instead of looking at a single poll.
But i'm not sure why they say RCP has them at 45 percent, because the RCP average shows %42.8

538 aggregator has approval at %41.2, but 538 provides more comprehensive rating on each pollster, and gives poor grades to biased pollsters.
Like surveymonkey is heavily democrat biased and gets a D- grade, Another is Quinnipiac, nearly unbiased with A- grade. Rasmussen gets C+ for their republican bias.
It's a live link idiot.

Forum List

Back