TRUMP: I've never seen this before

I've followed politics since the Johnson administration in the 60's and have never seen anything like this before. Republican and Democratic Presidents of the past have all managed to maintain a functioning chain of command, a logical communication system with leaders of other countries, an orderly flow of legislation between the White House and Congress, and respect for the rule of law. All of these things have broken down under this President. Our State department has been stripped so bare, leaders of other countries don't know who to contact regarding diplomatic issues, high ranking Russian officials being invited into the oval office and given America's most valuable intelligence information free of charge, Generals in the President's staff ignoring or slow walking the President's own national security orders in order to prevent an international crisis or another major war, our intelligence and law enforcement officials are being attacked on a daily basis by a President who is basically clueless regarding the nuts and bolts of governing, junior staff members having to crawl around on the floor to pick up and tape together documents the President has ripped up and thrown there, and a President who seems hellbent on blaming everyone from the media, the deep state, the judiciary, the liberals and almost everyone else for his problems. Add to this and administration who's former members have pled guilty to multiple felonies, and a President that is under investigation for crimes in jurisdictions of the Federal Government, the Southern District of New York, and the State of New York, not to mention the enviable civil lawsuits to follow, and followers of this President who blame everything on a liberal political party that has been out of power for over a year and a half. All of this in less than 2 years in office.

I can only imagine what the next 2 years will hold....:cheers2:.

Get the fuck out of here , the last guy was such a novice he didnt know how to compromise and tried to play dictator.

The Great Obama tried endlessly to compromise with republicans

They refused to even meet with him

Then what's all this crap with a pen and phone ?

I've followed politics since the Johnson administration in the 60's and have never seen anything like this before. Republican and Democratic Presidents of the past have all managed to maintain a functioning chain of command, a logical communication system with leaders of other countries, an orderly flow of legislation between the White House and Congress, and respect for the rule of law. All of these things have broken down under this President. Our State department has been stripped so bare, leaders of other countries don't know who to contact regarding diplomatic issues, high ranking Russian officials being invited into the oval office and given America's most valuable intelligence information free of charge, Generals in the President's staff ignoring or slow walking the President's own national security orders in order to prevent an international crisis or another major war, our intelligence and law enforcement officials are being attacked on a daily basis by a President who is basically clueless regarding the nuts and bolts of governing, junior staff members having to crawl around on the floor to pick up and tape together documents the President has ripped up and thrown there, and a President who seems hellbent on blaming everyone from the media, the deep state, the judiciary, the liberals and almost everyone else for his problems. Add to this and administration who's former members have pled guilty to multiple felonies, and a President that is under investigation for crimes in jurisdictions of the Federal Government, the Southern District of New York, and the State of New York, not to mention the enviable civil lawsuits to follow, and followers of this President who blame everything on a liberal political party that has been out of power for over a year and a half. All of this in less than 2 years in office.

/——/ And a hack politician who has been out of power for 2 years is trying to take credit for the job growth

Get the fuck out of here , the last guy was such a novice he didnt know how to compromise and tried to play dictator.

That was after Obama realized Republicans were on an Obama must fail campaign

It’s the nature of the reprehensible, cowardly right: to attempt to lay blame on all others rather than where the blame belongs, on conservatives.

That was after Obama realized Republicans were on an Obama must fail campaign

Uhm because the Republican's found out it was fiscally impossible to pay for every liberals diapers and Nanny's ????

Unemployment at record low; economy booming; US Embassy in Jerusalem; Korean War remains finally returned; trade partners on notice we're no ones patsy's -- it's Armageddon I tell ya!
Unemployment at the logical end of a decade long trend, economy the same, embassy in Jerusalem is a provocation, Korean war remains have been returned periodically sine the armistice, trade wars prematurely slowing the economy that other indicators say is sliding recession wise anyway.

Wake up man.

Unemployment at record low; economy booming; US Embassy in Jerusalem; Korean War remains finally returned; trade partners on notice we're no ones patsy's -- it's Armageddon I tell ya!
Unemployment at the logical end of a decade long trend, economy the same, embassy in Jerusalem is a provocation, Korean war remains have been returned periodically sine the armistice, trade wars prematurely slowing the economy that other indicators say is sliding recession wise anyway.

Wake up man.
/——/ none of it would have happened with Hildabeast in the WH.

/——/ And a hack politician who has been out of power for 2 years is trying to take credit for the job growth

I'm glad Obama came out of the closet, I mean came out of hiding.

Wake up man.
Poor snowflakes never happy about anything

What utter blather.

if there is something broken, it is because our government, under the previous regimes, has been seeded with criminals, reprobates, shysters and perverts. These ghouls trade freely with the declared enemies of the US and engage in criminal dealings to bring our enemies into control in our country.

It's broken..and Trump is trying to fix it.

And it's going pretty well. I think next year, people will start going to prison for treason. And it isn't going to be Trump. It will be the people who, today, are trying to overthrow our government and establish our enemies as our masters..it will be the people who pretend that it's criminal to defend one's country, to protect one's people, to prosper and pray as one believes.

Wake up man.
The fact that you really believe that is what identifies you as a brainwashed sociopath.

Don't forget, taking on china, taking on Russia, more money in the pockets of American citizens........and cracks in the support of Black Americans for democrats...now that is what really scares the democrats.......
The courts on path to maintaining a Constitutional Republic for a generation.

Trump supporters are in denial as to the chaos that reigns supreme in the Oval Office. They blame everyone...everyone else is to blame,..for the dysfunction and breakdown of the chain of command but Trump himself. The fish rots from the head. The tone is set from the top. Trump was singularly unqualified for this job and his conduct shows it every day. Trump can't take the pressure and his total lack of intellectual curiosity only adds to the breakdown.

Trump is an unmitigated disaster. His whole administration can be summed up in one word: CLUSTERFUCK.
Anything that damages the federal government is a good thing
So you admit you want the United States to fall! Thank you now we can all ignore you!

Don't forget, taking on china, taking on Russia, more money in the pockets of American citizens........and cracks in the support of Black Americans for democrats...now that is what really scares the democrats.......
The courts on path to maintaining a Constitutional Republic for a generation.
It's amazing.

This is why I voted for Trump. The rest I was hopeful about, but this is everything.

Youwould accept the chaos, the criminality, the lying and the boorish comportment for a Jerusalem embassy and the Korean War remains? You would accept the behavior of this man as President for a chaotic foreign policy that demeans allies and praises adversaries? You actually believe that the economy was in tatters 18 months ago and one person could turn it around quickly?

What were Trump's campaign issues? Isolate America from the world stage and be frightened of 'the other'. He accomplished that. Congratulations.

Youwould accept the chaos, the criminality, the lying and the boorish comportment for a Jerusalem embassy and the Korean War remains? You would accept the behavior of this man as President for a chaotic foreign policy that demeans allies and praises adversaries? You actually believe that the economy was in tatters 18 months ago and one person could turn it around quickly?

What were Trump's campaign issues? Isolate America from the world stage and be frightened of 'the other'. He accomplished that. Congratulations.
/----/ Calm down cupcake and take a Midol.
drama queen.jpg

/----/ Calm down cupcake and take a Midol.
View attachment 215367
Your droll wit does nothing to justify the mania that sits in the Oval Office.

Denying the truth does not address the problem of lies. Acting immaturely does not justify the ineptitude of your political hero. Ignorance is not bliss. Ingnorance is willful complicity.

What the next two years will hold:

- More real economic growth in the private sector.
- More revelations of the Extreme Corruption of the Obama Admin (Worse Than WaterGate).

It’s the nature of the reprehensible, cowardly right: to attempt to lay blame on all others rather than where the blame belongs, on conservatives.
It was the arch conservative wing that brought us Trump
The wing that hates government, the media, immigrants, homosexuals, the educated.
Trump just packaged those views and built a platform

I don’t blame Trump for being Trump
I blame those who voted for him

Forum List

Back