Trump: It’s Time to Recognize Israel’s Sovereignty Over Golan Heights

We’ve been here before. I know how this is going to turn out.

Liberals scream and vow to stop Trump...Trump wins....liberals cry and moan and swear by God they have almost got him :)

Getting boring but not tired of winning yet.

ARRRRGH! This hurts! Once again I agree with Trump. Syria has used the Golan Heights to their advantage in bombing the heck out of Israel since the 1940s, so Israel took their advantage away from them by taking the Heights away from Assad's equally cruel father. Syria and younger Assad can go to hell!

It’s happening today! The Syrians also initiated the 67 War. Let the Pro Palestinian Kool Aid Drinkers deny it

I'm glad to see that its official, and the Heights are now forever part of the State of Israel.

This is beneficial to all of the residents up there, they will be able to renovate their homes, build, start businesses,without the concern that they will ever be turned over to a foreign , hostile, Jihadi based power.

The Golan Heights were intended to be part of the Mandate for Palestine, but due to British and French machination they were excluded in 1922 and the area was recognized as falling under the Mandate for Syria in contravention to article 5 of the Mandate for Palestine which stipulated that ". . . no Palestine territory shall be ceded or leased to, or in any way placed under the control of the Government of any foreign power."

Syria, controlled the Golan Height only for 21 years (1946-1967); from 1948 until 1967, Syria would use its vantage point to attack Israeli villages in the Galilee region. In June 1967, Israeli forces captured the Golan Heights in the Six-Day War and Israeli military law was subsequently applied to the region.

In 1981, Israel passed the Golan Heights Law extending Israeli law and administration throughout the territory.

Know that Israel’s connection to the Golan Heights is traced back to the Bible. The Golan is the biblical Bashan. In Deuteronomy 4:43, it says, “Ramoth in Gilead, for the Gadites; and Golan in Bashan, for the Manassites," one of the Tribes of Israel.

Addendum: The current administration isn't the only one who believes "it is time for the United States to fully recognize Israel's Sovereignty over the Golan Heights"; back in 1975, President Ford wrote a letter to the Israeli PM that his administration would "give great weight to Israel's position that any peace agreement with Syria must be predicated on Israel remaining on the Golan Heights."

Ford promised to help Israel keep Golan

The Syrian map revealed: The Banias hills have always been within Israel
Map of the planning and construction agency official in Damascus ruled in 1965 - on the slopes of the Golan Heights has never been under Syrian sovereignty • However, the Syrian army took it over

In the wake of the US recognition of the Golan Heights, researchers at Tel Hai Academic College were shocked to learn that Damascus itself recognized the Banias level as a territory under Israeli sovereignty on the eve of the Six-Day War.

The discovery excited the researchers in the college's historical-digital maps archive. The reason: Although Israel has always claimed that the area is nominally under its sovereignty, in practice the Syrians took over and shelled almost every day the Hula Valley settlements at its foot, until the occupation of the Golan Heights in the Six-Day War.

The researchers are based on a map of the Syrian Construction Agency itself, drawn in 1965, two years before the outbreak of the war. "Even prior to the establishment of the state, the Banias level was in the area of the British Mandate that ruled Palestine and kissed the border with the French mandate that ruled Syria," recalls Shalom Tarmachi, director of the Digital History Maps Archive at Tel Hai Academic College. A post office at the Banias level, so that the area belonged to Israel both politically and property. In the cease-fire agreements signed in 1949, at the end of the War of Independence, it was determined that the territory would be demilitarized assuming that it was settled in a future peace agreement. But until 1967, the communities of the Hula Valley suffered heavy shelling that the Syrians regularly fired from the Banias, and it became part of the Jordan River diversion project, in which the Syrians tried to prevent the flow of spring water from Banias to the Jordan River. "

"Before we started working with the GIS, it was very difficult to identify who the Syrians were assigning to the area, Because it was at the level of the line thickness of the Lord's marker. But now, when the system first entered the historical-geographic study, we clearly see that the Syrians did not include the demilitarized zone as belonging to them, although they did use it for military activity. On our maps we see signs of their tanks' positions, minefields, and diversion routes of the Jordan River, but on the Syrian map we see that the Banias level is at all beyond the border with Israel - that is, in our sovereign territory. "

GGG.jpg

In red - the Banias level. Photo: The Digital-Historical Maps Archive of Tel Hai College

The Syrian map was brought to the archives by Yoske Arbel of Kibbutz Gadot, and by the way was already responsible for another discovery. In April 2018 we revealed that although Israel recognized the northern part of the village of Ghajar as a sovereign territory of Lebanon, the map indicated that the village was actually under Syrian control . In recent weeks, with the introduction of the new system for use in research, sovereignty has also been revealed on the Banias level.

In any case, the reality created by the Syrians in the field before the Six-Day War also confused the Israeli press in those years. Thus, for example, when the map was produced in Syria, the newspaper Al Hamishmar demonstrated in February 1965 how Syrian shelling was routine. "The sowing of winter crops on the Dan land in the demilitarized zone at the foot of Tel Hamra and the level of the Banias ended today without any disturbance and trouble on the part of the Syrians," said the newspaper.

Ma'ariv also wrote in April 1965: "Tel Dan is the focal point of the hostilities, sticking out proud and tense as a bone in the throat of the diversion plan, only a kilometer away from the Banias source on the other side of the Syrian border and in front of the bare bulldozers, But the amount of water affected by the Hatzbani and the Banias combined is only half the amount of water that flows to the largest water source of the Jordan - the Dan River. "

GGGGG.jpg

The Syrian Map // Photographs: The Digital-History Archive of Tel Hai College

A year earlier, Azaria Alon, one of the founders of the Society for the Protection of Nature in Israel, published an op-ed in the Lamerhav newspaper, in which he protested the confusion: After a week of massive bombardment by the Syrians from the Banias level to the Hula Valley communities, Alon wrote: The maps published are an unpleasant fact that we tend to repress from our consciousness: some of the outposts from which the farms were bombed are located inside Israel! Half the level of Banias and Tel Azaziat not and never were Syrian territory: they were part of the Land of Israel mandatory and armistice agreements with Syria were determined demilitarized Israeli territory, which we are not permitted to maintain its army, but police only ".

During the Six-Day War, Kibbutz Dan was heavily shelled from the Syrian positions at the Banias and Tel Azzayat levels, and extensive destruction was caused to the economy. Three months after the war established the level of Banias Nahal Snir, that became the kibbutz, and so many newspapers described it C"hiahzot first Nahal Golan settlers ". Shortly before left Banias level delegation of government officials, as published in the 60s in Al Guard "had to" do what has been done there for 20 years: to prepare the ground for the establishment of a new settlement, to join Dan economies, Dafna and the rest of the settlement, and it will also close the old 'Green Line', where no one knows what will happen to him. "

"First-hand recognition"
"History is written in the eyes of the beholder and the narrative from which he comes," says Shalom Tarmachi, "the quality of a historian is measured in the way he floods the past as objectively as possible. The Banias has always been under Israeli sovereignty. "

The Syrian map revealed: The Banias hills have always been within Israel - Israel Hayom

Let Syria try to take it back. Screw the "International Community" and tell them to take it from Israel.

Ol' Tex warmongering again?

I suspect that the "international community" wouldn't have too much of a problem taking anything from Israel.

Send 'em in then.

Oh, and tell them not to bring a lunch. They ain't gonna be there very long.

RE: Trump: It’s Time to Recognize Israel’s Sovereignty Over Golan Heights
⁜→ LA RAM FAN, Weatherman2020, et al,

yep traiter rump ass kisser of Israel,loves Israel,he loves countries that start wars with other countries and has soldiers that daily shoots women and children walking the streets in the back of the head everyday.yeah thats the kind of president we need for the united states.thats the ticket baby.
(Arma ReversataReversed Arms)

This was a punishment for a felon or traitor.

traitor, n. 1. A person who commits treason against his or her country. [Cases: Treason (;:::'10.] 2. One who betrays a person, a cause, or an obligation. - traitorous, adj.

Treason Defined, Article III, Section 3 of the Constitution

The only constitutionally clearly defined crime is treason: “Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.” No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

18 USC 2381 - Treason
(The olnly crime defined by the Constitution): Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000;

Concurent Acts:
Mens rea: The intent to commit the crime.
Actus reus: The offense is either a criminal act → or → nonfeasance of an act.​

(QUESTIONS)

So, when you claim that The President of the United States committed "treason" the first thing I want to know is:

※ Who are the Witness?
※ What did they witness?
※ When did they witness it?
※ Where did it occur?
※ Why is it considered Treason?​

I'm a bit stupid. Explain it all to me → so that I may better understand it.

◈ I did not see where he levies war against the United States!
◈ I did not see where he gave aid and comfort to an Enemy (what enemy)!

On the matter of the description and accusations levied against the State of Israel, I see these accusations just an alternative form of propaganda, frivolous complaints.

Most Respectfully,
R

Let Syria try to take it back. Screw the "International Community" and tell them to take it from Israel.

Ol' Tex warmongering again?

I suspect that the "international community" wouldn't have too much of a problem taking anything from Israel.

Six Day War

I suspect that the " International Community" didn't have a problem with Syria using the Golan Heights to conduct their target practice against Israelis :Boom2::Boom2:

Worst.
NAZI.
Ever.

The Nazi who helps the Jews. LOL.
You're not too bright are you

Thanks for that post. Now I don't have to waste time figuring out that you are an idiot. I already know now.

Do you recognize sarcasm when you read it?
I think it's her first day at USMB, Hossfly. Back in 2011 when I joined, I was then a literalist and confused by everythng including wondering why the world would someone named Rightwinger be so far left? <giggle>

Worst.
NAZI.
Ever.

The Nazi who helps the Jews. LOL.
You're not too bright are you

Thanks for that post. Now I don't have to waste time figuring out that you are an idiot. I already know now.

Do you recognize sarcasm when you read it?
I think it's her first day at USMB, Hossfly. Back in 2011 when I joined, I was then a literalist and confused by everythng including wondering why the world would someone named Rightwinger be so far left? <giggle>
I knew that. It was just a prod. Years ago I joined a forum irosie91 was on and made a faux pas. She roasted me good. I had bad dreams for a week.

yep traiter rump ass kisser of Israel,loves Israel,he loves countries that start wars with other countries and has soldiers that daily shoots women and children walking the streets in the back of the head everyday.yeah thats the kind of president we need for the united states.thats the ticket baby.:5_1_12024::banana::beer::dance::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

President Trump has sympathy for the Jewish people Hitler and the Mullah of Baghdad decided to wipe off the face of the planet, one by one by one.

New Topics

Forum List

Back