Trump:"its the calm before the storm. you'll find out!"what the hell do you think he's talkin about?

I love how the media and the Dems lose their minds every time Trump says something.

He is absolutely trolling the fuck out of those assholes.:badgrin:

maybe he wants to scare Kim?

Trump's scared the Pope before...

It's dumb as a box of Pelosis to PROMISE THE WORLD that you will never use the full force of your military for any reason at all.

Obama is a fucking dipshit.

I love how the media and the Dems lose their minds every time Trump says something.

Well, naturally, it's because an ignorant, stupid person devoid of any class, ethics, morality, or any knowledge at all important to his job is President. That's why they aren't writing stories about your trolling, but are writing stories about his.

You keep telling yourself that bullshit.

If you think Hillary was a more ethical choice for POTUS, you are the ignorant and stupid person.

Just keep slurping up the shit your puppet masters are feeding you, you poor dumb son of a bitch.
Why are you so defensive and insulting to someone simply because he has an opinion that is different from your own?

Are you that afraid he is right and you are wrong?

Well, naturally, it's because an ignorant, stupid person devoid of any class, ethics, morality, or any knowledge at all important to his job is President. That's why they aren't writing stories about your trolling, but are writing stories about his.

If you think Hillary was a more ethical choice for POTUS, you are the ignorant and stupid person.

Just keep slurping up the shit your puppet masters are feeding you, you poor dumb son of a bitch.
Why are you so defensive and insulting to someone simply because he has an opinion that is different from your own?

DERP.

My post is consistent with the tone of this board.

You want to break down his comments for me and we can discuss?

Let's do it. Take his points one by one and let's discuss.

Crazy Joe Biden erupted at a rally:

“We are walking down a very dark path. It’s not alarmist,” he said. “The isolation of the United States on the world stage…as a consequence endangers - not strengthens - American interests and the American people.”

“I really feel incredibly strongly that the women and men sitting before me, who have been the intellectual backbone of the foreign policy establishment in this country for decades, have to start to speak out.

“President Obama and I have been very quiet and respectful, giving the administration time, but some of these roots are being sunk too deeply. I believe it’s time to challenge some of the dangerous assumptions that are attempting to replace that liberal world order.”

“The appeal to populism and nationalism is a siren song, a way for charlatans to aggrandise their power, raise themselves up, break down those mechanisms that were designed, whether in our constitution or internationally, to limit the abuse of power, and destabilise the world,” he said.

Joe Biden is done being silent about Trump. And he's angry
Oh my God I miss those men.

DERP.

You're not someone I would care to dabate, or have anything to do with. But look at the posts quoted above, the guy you're trashing simply made a statement about trump — it was just his opinion. So, there was no need for you to come unglued and start attacking the guy for nothing. That's all I was saying.

The fact that the 'tone' of this board is in the toilet should be no excuse to stop acting like an adult.

DERP.

You're not someone I would care to dabate, or have anything to do with. But look at the posts quoted above, the guy you're trashing simply made a statement about trump — it was just his opinion. So, there was no need for you to come unglued and start attacking the guy for nothing. That's all I was saying.

The fact that the 'tone' of this board is in the toilet should be no excuse to stop acting like an adult.
The reason is simple: guys like him have internalized their love for Trump. Thus, they take personal offense, when Trump is criticized. And they have internalized their belief precisely because there is very little in the way of reason or evidence, at this point, for them to rely on to argue that he is anything but devoid of ethics, moral, class, ans any knowledge important to his job whatsoever. At this point, they have nothing except for, "Because I say so!". So, then, an attack on Trump is a personal attack on them.

Would you get personally offended, if someone were to attack the theory of gravity? Of course not, because you could just step aside and let that person wrangle with the evidence. Trump lovers do not have this option available to them.

DERP.

Yea, I didn't think so.

Just go ahead and put me on ignore and move on with your life and I will return the favor.

Best of luck to you.

Crazy Joe Biden erupted at a rally:

“We are walking down a very dark path. It’s not alarmist,” he said. “The isolation of the United States on the world stage…as a consequence endangers - not strengthens - American interests and the American people.”

“I really feel incredibly strongly that the women and men sitting before me, who have been the intellectual backbone of the foreign policy establishment in this country for decades, have to start to speak out.

“President Obama and I have been very quiet and respectful, giving the administration time, but some of these roots are being sunk too deeply. I believe it’s time to challenge some of the dangerous assumptions that are attempting to replace that liberal world order.”

“The appeal to populism and nationalism is a siren song, a way for charlatans to aggrandise their power, raise themselves up, break down those mechanisms that were designed, whether in our constitution or internationally, to limit the abuse of power, and destabilise the world,” he said.

Joe Biden is done being silent about Trump. And he's angry
Oh my God I miss those men.
Me too...:(

Forum List

Back