Trump:"its the calm before the storm. you'll find out!"what the hell do you think he's talkin about?

now he's screwing with Iran and nukes .. add NK and nukes at the same time and his storm could be WW III.

this poor old man is so far gone its scary.

The calm before the storm, huh........ Yes, that's what it seems like to me, too.

I'd guess they are expecting war with North Korea at any time. And if North Korea goes up, we might as well take out Iran while we're at it.

Every new administration has its war, you know. Think back. And the North Korea armistice couldn't plausibly be dragged out much longer, as openly aggressive as they are.

Crazy Joe Biden erupted at a rally:

“We are walking down a very dark path. It’s not alarmist,” he said. “The isolation of the United States on the world stage…as a consequence endangers - not strengthens - American interests and the American people.”

“I really feel incredibly strongly that the women and men sitting before me, who have been the intellectual backbone of the foreign policy establishment in this country for decades, have to start to speak out.

“President Obama and I have been very quiet and respectful, giving the administration time, but some of these roots are being sunk too deeply. I believe it’s time to challenge some of the dangerous assumptions that are attempting to replace that liberal world order.”

“The appeal to populism and nationalism is a siren song, a way for charlatans to aggrandise their power, raise themselves up, break down those mechanisms that were designed, whether in our constitution or internationally, to limit the abuse of power, and destabilise the world,” he said.

Joe Biden is done being silent about Trump. And he's angry

"Presidents and their administrations have been talking to North Korea for 25 years, agreements made and massive amounts of money paid hasn't worked, agreements violated before the ink was dry, makings fools of U.S. negotiators.

Sorry, but only one thing will work!" - Trump

I love how the media and the Dems lose their minds every time Trump says something.

He is absolutely trolling the fuck out of those assholes.:badgrin:

Trump:"its the calm before the storm. you'll find out!"what the hell do you think he's talkin about?

OK, let's be real here

Where is the calm and when has it never been a storm?

I love how the media and the Dems lose their minds every time Trump says something.

Well, naturally, it's because an ignorant, stupid person devoid of any class, ethics, morality, or any knowledge at all important to his job is President. That's why they aren't writing stories about your trolling, but are writing stories about his.

Well, naturally, it's because an ignorant, stupid person devoid of any class, ethics, morality, or any knowledge at all important to his job is President. That's why they aren't writing stories about your trolling, but are writing stories about his.

You keep telling yourself that bullshit.

If you think Hillary was a more ethical choice for POTUS, you are the ignorant and stupid person.

Just keep slurping up the shit your puppet masters are feeding you, you poor dumb son of a bitch.

You keep telling yourself that bullshit.

If you think Hillary was a more ethical choice for POTUS, you are the ignorant and stupid person.

Just keep slurping up the shit your puppet masters are feeding you, you poor dumb son of a bitch.
Anybody is more ethical than Trump. To call him unethical would be an insult to unethical people who have work hard to be unethical. Trump has no ethics.

butt hurt report.jpg

Forum List

Back