Trump: Israel will pay ‘higher price’ in peace talks after embassy move

Darkman00

VIP Member
Aug 3, 2018
Trump: Israel will pay ‘higher price’ in peace talks after embassy move

US leader says recognition of Jerusalem will help negotiations: 'Palestinians will get something very good, because it's their turn next'

By TOI staff Today, 6:31 am | comments

President Donald Trump speaks during a rally Tuesday, Aug. 21, 2018, at the Civic Center in Charleston W.Va. (AP Photo/Tyler Evert)

US President Donald Trump said Tuesday night Israel will pay “a higher price” in peace talks with the Palestinians due to his decision to recognize Jerusalem as the Jewish state’s capital.

Speaking at a campaign rally in Charleston, West Virginia, Trump said Palestinians “will get something very good” in any future negotiations.

“If there’s ever going to be peace with the Palestinians, then this was a good thing to have done,” Trump said of the recognition of Jerusalem and the relocation of the US embassy to the capital.

“We took it off the table. In past negotiations, they never got past Jerusalem. Now Israel will have to pay a higher price, because it’s off the table. The Palestinians will get something very good, because it’s their turn next.”

Read more: Trump: Israel will pay ‘higher price’ in peace talks after embassy move

--------

Just fucking waiting ... anticipating :(

Darkman waiting for a future Palestinian state.

10fgzh.jpg

Neither franchise of Islamic Terrorism Intl., Inc. (Hamas or Fatah), has any interest in a “State”. The status quo nets them all that kuffar donated UNRWA welfare fraud money. It’s become an Islamic terrorist endowment.

Lxvxd b
Sounds fair.

In the end it doesn’t matter. Israel is not going to go back to Borders that were never recognized before or allow “ Right of Return”.

And the jews never owned all of Palestine.

Nobody said they did, you Moron .
So the Israelites or Hebrews expect to now.

Another lie from the “ Christian” If anything, it’s the opposite. Just recently one of the Pro Palestinian Kool Aid drinkers posted a Video in which it’s peoposed a “ one State Solution” which would leave Israelis at the mercy of the Palestinians.
Just recently the PLO issued a statement that Israelis didn’t have ANY rights to the Western Wall . What is it were the opposite?
Just more proof you are nothing but a bigoted :ahole-1:

Am I the only one that weirdly thinks this is a good idea? A carrot for you, a carrot for you....

In terms of forcing an agreement.

Am I the only one that weirdly thinks this is a good idea? A carrot for you, a carrot for you....

How? Abbas will never agree to anything less then “ 67 Borders” and “ Right of Return”
Olmert offered them almost everything they wanted and they rejected it

How? Abbas will never agree to anything less then “ 67 Borders” and “ Right of Return”

Oh, Abbas is bat-shit cray-cray at the moment and getting worse as time goes by. He'll never agree to anything.

The point of Trump is not to ask for permission, but to demand forgiveness. After the fact.

hmmmm...good tactic, hope the strategy is correct long-term.
There're already accusations from both Hamas and PA towards each other against the treason of signing any deal with Israel. Works like a clock.

I prefer long term solutions to any instant deal.

Last edited:

Oh, Abbas is bat-shit cray-cray at the moment and getting worse as time goes by. He'll never agree to anything.

The point of Trump is not to ask for permission, but to demand forgiveness. After the fact.

Demand forgiveness?

Demand forgiveness?

Well, the famous quote is that it is "better to beg forgiveness than to ask for permission". But imagining Trump "begging" forgiveness is just .... weird. So I said "demand forgiveness".

I understand (especially during this time of year) that this is contrary to Jewish thought. :)

hmmmm...good tactic, hope the strategy is correct long-term.
There're already accusations from both Hamas and PA towards each other against the treason of signing any deal with Israel. Works like a clock.

I prefer long term solutions to any instant deal.

Exactly. Only two things can happen. The Arabs take the carrot. Or they refuse the carrot. The constant refusal of carrots is answer enough of their intent. But there are some who haven't quite caught on to that yet.

Forum List

Back