Trump is Vile, Imbecilic, Corrupt, and Incompetent...

"But for a largely white working class cast aside by austerity and neoliberalism, he at least taunts the elites who destroyed their communities and their lives.
Offspring-666x500.jpg

The Great American Shakedown

"The shakedown that Trump clumsily attempted to orchestrate against the president of Ukraine in the hope of discrediting Joe Biden, a potential rival in the 2020 presidential election, pales beside the shakedown orchestrated by the elites who rule over America’s working men and women.

"This shakedown took from those workers their hope and, more ominously, their hope for their children.

"It took from them security and a sense of place and dignity.

"It took from them a voice in how they were governed.

"It took from them their country and handed it to a cabal of global corporatists who intend to turn them into serfs.

"This shakedown plunged millions into despair."

Imho, electing another "New Democrat" who told his working class base to vote Republican if they didn't like NAFTA will not end the shakedown.

You know what else Trump is? President of the US.

Romney was a Mormon. That was the second election in a row that I sat out: I never did that before the two elections I did it (Bimbo Sarah Palin????????? A total shaming of American women??????? I don't think so. And then they were pleased to run a Mormon against this Obama character. They want me to play Democracy, let them put up decent candidates.)

Polls are all lies: intentional "push poll" lies: do you not know that??
Romney was a Mormon. That was the second election in a row that I sat out: I never did that before the two elections I did it (Bimbo Sarah Palin????????? A total shaming of American women??????? I don't think so. And then they were pleased to run a Mormon against this Obama character. They want me to play Democracy, let them put up decent candidates.)
Perhaps you should stop voting for crony-capitalists?
bernie_sanders_20201.jpg

Trump never claimed to be "average joe".

he said he was the anti elite.... that's a distinction without a difference.

LOL!!!! There are fucking miles of difference there.

in yer bubble, perhaps. tell me - what exactly is 'elite' in yer mind?

In this context, the Political Class, the leadership of both parties and the super rich that form the donor class, that support the status quo, that has so fucked the Middle Class Americans for the last 50 years.

YOur denial of this, that happened publicly during the election, is not credible.

uh-huh.

Donald Trump donated $175,860 more to Democrats than Republicans from 1989 to 2010, but in 2011 his giving to Democrats significantly decreased. From 2011 to 2015, Republicans received $630,150 in donations from Trump, while Democrats received just $8,500. What caused Trump’s decision to abandon the Democratic Party in 2011 and throw his full support behind Republicans is unclear. It could have been his desire to be taken seriously in the political world and gain influence within the Republican Party in preparation for a future presidential run, as New York Times reporters Maggie Haberman and Alexander Burns suggested in their outline of Trump’s effort to court members of the conservative establishment beginning in 2011.[1]

Despite his fiscal loyalty to Republicans after 2011, Trump was questioned about his political contributions to Democrats while on the campaign trail. During a June 2015 interview, Trump was asked why he donated to the Clinton Foundation and other prominent Democrats, including Hillary Clinton (N.Y.), Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (Nev.), John Kerry (Mass.), and Rahm Emanuel (Ill.), President Obama's White House chief of staff, among others.

HIGHLIGHTS
  • From 1989 to 2015, Donald Trump has made $1,845,290 worth of political donations. Republicans received $1,150,540, and Democrats received $694,750.
  • Before 2011, Trump donated more money to Democrats than Republicans.
  • Between 2011 and 2015, Trump contributed $8,500 to Democrats and $630,150 to Republicans.
Trump replied, “Look, politicians are all talk, they’re no action. They don’t do the job, they don’t know what they’re doing. I know them better than anybody, Howie. I deal with all of them. And, you know, I make contributions to many of them. They’re friends, they’re this. It’s smart. It’s called being an intelligent person and a great business person. ... But the truth is that, you have to be able to get along with—if you’re gonna be a business person, even in the United States, you wanna get along with all sides because you’re gonna need things from everybody. And you wanna get along with all sides, it’s very important.”[2]

A breakdown of Trump's political giving can be seen below. The data does not include money that Trump may have donated to super PACs because those donations can be anonymous.

Trump's political contributions
Trump's political contributions data is from OpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org.[2][3] A breakdown of the data can be viewed here.

whoooweeee............. go to the site & lookey how much he gave cause he's as elitist as fuck.

History of Donald Trump's political donations - Ballotpedia

you dupe.
Posting links to liars websites, huh?

I hope the democrats enjoy another 5-years of the Trump admin, I know I will.
Just think about putting Amy Barrett on the USSC to replace RBG, then another young conservative to replace Breyer (80), and maybe even Thomas (70) as the final FU to the democrats.
Who is the core of the democrat party Bernie and AOC? Good luck with that.
Democrats announce 2 articles of impeachment against President Trump

The rich-bitch is going to die in prison regardless of what Senate Slimeballs decide; will you SOB like a SNOWFLAKE?

What part of "there is no crime" that Trump is being accused of, and impeached for:
1. Abuse of power is not a crime (Ask Barak Obama)
2. Obstructing congress is not a crime (ask Eric Holder)
What part of "there is no crime" that Trump is being accused of, and impeached for:
Trump is exactly the kind of aristocrat the Constitution was created to destroy; you show your contempt for this country by supporting a gutless clown masquerading as POTUS.

Read the Articles of Impeachment Against President Trump

"In all of this, President Trump abused the powers of the Presidency by ignoring and injuring national security and other vital national interests to obtain an improper personal political benefit.

"He has also betrayed the Nation by abusing his high office to enlist a foreign power in corrupting democratic elections.

"Wherefore President Trump, by such conduct, has demonstrated that he will remain a threat to national security and the Constitution if allowed to remain in office, and has acted in a manner grossly incompatible with self-governance and the rule of law.

"President Trump thus warrants impeachment and trial, removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust, or profit under the United States."
Trumps crime in the eyes of the Democrats? He kicked Hillary’s fucking liberal ass in 2016.

You support impeachment because you think the President is "vile". Welcome to the democrat party.
la-na-tt-trump-alpha-male-20150826

Nick's perusals: How did this vile statement by Donald Trump fly so far under the radar?

"Definition of vile

"1a: morally despicable or abhorrentnothing is so vile as intellectual dishonesty
b: physically repulsive : FOULa vile slum
2: of little worth or account : COMMON also : MEAN
3: tending to degrade
vile employments
4: disgustingly or utterly bad : OBNOXIOUS, CONTEMPTIBLEvile weather had a vile temper."

Definition of VILE

Trump is way beyond vile.
Wanna see vile, look in the mirror.

Here are the articles of impeachment:

Here they are:

He beat Clinton
Russia
He did it
He's guilty
Scream at the sky
Orange
He did it
yes he did
Lock him up
He did it

That about sum it up? LMAO!

But Trumpers just don't care.

They have said so

Often

with Obama, we were getting our ass kicked.

with Trump, we're WINNING!

4 MORE YEARS! 4 MORE YEARS! 4 MORE YEARS! 4 MORE YEARS! 4 MORE YEARS! 4 MORE YEARS!

You're saying that your stupidity and bigotry compel you to support a pathological liar with a room temperature IQ who's made this country a global laughingstock because he inspires hatred from those who are not ignorant crackers, is that about right, Cracker?

Your desperation just oozes from every pore of your being, doesn't it? Seek help! What about this is terrible for America.

Help wanted: Too many jobs and not enough workers in most states
Tim Henderson, Stateline Published 8:00 a.m. CT Oct. 15, 2019 | Updated 7:10 p.m. CT Oct. 15, 2019

In 39 states, there are more jobs than people looking for them, according to a Stateline analysis of June hiring and employment data from the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Help wanted: Too many jobs and not enough workers in most states

###

America Created 266,000 Jobs in November
JOHN CARNEY 6 Dec 2019

The imaginary recession of 2019 is over.

The U.S. economy added 266,000 jobs for the month and the unemployment rate fell to 3.5 percent, matching the lowest level in 50 years.

Economists had expected the economy to add 180,000 jobs and for unemployment to remain unchanged at 3.6 percent, according to Econoday.

Adding to the picture of strength for the labor market, previous jobs numbers were revised up. September’s figure was revised up by 13,000 to 193,000. October was revised up by 28,000 to 156,000. Together, that adds 41,000 more jobs than previously reported.
[...]
Average hourly wages are up 3.14 percent compared with last year, above economist expectations. In manufacturing, the average workweek increased by 0.1 hour to 40.5 hours. Average hourly ages of private-sector production and nonsupervisory employees rose by 7 cents in the month to $23.83, a 0.22 percent gain.
[...]
America Created 266,000 Jobs in November | Breitbart

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...economy-added-jobs-jobless-rate-fell-percent/

Wall Street soars after economy added robust 266,000 jobs in November

You support impeachment because you think the President is "vile". Welcome to the democrat party.
la-na-tt-trump-alpha-male-20150826

Nick's perusals: How did this vile statement by Donald Trump fly so far under the radar?

"Definition of vile

"1a: morally despicable or abhorrentnothing is so vile as intellectual dishonesty
b: physically repulsive : FOULa vile slum
2: of little worth or account : COMMON also : MEAN
3: tending to degrade
vile employments
4: disgustingly or utterly bad : OBNOXIOUS, CONTEMPTIBLEvile weather had a vile temper."

Definition of VILE

Trump is way beyond vile.

And obviously [emoji849] stuck in your head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"But for a largely white working class cast aside by austerity and neoliberalism, he at least taunts the elites who destroyed their communities and their lives.
Offspring-666x500.jpg

The Great American Shakedown

"The shakedown that Trump clumsily attempted to orchestrate against the president of Ukraine in the hope of discrediting Joe Biden, a potential rival in the 2020 presidential election, pales beside the shakedown orchestrated by the elites who rule over America’s working men and women.

"This shakedown took from those workers their hope and, more ominously, their hope for their children.

"It took from them security and a sense of place and dignity.

"It took from them a voice in how they were governed.

"It took from them their country and handed it to a cabal of global corporatists who intend to turn them into serfs.

"This shakedown plunged millions into despair."

Imho, electing another "New Democrat" who told his working class base to vote Republican if they didn't like NAFTA will not end the shakedown.
Insightful post. I don’t agree with it all, but good stuff anyway!

I hope the democrats enjoy another 5-years of the Trump admin, I know I will.
Just think about putting Amy Barrett on the USSC to replace RBG, then another young conservative to replace Breyer (80), and maybe even Thomas (70) as the final FU to the democrats.
Who is the core of the democrat party Bernie and AOC? Good luck with that.
Democrats announce 2 articles of impeachment against President Trump

The rich-bitch is going to die in prison regardless of what Senate Slimeballs decide; will you SOB like a SNOWFLAKE?

Trump is exactly the kind of aristocrat the Constitution was created to destroy; you show your contempt for this country by supporting a gutless clown masquerading as POTUS.

Read the Articles of Impeachment Against President Trump

"In all of this, President Trump abused the powers of the Presidency by ignoring and injuring national security and other vital national interests to obtain an improper personal political benefit.

"He has also betrayed the Nation by abusing his high office to enlist a foreign power in corrupting democratic elections.

"Wherefore President Trump, by such conduct, has demonstrated that he will remain a threat to national security and the Constitution if allowed to remain in office, and has acted in a manner grossly incompatible with self-governance and the rule of law.

"President Trump thus warrants impeachment and trial, removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust, or profit under the United States."

What a fucking joke. Are these the facts that don’t exist, created in the smear campaign of manufacturing facts? More like opinions from experts that never met him, and have no first hand knowledge of anything. Take the spoon [emoji1633] out of Nancy’s ass, when you finish eating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back