Trump is Vile, Imbecilic, Corrupt, and Incompetent...

You support impeachment because you think the President is "vile". Welcome to the democrat party.
la-na-tt-trump-alpha-male-20150826

Nick's perusals: How did this vile statement by Donald Trump fly so far under the radar?

"Definition of vile

"1a: morally despicable or abhorrentnothing is so vile as intellectual dishonesty
b: physically repulsive : FOULa vile slum
2: of little worth or account : COMMON also : MEAN
3: tending to degrade
vile employments
4: disgustingly or utterly bad : OBNOXIOUS, CONTEMPTIBLEvile weather had a vile temper."

Definition of VILE

Trump is way beyond vile.

"But for a largely white working class cast aside by austerity and neoliberalism, he at least taunts the elites who destroyed their communities and their lives.
Offspring-666x500.jpg

The Great American Shakedown

"The shakedown that Trump clumsily attempted to orchestrate against the president of Ukraine in the hope of discrediting Joe Biden, a potential rival in the 2020 presidential election, pales beside the shakedown orchestrated by the elites who rule over America’s working men and women.

"This shakedown took from those workers their hope and, more ominously, their hope for their children.

"It took from them security and a sense of place and dignity.

"It took from them a voice in how they were governed.

"It took from them their country and handed it to a cabal of global corporatists who intend to turn them into serfs.

"This shakedown plunged millions into despair."

Imho, electing another "New Democrat" who told his working class base to vote Republican if they didn't like NAFTA will not end the shakedown.

'Vile" coming from the party of partial birth abortion.

attacking the president like this is a threat to national security, and the president's own safety, my friends!
"ARTICLE II: OBSTRUCTION OF CONGRESS

"The Constitution provides that the House of Representatives 'shall have the sole Power of Impeachment” and that the President “shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors'. In his conduct of the office of President of the United States — and in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed —"

Read the Articles of Impeachment Against President Trump

attacking the president like this is a threat to national security, and the president's own safety, my friends!
"ARTICLE II: OBSTRUCTION OF CONGRESS

"The Constitution provides that the House of Representatives 'shall have the sole Power of Impeachment” and that the President “shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors'. In his conduct of the office of President of the United States — and in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed —"

Using legalistic language in your coup, does not reduce your treason.

"But for a largely white working class cast aside by austerity and neoliberalism, he at least taunts the elites who destroyed their communities and their lives.
Offspring-666x500.jpg

"The shakedown that Trump clumsily attempted to orchestrate against the president of Ukraine in the hope of discrediting Joe Biden, a potential rival in the 2020 presidential election, pales beside the shakedown orchestrated by the elites who rule over America’s working men and women.

"This shakedown took from those workers their hope and, more ominously, their hope for their children.

"It took from them their country and handed it to a cabal of global corporatists who intend to turn them into serfs.

Imho, electing another "New Democrat" who told his working class base to vote Republican if they didn't like NAFTA will not end the shakedown.

You really, really need this!

butthurt_care_package%20(1).jpg

I think there is a sub class of people who just take pleasure in seeing Trump stick it to the elite sob's who thumbed their nose at them for years. I'm sure the latest news that over 7000 MSM media employees were getting canned was great cause for some to crack open a cold one.

However, I think this is far too simple a position. There are many educated, civil libertarians, white collar professionals and just good, patriotic Americans who remember the 1980's and earlier and say to themselves, "we didn't just allow Communists to steal our industries". I was raised to despise communism, I've learned how powerful centralized government works. To think it's all a few who want some revenge is too generalized. Many dislike communists for good reason, why are they suddenly "allies"?

Some are just sick of watching America (and the West in general) get smacked around and have no interest in funding other nations. Anyone who wants liberty to survive, knows USA needs to prevail.

Who are these elites you guys always talk about? Trump gave huge tax breaks to the wealthiest of the wealthy. How is that sticking it to the elites?

r.mahaux-trump-family.jpg

^^^ nothing screams 'average joe' more than that ^^^

I think there is a sub class of people who just take pleasure in seeing Trump stick it to the elite sob's who thumbed their nose at them for years. I'm sure the latest news that over 7000 MSM media employees were getting canned was great cause for some to crack open a cold one.

However, I think this is far too simple a position. There are many educated, civil libertarians, white collar professionals and just good, patriotic Americans who remember the 1980's and earlier and say to themselves, "we didn't just allow Communists to steal our industries". I was raised to despise communism, I've learned how powerful centralized government works. To think it's all a few who want some revenge is too generalized. Many dislike communists for good reason, why are they suddenly "allies"?

Some are just sick of watching America (and the West in general) get smacked around and have no interest in funding other nations. Anyone who wants liberty to survive, knows USA needs to prevail.

Who are these elites you guys always talk about? Trump gave huge tax breaks to the wealthiest of the wealthy. How is that sticking it to the elites?

Trump never claimed to be "average joe".

Offspring-666x500.jpg

In Jan 2025, you can pull that two dollar bottle of wine out and joyously scream at the moon. Lol.

I hope the democrats enjoy another 5-years of the Trump admin, I know I will.
Just think about putting Amy Barrett on the USSC to replace RBG, then another young conservative to replace Breyer (80), and maybe even Thomas (70) as the final FU to the democrats.
Who is the core of the democrat party Bernie and AOC? Good luck with that.
Democrats announce 2 articles of impeachment against President Trump

The rich-bitch is going to die in prison regardless of what Senate Slimeballs decide; will you SOB like a SNOWFLAKE?

What part of "there is no crime" that Trump is being accused of, and impeached for:
1. Abuse of power is not a crime (Ask Barak Obama)
2. Obstructing congress is not a crime (ask Eric Holder)
What part of "there is no crime" that Trump is being accused of, and impeached for:
1. Abuse of power is not a crime (Ask Barak Obama)
2. Obstructing congress is not a crime (ask Eric Holder)
Trump is exactly the kind of aristocrat the Constitution was created to destroy; you show your contempt for this country by supporting a gutless clown masquerading as POTUS.

"In all of this, President Trump abused the powers of the Presidency by ignoring and injuring national security and other vital national interests to obtain an improper personal political benefit.

"He has also betrayed the Nation by abusing his high office to enlist a foreign power in corrupting democratic elections.

"Wherefore President Trump, by such conduct, has demonstrated that he will remain a threat to national security and the Constitution if allowed to remain in office, and has acted in a manner grossly incompatible with self-governance and the rule of law.

"President Trump thus warrants impeachment and trial, removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust, or profit under the United States."

Cali, NY and D.C primarily. Basically telling them fly a kite on Paris Accord, cut taxes, regulations, got rid of SALT etc. On top of his best act, calling out the fake news media. That really upsets them. That's their bread and butter of untarnished sources of truth and objective character.

Well...not anymore.
Cali, NY and D.C primarily. Basically telling them fly a kite on Paris Accord, cut taxes, regulations, got rid of SALT etc. On top of his best act, calling out the fake news media. That really upsets them. That's their bread and butter of untarnished sources of truth and objective character.
How would you characterize Trump's character?
trump-crossing-rover.jpg

Donald Trump's Presidency Is Absolutely Affected by Donald Trump's Character | National Review
Georgie you won’t be around in 2020 so why do you care anyway?

he said he was the anti elite.... that's a distinction without a difference.

LOL!!!! There are fucking miles of difference there.

in yer bubble, perhaps. tell me - what exactly is 'elite' in yer mind?

In this context, the Political Class, the leadership of both parties and the super rich that form the donor class, that support the status quo, that has so fucked the Middle Class Americans for the last 50 years.

YOur denial of this, that happened publicly during the election, is not credible.

Offspring-666x500.jpg

Killed any babies today?

In this context, the Political Class, the leadership of both parties and the super rich that form the donor class, that support the status quo, that has so fucked the Middle Class Americans for the last 50 years.

YOur denial of this, that happened publicly during the election, is not credible.

uh-huh.

Donald Trump donated $175,860 more to Democrats than Republicans from 1989 to 2010, but in 2011 his giving to Democrats significantly decreased. From 2011 to 2015, Republicans received $630,150 in donations from Trump, while Democrats received just $8,500. What caused Trump’s decision to abandon the Democratic Party in 2011 and throw his full support behind Republicans is unclear. It could have been his desire to be taken seriously in the political world and gain influence within the Republican Party in preparation for a future presidential run, as New York Times reporters Maggie Haberman and Alexander Burns suggested in their outline of Trump’s effort to court members of the conservative establishment beginning in 2011.[1]

Despite his fiscal loyalty to Republicans after 2011, Trump was questioned about his political contributions to Democrats while on the campaign trail. During a June 2015 interview, Trump was asked why he donated to the Clinton Foundation and other prominent Democrats, including Hillary Clinton (N.Y.), Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (Nev.), John Kerry (Mass.), and Rahm Emanuel (Ill.), President Obama's White House chief of staff, among others.

HIGHLIGHTS
  • From 1989 to 2015, Donald Trump has made $1,845,290 worth of political donations. Republicans received $1,150,540, and Democrats received $694,750.
  • Before 2011, Trump donated more money to Democrats than Republicans.
  • Between 2011 and 2015, Trump contributed $8,500 to Democrats and $630,150 to Republicans.
Trump replied, “Look, politicians are all talk, they’re no action. They don’t do the job, they don’t know what they’re doing. I know them better than anybody, Howie. I deal with all of them. And, you know, I make contributions to many of them. They’re friends, they’re this. It’s smart. It’s called being an intelligent person and a great business person. ... But the truth is that, you have to be able to get along with—if you’re gonna be a business person, even in the United States, you wanna get along with all sides because you’re gonna need things from everybody. And you wanna get along with all sides, it’s very important.”[2]

A breakdown of Trump's political giving can be seen below. The data does not include money that Trump may have donated to super PACs because those donations can be anonymous.

Trump's political contributions
Trump's political contributions data is from OpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org.[2][3] A breakdown of the data can be viewed here.

whoooweeee............. go to the site & lookey how much he gave cause he's as elitist as fuck.

History of Donald Trump's political donations - Ballotpedia

you dupe.

An election year with an unpopular Trump

AMAZING! Trump Approval Hits 50%, SIX POINTS Above Obama — On Same Day Do-Nothing Democrats Announce Articles of Impeachment
by Jim Hoft December 10, 2019

On Tuesday President Trump’s approval rating hit 50% in the Rasmussen daily tracking poll.
President Trump’s approval rating is 6 points HIGHER than Obama at the same point in his presidency.

This is also despite national mainstream media reporting negatively on the highly successful President Trump 96% of the time.

This is on the same day Nancy Pelosi announced the Do-Nothing Democrats will vote for sham articles of impeachment President Trump in the House.

AMAZING! Trump Approval Hits 50%, SIX POINTS Above Obama -- On Same Day Do-Nothing Democrats Announce Articles of Impeachment

Offspring-666x500.jpg

Did YOU just call someone an “imbecile?”:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back