Trump is unethical

Obama is unethical--he hates whites, police and sympathizes with criminals
there---

You seem to be projecting Trump's ethics on to Obama.
Obama:
..he went to the racist/white hater/America hater Wright for years!!
...he sent his AG to comfort the family of a black CRIMINAL who stole, attacked a clerk, refused to obey lawful orders from a cop, then attacked the WHITE cop
...he thought he needed a black wife to become POTUS
racist and a hater
...his wife was never proud of America

He is a vet.

Jeremiah Wright (second from right, behind I.V. pole), in 1966, as a U.S. Navy Hospital Corpsman. He is tending to President Lyndon Johnson, standing behind him is Bill Moyers.[10] (A letter of thanks on behalf of the President is superimposed on photo).

a vet has sufficient credentials to be trained as a corpsman in the military

Yeah.....nope.

I'm pretty sure nobody accused Abraham Lincoln of being married to a pre-op transexual, lying about his children, being a terrorist, or hanging out in gay bathhouses.

Your statement is nonsense.

he was accused of OTHER PERVERSITIES
And what OTHER PERVERITIES were those?

Interestingly enough ---he was called
THE ORIGINAL GORILLA and every speech he delivered was castigated as the murmurings of an idiot. The political cartoons
were deadly
What is perverted about that?

nothing at all-----and being MARRIED to a tranny is not perverse either
Lol, you made an unsupportable assertion didn't you.

he was accused of OTHER PERVERSITIES

THE ORIGINAL GORILLA and every speech he delivered was castigated as the murmurings of an idiot. The political cartoons
were deadly

fully supported-----you can go to a library and check out the microfilmed newspaper and magazine articles of the time. I am housebound. So drawing pictures of a gorilla Lincoln and calling him a gorilla is NOT
perverse---(even during his time as POTUS) but doing the same for Michelle IS? BTW---why do you call yourself "crepitus"-----air pockets in your brain CRACKLE when you attempt to think?

were deadly

fully supported-----you can go to a library and check out the microfilmed newspaper and magazine articles of the time. I am housebound. So drawing pictures of a gorilla Lincoln and calling him a gorilla is NOT
perverse---(even during his time as POTUS) but doing the same for Michelle IS? BTW---why do you call yourself "crepitus"-----air pockets in your brain CRACKLE when you attempt to think?
Not in the tradition meaning of "perversions" it isn't. They were insulting his intelligence and parentage not his sexual preference.

I have joint issues from living a very active lifestyle for many decades. Everything creaks and groans in the morning.

Plus Crepitus is a Greek god. Look him up. You will find it amusing I promise.

were deadly

Not in the tradition meaning of "perversions" it isn't. They were insulting his intelligence and parentage not his sexual preference.

I have joint issues from living a very active lifestyle for many decades. Everything creaks and groans in the morning.

crepitus is a term ALSO used in physical exam by doctors------in past times the most startling
cause was GAS GANGRENE----not a pleasant diagnosis

crepitus is a term ALSO used in physical exam by doctors------in past times the most startling
It is the medical term for grating or vibrating noises in your joints. I don't know anything about gangrene.

Obama is unethical--he hates whites, police and sympathizes with criminals
there---

You seem to be projecting Trump's ethics on to Obama.
Obama:
..he went to the racist/white hater/America hater Wright for years!!
...he sent his AG to comfort the family of a black CRIMINAL who stole, attacked a clerk, refused to obey lawful orders from a cop, then attacked the WHITE cop
...he thought he needed a black wife to become POTUS
racist and a hater
...his wife was never proud of America

He is a vet.

Jeremiah Wright (second from right, behind I.V. pole), in 1966, as a U.S. Navy Hospital Corpsman. He is tending to President Lyndon Johnson, standing behind him is Bill Moyers.[10] (A letter of thanks on behalf of the President is superimposed on photo).

a vet has sufficient credentials to be trained as a corpsman in the military

Vet is short for veteran.

It is the medical term for grating or vibrating noises in your joints. I don't know anything about gangrene.

And in the lungs. (God of farts. :) never knew that)

And in the lungs. (God of farts. :) never knew that)
I found it very appropriate for a political forum screen name.

What a LAIR.

hiLIARy's henchthugs spread the Birther meme during the 2008 primaries. The genesis was Obama's author bio in which he claims he was born in Kenya.

Trump appeared on FOX News more than 2 dozen times, spreading his Birther bullshit, and you chickenshits are afraid to own it. Or even to own up to it. After O's long-form birth certif confirmed the short form, and the published-in-1961 birth announcement, Trump claimed some anonymous source told him the birth certif was a forgery.

Trump has zero credibility.

Oh blah blah blah, you sad little whinger.

Obabble and hiLIARy originated the Birther Meme. Deal with it. Or not. I don't care.

Yeah, Trump was in no way responsible for his Birtherism. The OP is about ethics. Apparently yours and Trump's are similar.

Apparently you are a moron.

After months of denials, Trump's lawyers admitted in a letter that Trump dictated the false statement regarding Don, Jr's meeting with the Russian lawyer. How are you going to blame that one on Obama and Hillary?

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy...zzzzzzzzzz

In realityland, Trump's policies of undoing Obama-ism is spurring economic growth, employment and wage gains.

This is why you loons are having a tizzy fit. He's proving that your Statist Progressivism is an epic fail.

This is how he instigated that Obama was not born here:

The birth of the Obama 'birther' conspiracy

Also as soon as Obama started running for Potus then it started, they look like monkeys and Michelle is a transvestite.

Now McCain said no to the lady at that debate that Obama was an arab.

But the following article is the extreme that the Donald went to propaganda Obama was not a legit Potus.

Trump is unethical in more ways than 1, he is just an unethical person, 0 integrity, boastful, etc.

He is guilty of the 7 deadly sins.

What a LAIR.

hiLIARy's henchthugs spread the Birther meme during the 2008 primaries. The genesis was Obama's author bio in which he claims he was born in Kenya.

Trump appeared on FOX News more than 2 dozen times, spreading his Birther bullshit, and you chickenshits are afraid to own it. Or even to own up to it. After O's long-form birth certif confirmed the short form, and the published-in-1961 birth announcement, Trump claimed some anonymous source told him the birth certif was a forgery.

Obabble and hiLIARy originated the Birther Meme. Deal with it. Or not. I don't care.

You didn't read this did you:
Penn Strategy Memo 3-19-07

And I'm sure Obama never originated his own birther conspiracy.

It's interesting - note how Penn highlights a strategy of targeting Obama's lack of "America roots". Not a coinkindink that the PUMA folks spun up the birther movement after that.

This is how he instigated that Obama was not born here:

The birth of the Obama 'birther' conspiracy

Also as soon as Obama started running for Potus then it started, they look like monkeys and Michelle is a transvestite.

Now McCain said no to the lady at that debate that Obama was an arab.

But the following article is the extreme that the Donald went to propaganda Obama was not a legit Potus.

Trump is unethical in more ways than 1, he is just an unethical person, 0 integrity, boastful, etc.

He is guilty of the 7 deadly sins.

What a LAIR.

It's interesting - note how Penn highlights a strategy of targeting Obama's lack of "America roots". Not a coinkindink that the PUMA folks spun up the birther movement after that.

I see you do the best you can at avoiding the OP, but what does news that Trump dictated the dishonest statement about the Trump Tower meeting with Veselnitskaya tell you about Trump's ethics? Anything?

What a LAIR.

I see you do the best you can at avoiding the OP, but what does news that Trump dictated the dishonest statement about the Trump Tower meeting with Veselnitskaya tell you about Trump's ethics? Anything?

You poor little loons don't grok that Trump is a Master Level Troll. He plays you like a worn out fiddle.

And I have addressed the OP's stupid and inaccurate assertions.

The Birther meme originated in 2008 from the hiLIARy campaign and its affiliates. Obabble helped the cause with his bio which listed his birthplace as Kenya. These are facts, and the are indisputable.

You poor little loons don't grok that Trump is a Master Level Troll. He plays you like a worn out fiddle.

And I have addressed the OP's stupid and inaccurate assertions.

The Birther meme originated in 2008 from the hiLIARy campaign and its affiliates. Obabble helped the cause with his bio which listed his birthplace as Kenya. These are facts, and the are indisputable.

No one denies President Hush Money is a troll, and only propaganda slurpers deny he is an unethical liar.

Forum List

Back