Trump - "Is there no such thing any longer as due process"

Trump is furious over how the fake news american germalists accept, without any evidence, every misconduct allegation women today make against men such as rob porter.

Donald Trump: 'Is There No Such Thing Any Longer as Due Process?' - Breitbart

feb 10 2018 President Donald Trump commented on the rise of abuse and misconduct allegations in public society and the swift public judgments that follow.
“Peoples lives are being shattered and destroyed by a mere allegation,” he wrote on Twitter. “Some are true and some are false. Some are old and some are new.”

Trump made his remarks after two of his White House staffers resigned amidst abuse allegations against their ex-wives. But Trump seemed sympathetic.

“There is no recovery for someone falsely accused – life and career are gone,” he wrote. “Is there no such thing any longer as due process?”

On Friday, Trump said he was “surprised” after Staff Secretary Rob Porter resigned as a result of abuse allegations from his ex-wives. The president made an effort to remind reporters of Porter’s reaction to the story.

“He said very strongly yesterday that he’s innocent, so you have to talk to him about that, but we absolutely wish him well,” he said.

Porter didn't have to resign or Trump didn't have to fire him, whichever happened.

what is Trump complaining about?
----------------------------------------------------------- don;t think that TRUMP is complaining . He just points out the reality that this Porter was hung by the media .

No he wasn't.

No one was stopping Trump from keeping him on. No one in the media forced Porter to resign.
--------------------------- i just said that the TRUMP wasn't complaining . All Trump said was aimed at media and Americans that should take the LAW and DUE PROCESS very seriously . i of course agree with the Trump Carineer .

If President Trump is telling us that we should all wait for the justice system to determine guilt or innocence, why did he ignore his own advice and fire Porter.

Trump has a point, once these accusations are thrown out, you are guilty and even if it is proven you are innocent, the genie can’t be put back in the bottle.

There is no easy answer, it is a tough issue and the fact that We are talking about it is a good start.

Yes there is an easy answer. We must insist accusers have proof beyond reasonable doubt.

Trey Gowdy is taking a interest in this. He apparently has sent letters to the FBI and John Kelly for information.

What he said on CNN was telling.
“I spent two decades believing women and children who alleged abuse, even sometimes when no one else did,” Gowdy told CNN, referring to his time as a prosecutor.

“So whether or not there’s a security at issue or not, I have real issues about how someone like this could be considered for employment whether there’s a security clearance or not,” Gowdy said.

You'd think a clown who spends half his life in court would understand by now the difference between the legal process and media.

When it comes to women accusing men there is no difference between the law and the media. The man is convicted by the press and the courts rubberstamp it.

Trey Gowdy is taking a interest in this. He apparently has sent letters to the FBI and John Kelly for information.

What he said on CNN was telling.
“I spent two decades believing women and children who alleged abuse, even sometimes when no one else did,” Gowdy told CNN, referring to his time as a prosecutor.

Is gowdy proud of that??? Maybe the reason no one believes these female accusers is because everybody knows women love to lie to get money out of a man.

New Topics

Forum List

Back