Trump is the roofer we needed.

When your roof is leaking you don't go looking for a philosopher. You don't freak out about exposed butt cracks. You don't fire them for foul language. You don't ask them about previous marriages. You don't ask to see their taxes. You don't ridicule their wife or bring their children into the discussion.
You hire them to fix your problem not audition for a personality contest.

The same things could be said about a heart surgeon or just about any other profession.

Sure Trump has an abrasive personality but I fail to see why it matters. He was hired to do a job and thus far he has done it quite well.
Why does it matter that Trump is so abrasive and in your face?

Because all previous adversaries of the Democrat party had pretended that the press was unbiased, academia was unbiased, and the Swamp (FBI, CIA, DOJ) were unbiased.

Trump had the audacity to tell the truth about them.

It seems that those on the left wrong tend to define “the rich” to mean anyone who makes an honest living, by working at an actual job…

Thats [sic] a strawman, never heard any lefty define "rich" that way.

It's the only way to reconcile their persistent characterization of reductions in the income tax as “tax cuts for the rich”.

No it isn't, I have no problem reconciling it a different way.

There are literally millions of well educated people flipping burgers and doing other McJobs for low wages because those are the ONLY jobs being created.

This is why you have a student debt crisis. Other nations aren’t set up to hobble their young people with tens of thousands of dollars of debt coming out of school.

Your entire economy is now set up to funnel all of the money to the top, and keep working people indebted and struggling throughout their lives.

Yes, obummer was destroying the manufacturing sector. Thanks for pointing that out.

And rump hasn't changed that either. In fact, there are more college educated people working lower paid jobs now than ever before. Before the huge increase in "Service Jobs" they stayed home. Now, they have somewhere to spend their time. I guess you can call it therapy. You certainly can't call it an economic boom.

Yet again, for the terminally stupid, businesses are still responding to obummer policies.

You are still saying that after 3 years of Trump presidency and two years after significant tax-cuts to Corporations and other business? Getting kinda old.

Yes you idiot. Businesses are cautious. They have to be. They could invest a shitload of money only to have the next dem president come in and go back to obummer policy which would put them out of business

Thats a bunch of half-baked horseshit. Maybe there are some rightwing Trump-nutters out there but what bussinesses are first and foremost worried about is that by all historic precedent we are at the tail end of a growth cycle and are overdue for a slowdown, no matter who sits in the White House.

Why does it matter that Trump is so abrasive and in your face?

Because all previous adversaries of the Democrat party had pretended that the press was unbiased, academia was unbiased, and the Swamp (FBI, CIA, DOJ) were unbiased.

Trump had the audacity to tell the truth about them.

Just imagine, the high-brow press is mostly unbiased, academia is unbiased, and what you describe as "the Swamp" would correctly be named the "Deep State" (in NewSpeak terminology), and yes, it is also mostly unbiased. At the very least, none of them is anywhere near as biased as is the alternative currently on offer: Trump works to denigrate, besmirch, and weaken these venerated institutions that contributed to the U.S. of A. becoming the greatest state on earth so as to clear the path for the Trumpish Tsunami of Lies to travel untrammeled and submerge it all.

It takes a sub-room-temperature IQ nitwit to fall for that hamfisted plot. Not surprisingly, Gramps is the demented cheerleader to guide the bunch of rightarded lemmings mostly populating this place over the daily cliff. And so, every day they fall on their red, honking noses, without ever learning anything about anything, and they are proud of it. What a sight...

When your roof is leaking you don't go looking for a philosopher. You don't freak out about exposed butt cracks. You don't fire them for foul language. You don't ask them about previous marriages. You don't ask to see their taxes. You don't ridicule their wife or bring their children into the discussion.
You hire them to fix your problem not audition for a personality contest.

The same things could be said about a heart surgeon or just about any other profession.

Sure Trump has an abrasive personality but I fail to see why it matters. He was hired to do a job and thus far he has done it quite well.
When you hire Trump to do your roof, he charges you for slate tiles, then has asphalt tiles installed by illegal immigrant labor, and only on the side of your roof which faces the road.

Then he sues you for bad-mouthing his reputation on Angie's List.

So times have changed.
Yes, we're no longer working fields and hard factory jobs. Welcome to 2019, join us from 1950 when your ready.

Dumbass argument

Okay, dumbass, what do you suggest we do to make things better. And don't say University Education. That's priced out of reach for common people these days. Student Debt can never be repaid going that route.
"We" don't need to do much.

School choice.
Get government out of the student loan business.
Encourage trade school and entrepreneurship.
Abolish school unions.
Get rid of tenure status.
Teach PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

^^^that's a good start

Okay, finally, you gave something to work with.

School choice I agree with.

Get Government out of student loan business I agree with the Government still needs to monitor it.

Encourage Trade Schools. I agree. But get a handle on the cost of those trade schools. Make it so that a Student Loan is not necessary to go to a trade school. I am not saying it has to be free but when I see a trade school have 30 students in a class and charge 30K a year for each student that's quite a hefty profit. And that is for one of the cheaper classes. That is almost a million a year they are bringing in for each class. And they may have 20 classes going on at the same time. And that is considered a steal compared to a University in cost.

Encourage entrepreneurship I agree with but don't make that big a deal out of it. Maybe, 1 out of 10 should be entrepreneurs. What would it be like if everyone was one. Who would do the grunt work?

Abolish school unions and get rid of Tenure are the same thing. Or near enough. I don't support nor condemn Unions. It's not the Union that is good nor bad. The Worker must be afforded the possibility of forming a union for negotiation sake. A good Employer will never have a union. Busch versus Coors is a good example. And now Coors may end up with a Union by their own actions after more than a hundred years of changing the treatment their employees. Up until now, Coors has treated their employees more as family.

Teach PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. I agree. And since slightly less than 50% of the Parents are Republicans, that means that almost no one is doing that. Ask yourself this, if you are supporting the Party of the Rump doesn't this go against this as well? I didn't support Hillary for those reasons as well.

It's tough to teach our kids the right thing with we keep supporting the morally bankrupt no matter who it is.

I strongly disagree with school choice. More than any other policy, giving vouchers to parents for charter schools is destroying the American public education system by starving it for funds. When charter schools are opened in poor districts, replacing public schools, overall enrolment goes down as parents who can't afford the difference between the vouchers and the tuition, have nowhere to go.

It's pennywise and pound foolish to deny the poorest students any education at all. With a high quality education, poor kids have at least a shot of getting out of poverty. It's not much of one, in the USA, but a shot. Without one, there is no hope, and instead of creating productive, workers and taxpayers, you create the next generation of welfare recipients and criminals. The financial costs of keeping one prisoner in jail for one year far exceeds the cost of sending that same prisoner to a public university for 4 years. The difference being, when this person gets out of jail, they are less employable than when they went in, and if he/she goes to university, if far more employable than when they went in, and far more likely to be a contributing taxpayer.

You have millions of jobs going begging because American workers lack the skills to do them, and millions of unskilled workers who can't make a living wage even if they do have a job. Why is no one suggesting massive, government funded retraining all these unskilled workers, and better educating American children to fill future jobs, instead of continuing to give 21st Century poor children a 19th Century education?.

The American public school system has already failed. That's why the rich and the political don't send their kids to them.

They actually want them to LEARN.

Trump getting the boot does not put Hillary in office so that conversation is moot. It puts Pence in office. You are going to tell me he is as crooked as Trump?

I’ll take a carnival barker over a religious nut job any day

If that was all Rump is, I would agree. Pence would be quite easy to hold down since the Party of the
Rump would be dead.

Yes, we're no longer working fields and hard factory jobs. Welcome to 2019, join us from 1950 when your ready.

Dumbass argument

Okay, dumbass, what do you suggest we do to make things better. And don't say University Education. That's priced out of reach for common people these days. Student Debt can never be repaid going that route.

School choice.
Abolish school unions.

^^^that's a good start

Get Government out of student loan business I agree with the Government still needs to monitor it.

Encourage Trade Schools. I agree. But get a handle on the cost of those trade schools. Make it so that a Student Loan is not necessary to go to a trade school. I am not saying it has to be free but when I see a trade school have 30 students in a class and charge 30K a year for each student that's quite a hefty profit. And that is for one of the cheaper classes. That is almost a million a year they are bringing in for each class. And they may have 20 classes going on at the same time. And that is considered a steal compared to a University in cost.

Encourage entrepreneurship I agree with but don't make that big a deal out of it. Maybe, 1 out of 10 should be entrepreneurs. What would it be like if everyone was one. Who would do the grunt work?

Abolish school unions and get rid of Tenure are the same thing. Or near enough. I don't support nor condemn Unions. It's not the Union that is good nor bad. The Worker must be afforded the possibility of forming a union for negotiation sake. A good Employer will never have a union. Busch versus Coors is a good example. And now Coors may end up with a Union by their own actions after more than a hundred years of changing the treatment their employees. Up until now, Coors has treated their employees more as family.

Teach PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. I agree. And since slightly less than 50% of the Parents are Republicans, that means that almost no one is doing that. Ask yourself this, if you are supporting the Party of the Rump doesn't this go against this as well? I didn't support Hillary for those reasons as well.

It's tough to teach our kids the right thing with we keep supporting the morally bankrupt no matter who it is.

I strongly disagree with school choice. More than any other policy, giving vouchers to parents for charter schools is destroying the American public education system by starving it for funds. When charter schools are opened in poor districts, replacing public schools, overall enrolment goes down as parents who can't afford the difference between the vouchers and the tuition, have nowhere to go.

It's pennywise and pound foolish to deny the poorest students any education at all. With a high quality education, poor kids have at least a shot of getting out of poverty. It's not much of one, in the USA, but a shot. Without one, there is no hope, and instead of creating productive, workers and taxpayers, you create the next generation of welfare recipients and criminals. The financial costs of keeping one prisoner in jail for one year far exceeds the cost of sending that same prisoner to a public university for 4 years. The difference being, when this person gets out of jail, they are less employable than when they went in, and if he/she goes to university, if far more employable than when they went in, and far more likely to be a contributing taxpayer.

You have millions of jobs going begging because American workers lack the skills to do them, and millions of unskilled workers who can't make a living wage even if they do have a job. Why is no one suggesting massive, government funded retraining all these unskilled workers, and better educating American children to fill future jobs, instead of continuing to give 21st Century poor children a 19th Century education?.

The American public school system has already failed. That's why the rich and the political don't send their kids to them.

That's also the reason charter schools came into being....so parents had choices

U.S. nonfarm payrolls increase by the most in 10 months

The Labor Department's closely watched monthly employment report on Friday showed steady wage gains and the unemployment rate falling back to 3.5%.

The report validates the Federal Reserve's decision last month to cut interest rates for the third time this year, but signal a pause in the easing cycle that started in July when it reduced borrowing costs for the first time since 2008. U.S. central bank policymakers are expected to highlight the economy's resilience when they meet on Dec. 10-11.

….Nonfarm payrolls increased by 266,000 jobs last month, with manufacturing recouping all the 43,000 positions lost in October, the government's survey of establishments showed.

School choice.
Abolish school unions.

^^^that's a good start

That's also the reason charter schools came into being....so parents had choices

They're also the reason why US test scores are sinking into the sunset.

Our beloved Pres.Trump has proven himself to be an amazing president.

He is honest, forthright, and puts the county first.

We are truly a blessed people to have him as our ruler. .. :thup:
That came out of a fortune cookie at the all you can eat Chinese buffet right?

So times have changed.

Dumbass argument

School choice.
Abolish school unions.

^^^that's a good start

Dragonlady, did it ever occur to you that due to political pressure from LBGT et al, teachers are required to take pressure off the LGBT, and they take advantage of it by teaching minor children to let it alllllllllllllllll hang out, experiment and see which manner of fucking they prefer.

This shit annoys responsible parents and is an irresponsible intrusion into people's beliefs that are based on religious freedoms they enjoy.

If you want to ensure that America has no future, you just make killing the unborn easy as pie, take away the parents' right to know what their children are doing, and do it because you are influential in schooling the future generation to go LGBT and not straight.

If parents knew how successfully you can take a young boy who likes girls and make it easy for him to have sex with another boy first, you remove his right to stick with heterosexual natural stuff and cause him to deny his parents' grandchildren. You bipass their right to live as religious beings by making sure the child hates religion that then denies that what he is doing is legitimate. You've oriented him into anti-christianity and turned him into a non-producing future generation male who gets subjected to disgust from his peers who are heterosexual like he used to be before you got your nads all over him. Shame on schools for allowing this shit to be practiced through sex education onto children.

Smart parents would take their kids and run away from public schools before the LBGT creeps get ahold of them in the form of educated teachers well-trained and good at getting what they want out of kids. The devil dances in delusion, and he creates it where no one expects it to be, public schools. It's a sham and a shame.

Most parents do not know what you are doing to shape the future of this country just through taboo sexual practices. This makes the victims of public school instruction susceptible to feel-good baloney the left pushes harder than drug lords push aphrodisiacs to get rich quick, because they can.

Down with all public schools who are required by crappy laws to teach tolerance (and practice of) LGBT proclivities denounced in the Bible by religious scholars of many centuries duration. LGBT has a legal hold that forces schools to screw kids good by screwing parents out of grandchildren on many nefarious levels.

Dumbass argument

School choice.
Abolish school unions.

^^^that's a good start

Dragonlady, did it ever occur to you that due to political pressure from LBGT et al, teachers are required to take pressure off the LGBT, and they take advantage of it by teaching minor children to let it alllllllllllllllll hang out, experiment and see which manner of fucking they prefer.

This shit annoys responsible parents and is an irresponsible intrusion into people's beliefs that are based on religious freedoms they enjoy.

If you want to ensure that America has no future, you just make killing the unborn easy as pie, take away the parents' right to know what their children are doing, and do it because you are influential in schooling the future generation to go LGBT and not straight.

If parents knew how successfully you can take a young boy who likes girls and make it easy for him to have sex with another boy first, you remove his right to stick with heterosexual natural stuff and cause him to deny his parents' grandchildren. You bipass their right to live as religious beings by making sure the child hates religion that then denies that what he is doing is legitimate. You've oriented him into anti-christianity and turned him into a non-producing future generation male who gets subjected to disgust from his peers who are heterosexual like he used to be before you got your nads all over him. Shame on schools for allowing this shit to be practiced through sex education onto children.

Smart parents would take their kids and run away from public schools before the LBGT creeps get ahold of them in the form of educated teachers well-trained and good at getting what they want out of kids. The devil dances in delusion, and he creates it where no one expects it to be, public schools. It's a sham and a shame.

Most parents do not know what you are doing to shape the future of this country just through taboo sexual practices. This makes the victims of public school instruction susceptible to feel-good baloney the left pushes harder than drug lords push aphrodisiacs to get rich quick, because they can.

Down with all public schools who are required by crappy laws to teach tolerance (and practice of) LGBT proclivities denounced in the Bible by religious scholars of many centuries duration. LGBT has a legal hold that forces schools to screw kids good by screwing parents out of grandchildren on many nefarious levels.

Sounds like you have reading propoganda from 1933 Germany again. You need to stop doing that. Around here, we have bible clubs in schools. LBGT isn't on the curriculum. Parents are held responsible for the childs actions. If you have that problem where YOU are then you are screwing the pooch and allowing it to happen. That's right, it's your fault because you allow it. If you don't want any of that and it's happening in your schools then I suggest you get off your fat ass and do something about it. And put the Rush and Hannity material down.

Sounds like you have reading propoganda [sic] from 1933 Germany again. You need to stop doing that. Around here, we have bible clubs in schools. LBGT isn't on the curriculum. Parents are held responsible for the childs [sic] actions. If you have that problem where YOU are then you are screwing the pooch and allowing it to happen. That's right, it's your fault because you allow it. If you don't want any of that and it's happening in your schools then I suggest you get off your fat ass and do something about it. And put the Rush and Hannity material down.

Families rally at Capitol against sex education and LGBT curriculum

Last edited:
Dragonlady said:
There are literally millions of well educated people flipping burgers and doing other McJobs for low wages....
Been Hearing That For 40yrs
Should Have Studied A Useful Field
This is why you have a student debt crisis.
Should Have Studied A Useful Field
Your entire economy is now set up to funnel all of the money to the top, and keep working people indebted and struggling throughout their lives.
People That Don't Chose Wisely
Will Struggle No Matter How Much Money They Earn

Bolsheviks Like You
Wallow In Your Perpetual Struggle
Like Pigs In Their Slop

School choice.
Abolish school unions.

^^^that's a good start

Sounds like you have reading propoganda from 1933 Germany again. You need to stop doing that. Around here, we have bible clubs in schools. LBGT isn't on the curriculum. Parents are held responsible for the childs actions. If you have that problem where YOU are then you are screwing the pooch and allowing it to happen. That's right, it's your fault because you allow it. If you don't want any of that and it's happening in your schools then I suggest you get off your fat ass and do something about it. And put the Rush and Hannity material down.
"Sounds like you have reading propoganda from 1933 Germany again."
Actually, people who use Hitler to make a point are disengenuous in their best light.
I have a large private library in my home. My books include topics such as healing with food, spices and vitamins. I just gave the majority of my art books to my nephew who has become a favorite artist and professor of the arts 100 miles south of here. It included volumes of the works of major artists through out the history of the Western world. He was just a student 10 years ago, when I reviewed his scholarly drawings of things human, mechanical, and imagination. I still held on to my E.C. Escher stuff because I do a lot of quilting for charities and my specialty is making things for poor children that only wealthy families could afford before. It's my way of making thing equal for those on the receiving list, who are usually fatherless children with mothers staring at supporting their own children for the duration.

So you see, dear, I have no time for learning about one of the most bloodthirsty Jew- and handicapped-children killers in modern times, nor of his gist, which I vaguely recall from early studies. However, it seems to jizz you to spew horrendous things on the characters of those you disagree with politically, so I am leaving you to the halls of my ignore list for the time being until you get over your selfish fantasies about my motives, which are far and away not yours.

I haven't the time or the need for your trashcan denunciations of all that is good in the land of the free that I know, love, and hope to help preserve by opposing the liars in Washington who, like you, desire to silence the lion of peace and prosperity that President Trump has been and will remain for the duration due to his love for this nation, and his mercy to bring peace to the world in the way he chooses that is fair and just, imho.

And for your information, I spent 3 hours before arriving here on cutting pieces for quilt tops for children and sewing the start of 60 squares for 3 charity quilts, because it makes the best use of time to make similar quilts in different color paths in a month's time, and this month it's blue, which I haven't worked on for a long time due to working on pink, red, yellow, green, and turquoise. When the blue ones are done, I will move on to orange, then to brown, black and white, lime, and color groups that have gone neglected for a long time but have potentials in creating things that children love.

The other books in my library are volumes on butterflies, some on bird species, volumes on mammals and zoos around the world, carousel and wild horses, you name it, kids likely would love to have a quilt on these topics, and I probably should spend the rest of my life making animal appliques from a book I wrote back in the 80s on ABC animals for children, and which the women who took my classes made quilts that have already likely been handed down for two generations.

EC Escher work:
th

Isn't he amazing with his tessellated birds in a landscape​

Last edited:
Sounds like you have reading propoganda [sic] from 1933 Germany again. You need to stop doing that. Around here, we have bible clubs in schools. LBGT isn't on the curriculum. Parents are held responsible for the childs [sic] actions. If you have that problem where YOU are then you are screwing the pooch and allowing it to happen. That's right, it's your fault because you allow it. If you don't want any of that and it's happening in your schools then I suggest you get off your fat ass and do something about it. And put the Rush and Hannity material down.

Families rally at Capitol against sex education and LGBT curriculum

I didn't say anything about anyone else. I asked what YOU are doing about it in YOUR school system.

Forum List

Back