Trump is the only guy who can get away with not releasing his tax returns

[Q

Calm down dude your hemorrhoidal cauliflower might explode.
1. Obama is not running for third term so move along. Do not use that as an excuse.,
2. Trump is running for president people would of like to know what he is hiding. It doesn't matter how much he crap or fart. If he is clean he need and should release his tax returns. No question ask.

No you don't get off that easy. The hypocrisy of you Moon Bats is valid.

If Trump hasn't been charged with tax envision then he is hiding nothing, unlike what President Shit for Brains is hiding with not releasing his college transcripts and Crooked Hillary is hiding with not releasing her Wall Street speech transcripts.

It is very hypocritical for you stupid Moon Bats to get all huffy about Trump and his tax records when you support Crooked Hillary, which is absolutely the most dishonest candidate ever in the history of the Republic and who is hiding records of her own.

I'll ask once again. Since you are concerned about how much other people pay in taxes how much did you pay last year? Did you take any IRS deductions and if so which ones? You think you can answer that question instead of running from it? What are you hiding Moon Bat?

Hillary has released her tax returns.
Drumpf has not.

Welcome back to square one.

Tax Return Score Card

Clinton ... 33

Trump ... 0

[Q

Tax Return Score Card

Clinton ... 33

Trump ... 0

What is the score card on Obama releasing his college transcripts or Crooked Hillary releasing her speeches to big donor Wall Street firms? I think they both score a zero, don't you?

What are those shitheads hiding?

It is obvious that Obama is hiding his status as foreign student and/or his affirmative action records where he was passed on his grades instead of his knowledge. Crooked Hillary is hiding her praise of Wall Street from the Moon Bats because she lied to them.

Trump is not hiding anything because he gets audited by the filthy ass IRS every year. If he was doing something wrong he would be charged with a crime so who gives a shit about his taxes other than the hypocritical greedy Moon Bats?

The Moon Bats need to come clean and be honest with the American people by demanding shitheads like Obama and Crooked Hillary be straightforward but they won't do that because they are hypocritical partisan pigs that give anybody with a "D" by their names a pass on dishonesty.

Why does the IRS audit a person? Whenever they think that the person has tried to take some deductions they aren't entitled to for the purposes of paying lower taxes.

Trump has been audited every year for the past 15 years. Could it be that the reason is the IRS suspects that he's not paying his fair share?

[Q

Tax Return Score Card

Clinton ... 33

Trump ... 0

What is the score card on Obama releasing his college transcripts or Crooked Hillary releasing her speeches to big donor Wall Street firms? I think they both score a zero, don't you?

What are those shitheads hiding?

It is obvious that Obama is hiding his status as foreign student and/or his affirmative action records where he was passed on his grades instead of his knowledge. Crooked Hillary is hiding her praise of Wall Street from the Moon Bats because she lied to them.

Trump is not hiding anything because he gets audited by the filthy ass IRS every year. If he was doing something wrong he would be charged with a crime so who gives a shit about his taxes other than the hypocritical greedy Moon Bats?

The Moon Bats need to come clean and be honest with the American people by demanding shitheads like Obama and Crooked Hillary be straightforward but they won't do that because they are hypocritical partisan pigs that give anybody with a "D" by their names a pass on dishonesty.

only a simpleton would compare college records and speeches to tax records ... take you for instance.

Why does the IRS audit a person? Whenever they think that the person has tried to take some deductions they aren't entitled to for the purposes of paying lower taxes.

Trump has been audited every year for the past 15 years. Could it be that the reason is the IRS suspects that he's not paying his fair share?

Release your tax forms, faggot
Man up, for once - assfucker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I ever decide to run for public office, I will. I'll release them all the way back to 2002.

If I ever decide to run for public office, I will. I'll release them all the way back to 2002.

I thought you were president of some queer nation chapter

[Q

Calm down dude your hemorrhoidal cauliflower might explode.
1. Obama is not running for third term so move along. Do not use that as an excuse.,
2. Trump is running for president people would of like to know what he is hiding. It doesn't matter how much he crap or fart. If he is clean he need and should release his tax returns. No question ask.

No you don't get off that easy. The hypocrisy of you Moon Bats is valid.

If Trump hasn't been charged with tax envision then he is hiding nothing, unlike what President Shit for Brains is hiding with not releasing his college transcripts and Crooked Hillary is hiding with not releasing her Wall Street speech transcripts.

It is very hypocritical for you stupid Moon Bats to get all huffy about Trump and his tax records when you support Crooked Hillary, which is absolutely the most dishonest candidate ever in the history of the Republic and who is hiding records of her own.

I'll ask once again. Since you are concerned about how much other people pay in taxes how much did you pay last year? Did you take any IRS deductions and if so which ones? You think you can answer that question instead of running from it? What are you hiding Moon Bat?

Dude you talked too much..... Just release the stupid tax returns. No question ask. Period.

Good for him....composite "gubermint" takes in more money per year with the dividends from investments (from money stolen from us) than the GDP of the private sector. Your beloved "gubermint" takes in 4 times the amount of money than is needed to run the 19 essential "gubermint" services because it is a "for profit" entity. They skim off the top and invest it and then take the dividends and re-invest it again....fines for violating any of their 80,000 acts, statutes and codes have gone up 600 percent since 1980.....but I know, I know....you love yourself some federal "gubermint.........what an asslicking stooge you are.

Dude....... Slow down with your conspiracy theories.

No conspiracy...it's just business. Just because YOU didn't know about it or wasn't consulted doesn't make it conspiracy or mean that it didn't happen. I have posted many links from Dun and Bradstreet showing that the alphabet agencies are incorporated and towns are incorporated, states, etc, etc. You see? I know more than you....infinitely more.

Dude just release the tax returns and stop the bullshit.

Trump isn't gonna release them until after he's elected. After all the crap the GOP has let him get away with thus far, he thinks he's above the rules and can do whatever the hell he wants.

Good for him....composite "gubermint" takes in more money per year with the dividends from investments (from money stolen from us) than the GDP of the private sector. Your beloved "gubermint" takes in 4 times the amount of money than is needed to run the 19 essential "gubermint" services because it is a "for profit" entity. They skim off the top and invest it and then take the dividends and re-invest it again....fines for violating any of their 80,000 acts, statutes and codes have gone up 600 percent since 1980.....but I know, I know....you love yourself some federal "gubermint.........what an asslicking stooge you are.

Dude....... Slow down with your conspiracy theories.

No conspiracy...it's just business. Just because YOU didn't know about it or wasn't consulted doesn't make it conspiracy or mean that it didn't happen. I have posted many links from Dun and Bradstreet showing that the alphabet agencies are incorporated and towns are incorporated, states, etc, etc. You see? I know more than you....infinitely more.

Dude just release the tax returns and stop the bullshit.

Why is anyone's tax return any of your business?

Trumps tax info is like Clintons blow jobs - nobody's business, right libturds?
Fucking imbeciles
I'm sure trump really gives a rats ass what Libs want
Fucking laughable

Forum List

Back