Trump is the first president since 1941 to have no science advisor.

Damn you are weird, son.

Let's recap:

Trump has no science advisor because he has no respect for scientific knowledge.

This isn't rocket surgery.

You've got that quote somewhere ?

rocket surgery ???? Now that's truly left wing stupid.
Yes, yeah, I see your point you terminal crybaby. Trump, who knows less than nothing about science, is not qualified to have a science advisor.

Blind squirrel, thy name is sun devil. Meet nut.

Damn you are weird, son.

Let's recap:

Trump has no science advisor because he has no respect for scientific knowledge.

Yes, yeah, I see your point you terminal crybaby. Trump, who knows less than nothing about science, is not qualified to have a science advisor.

More unsupported speculation.

You pride your self on looking stupid ?

Damn you are weird, son.

Let's recap:

You are making an excellent point, for once! Then you get squeamish? Don't be a sissy!

Damn you are weird, son.

Let's recap:

You are making an excellent point, for once! Then you get squeamish? Don't be a sissy!

I'll take that as a yes.

You advocate for science.

I am asking how much you know about science.

Please let us know.

I've asked Deany the same thing and he seems unable to answer.

Kinda funny to think someone who knows nothing about a particular type of science, it's history or context is advocating for it when they wouldn't know it if it bit them in the ass.
That's nice. Enjoy your laugh.

You going to help us out ?

How much math ?

How much chemistry ?

How much physics ?

How much biology ?
Irrelevant, whiner.

Really......

That response sounds a lot like "can't answer well...so I'll deflect".

C'mon......

ODE's PDE's.....monte carlo simulations....linear alegebra....non-linear.......

Anything.

Pussy.
Go ahead, flail and whine. Nobody cares.
Sure seems, that you care, with your high and righteous attitude, typical of a bitch liberal...

Trump is an ignorant fuck who hates science, because he doesn't understand it and it makes him feel stupid...like it does his base....

Trump is an ignorant fuck who hates science, because he doesn't understand it and it makes him feel stupid...like it does his base....
You do realize that it takes science to make a building? How many buildings did Donald Trump design? Bwaaahhhaaaaaaaaa…..Only ignorant fuck is YOU.

I'm guessing he didn't design any. The architectural firm Der Scutt designed Trump Tower.

Trump Tower / Residential / Projects // Der Scutt Architect

After tending your foot wound, you might enjoy a stroll:

https://gizmodo.com/an-architectural-tour-of-trumps-towers-1728526308

I heard it was unofficially Fox News who advises him on science matters.

If he picks someone, then someone who doesn't believe in global warming and atheist science, i.e. a creation scientist, would be a great pick.

Evolutionary thinking has led to mutations and evos think this is science, but natural selection works against it. One really doesn't want variations within a species caused by mutated organisms. Usually, it is a negative benefit. Creation science advocate sexual reproduction and genetic drift.

He doesn't believe in science. Mostly I think because he doesn't understand it. He's kinda stupid.

How can one not believe in science? That's absurd.
You'd have to ask him. I believe in it.
Republicans believe science is a faith.
Yeah I know. Nobody ever cliamed they were smart.
They do.
That's how they know:

College is bad for America
We were shimmered into being from dirt
The earth is thousands of years old
Irreducible complexity is science
Cutting taxes on billionaires means they will create millions of jobs
Russia is our friend

You would think that because your kind thinks science is a faith.

Tell us what you know about math and science deany.
No, it would take too long. I prefer to post everything Republicans know. Which would only take a minute.

Republican calls algebra "fuzzy math" for using letters with numbers.

6% of Scientists are Republican

C'mon deanny...you shithead liar.

You are pathological.
It's why I post links. So pathological liars can call me a pathological liar.

What does party affiliation have to do with science? Shouldn't they have no connection? Oh, wait, in liberal lalaland science is all about politics.
The primary scientific tool of climate science deniers is shouting, "Liar, liar!" Character assassination is a political tool.

Evolutionary thinking has led to mutations and evos think this is science, but natural selection works against it.
Wrong. Natural selection works for or against advantages and disadvantages, which can both be produced by mutations.

So, no, 100% wrong, as usual.

Forum List

Back