Trump is sooooo jealous of Obama!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Remember back in the day when conservatives ran to Fox news for unbiased, unchallenged bull shit sound bites to feed their ignorant base? Well Trump has given that refuge a whole new meaning....now Fox news has become the place where dumb dumb can unleash his mouth and spill to the world....Truths....

Trump, with his own words has now labeled the GOP's healthcare bill as being mean, and because former President Obama highlighted the fact as this bill being mean, Trump, not one to not take credit for saying it first, blurted out on Fox...HE SAID IT FIRST!!! Guys, Trump is the gift that never ever ever stops giving. Then because Obama said, the Russians did in fact hack our elections, Trump once again, not wanting Obama to say it first, goes on Fox and says, yeah, the Russians did hack our elections. This guy is so jealous of Obama and not wanting Obama to still none of his shine as president, will contradict anything Obama says or try and take credit first if Obama has said or done it.

I just realized, Obama may be our secret weapon because of Trumps narcissistic ways....kudos to my president, Obama!!

• Banned
Trump while addressing a military graduation class, claimed himself to be the most prosecuted man in the world

Remember back in the day when conservatives ran to Fox news for unbiased, unchallenged bull shit sound bites to feed their ignorant base? Well Trump has given that refuge a whole new meaning....now Fox news has become the place where dumb dumb can unleash his mouth and spill to the world....Truths....

Trump, with his own words has now labeled the GOP's healthcare bill as being mean, and because former President Obama highlighted the fact as this bill being mean, Trump, not one to not take credit for saying it first, blurted out on Fox...HE SAID IT FIRST!!! Guys, Trump is the gift that never ever ever stops giving. Then because Obama said, the Russians did in fact hack our elections, Trump once again, not wanting Obama to say it first, goes on Fox and says, yeah, the Russians did hack our elections. This guy is so jealous of Obama and not wanting Obama to still none of his shine as president, will contradict anything Obama says or try and take credit first if Obama has said or done it.

I just realized, Obama may be our secret weapon because of Trumps narcissistic ways....kudos to my president, Obama!!

Like Obama was jealous of Bush? Good grief, he blamed Bush for the sun rising in the East. He must of been jealous of Bush because he was white, not an Oriole like Obama who is a white one percenter most of the time and black when it benefits him

Cool

-Geaux

New Topics

Forum List

Back