Trump is showing the world his new tactics on dealing with women.

Trump was telling women reporters to shut up and sit down at the White House.

This morning he told a black woman reporter and a white women reporter to shut up. He said they were nasty. He called them liars.

With a historic number of women now in Congress will trump’s tactics work with incoming law makers?
This is exactly why all news organizations need to send women of color in as their WH correspondants.
Women of color? You mean like Pocahontas?
I know...I know....deplorable trumpanzees are very frightened of her.
Yes, you know how the GOP is scared of women of color like Pocahontas. Fat women too.

This morning he told a black woman reporter and a white women reporter to shut up. He said they were nasty. He called them liars.

With a historic number of women now in Congress will trump’s tactics work with incoming law makers?

that's his tactic for dealing with any reporter acting like an ass. Sex or race has nothing to do with it.

He's all in with the equal treatment thing.
Asking any question he doesn’t want to answer is what your kind calls acting like an ass.
gee thats kinda like you dean....dont answer questions you dont like...just do the dean dance....
What question is that? Be specific.

This is exactly why all news organizations need to send women of color in as their WH correspondants.
Women of color? You mean like Pocahontas?
I know...I know....deplorable trumpanzees are very frightened of her.
Yes, you know how the GOP is scared of women of color like Pocahontas. Fat women too.
I agree.

FYI - just because you choose wear a dress deanrd does not make you a woman cupcake.

that's his tactic for dealing with any reporter acting like an ass. Sex or race has nothing to do with it.

He's all in with the equal treatment thing.
Asking any question he doesn’t want to answer is what your kind calls acting like an ass.
gee thats kinda like you dean....dont answer questions you dont like...just do the dean dance....
What question is that? Be specific.
here we go, the dean dance called...."huh?"....

Forum List

Back