Trump is scared he will lose his base

Trump is scared he will lose his base. There is no one that Trump will not double cross except his current base.
Trump lies, bullies, extorts, double crosses to advance himself. One group he has been surprisingly loyal to is his base. He is sticking with the ridiculous promises that he conned them with. At the forefront is the wall.
Trump knows his only hope of any support in the American electorate is the minority of voters who bought his lies and continue to buy his lies. They are brainless, minions but they are his lackies.
Except for this decreasing group of minions, the more Americans see of Trump, the less they like him.

Trump knows the minions are his only hope. Watch out minions. As soon as Trump does not see value in your support he will sell you down the river.
President Trump is loyal to the American people, some of whom understand what he is doing for them, his base, and some of whom have no idea what is going on, his critics.
That is a crock of sh*t

View attachment 245043
what will these Trump haters do if Trump wins in 2020 ? Hilarity on top of hilarious .
If Trump wins in 2020, the anti-Trumpsters will continue to fight until the shit stain of Trumpism is wiped from the US political landscape.
The demographics show this will happen. It is just a matter of when. Trump supporters are mainly old and white. Anti-Trump is young and diverse.
I can see my posts are getting to you. You realize the potential truth in my predictions.
-------------------------------------- i've only been saying the same thing as long as i have been posting . I also say , hey . i am an older guy addicted to Western style rules , laws , traditions and ways of doing things . It is my thinking that you and your younger generation and kids MAY lose Western Civilization due to diversity and you not being very smart . I credit my thinking on the imported diversity plus you younger millenial types don't realize how good you have things, As an older guy my thinking and realizations doesn't bother me though because as i say , hey , i am an OLDER Guy and it is you younger that MAY pay Elmer .
I bet I am older than you. I work in an industry dominated by youth. I am impressed by what I see. There is much of the far left I do not like but Trump is not the answer.

Where oh where do you guys dream up this stuff? Lol
Trump is scared he will lose his base. There is no one that Trump will not double cross except his current base.
Trump lies, bullies, extorts, double crosses to advance himself. One group he has been surprisingly loyal to is his base. He is sticking with the ridiculous promises that he conned them with. At the forefront is the wall.
Trump knows his only hope of any support in the American electorate is the minority of voters who bought his lies and continue to buy his lies. They are brainless, minions but they are his lackies.
Except for this decreasing group of minions, the more Americans see of Trump, the less they like him.

Trump knows the minions are his only hope. Watch out minions. As soon as Trump does not see value in your support he will sell you down the river.

you might be older but it was your types calling for 'women must be believed' in the 'balsey ford' - Kavanaugh case and that simply show stupidity and a lack of Western thinking and Law and the Western concept of 'innocent till proven guilty' . And now you've elected 'omar ilham' [?] in Minnesota that calls for showing mercy to , think its 6 or 8 'somali muslims' that were 'islamic state - issis recruits and out of 'minnesota' . And , hey , its you guys that supports murder of newly born babies at the 'mothers' whim . You guys are messed up and things will change with more diversity and they won't be good changes i hope and predict Elmer .

A hateful person starts a bigoted thread that is heavy on his hate of a President and short on any facts.

The emotional left wing butt hurt continues.
My world is mainly the 70% of the population that does not like Trumps leadership even if they like some changes he made. His lack of morality and ethics along with motivated by what is best for him not the nation means he must go. You minions live in your bubble of other minions and will never get it until the bubble bursts. Then you will say what was I doing supporting such a disgusting human being. Forget the politics.

Hey nutjob, I don’t support Trump, never voted for Trump and never will, I just tire of the left’s constant crying when you don’t get your way. Trump will not get re-elected as I have said since day one, he is a bull in a China shop. I do like him for the same reason I like Cortez, they both piss off the establishment politicians.

So continue to cry, whine and pout and offer silly intolerant, bigoted, hateful opinions. I find you funny.

what will these Trump haters do if Trump wins in 2020 ? Hilarity on top of hilarious .
If Trump wins in 2020, the anti-Trumpsters will continue to fight until the shit stain of Trumpism is wiped from the US political landscape.
The demographics show this will happen. It is just a matter of when. Trump supporters are mainly old and white. Anti-Trump is young and diverse.
You keep riding that donkey until it bucks you off again.

Old and white eh ???

You Demon-crats just keep on depending on that if you want, but I see plenty of young folks coming along to take our place in life, and they aren't Demon-crats as the media would have you believe either.

The leftist misunderstanding of todays youth, and their ability to think for themselves is just sad really.

yep , OLD and White . Good Americans ought to take note of the White Hate ,

well, let's keep this inter-nato "hating" session brief then.

1 :
i, living in amsterdam.nl, endorse Trump for another 4 years in office.

2:
those anti-ICBM missile thingies over in OUR eastern-EU....
well..

2a Russia has this "ancient" naval base GUARDING THEIR SEA NEXT TO THEIR SHORELINES over in Crimea.

2b North-Korea now has ICBMs they admit (quite proudly btw) can reach any place on the planet, including the EU.

2c i saw this headline float by at the main forum used for muslims talking about nato policies... summarized, it said :
2c-1 : Dear CHRISTIAN brothers-in-arms over at Moscow published an actual headline about 'we have complaints about that anti-ICBM stuff NATO's got over in Eastern-EU'.
2c-1a : yeah, right. even i, as peacefan living over in amsterdam.nl... just one of the many shared quite-widely opinions among those into the keyboard-warrior hobby over here...
2c-1A-1 : well, even i don't buy that one (2c-1).... nice try, though, Russians. i guess you just had to coz the opportunity was too good to miss out on.
(they almost lost that base securing their new-and-improved plans (that they have since messing with Crimea's split by NATO in western parts and eastern parts (2 to start with)) for a bigger and better high way (north-to-south) going from say Moscow all the way to their actually very legit naval base guarding the sea with entrance via Turkey.
(hence all the fuss about supporting Syria by Russia recently (last 5 years or so)

2d There's a very low percentage of anti-ICBM stuff built by NATO installed all over Eastern-EU.
2d-1 : on behalf of the EU, i expect it to stay that way. a low percentage of stoppable of ICBMs. so NATO can stop ICBMs from North-Korea, but not when they all start flying from both Russia and China and the US at the same time. DO TAKE NOT OF THAT WHEN YOU VOTE PLEASE, Americanese (m/f).

2e conclusions (not just from an EU perspective, but this time from a NATO perspective) :
2e-1 :
well, let's leave things as is for now.
not just in terms of anti-ICBM vs ICBMs (percentage-wise, installed in the EU).

2e-2 :
they actually did the thing by installing mr western-Ukraine as it's first official President (that took a fairly long time by NATO diplomatic crews btw).

so did Russia. in eastern-Ukraine. which still needs a much much wider an better highway (belt and road initiave pictures over at google image search)

so did the population of eastern-Ukraine. notice how they actually supported the Russian grab back of that naval base in Crimea?
i like those kinda moves. both by Russia and the eastern-Ukrainians, as well as all moves made by NATO and the western-Ukrainians.

2e-3 :
Trump is the very best man, according to me, a fairly bloody-well experienced keyboard-warrior + kung-fu teacher (youtube, and don't expect me to hand over any URLs please) + martial artist (which i do only in my home town, coz being the martial-law 'cop' 'on duty', A, don't pay anything in terms of money, and B, tends to suck as much as superhero-duties when not volunteering.. and yes, martial-law 'cop', is not a game. so i stick to just being the kung-fu whenever able in terms of bla bla etc etc etc, to :
get re-elected.

i mean, i supported Obama's re-election with an offical (local of the verbal kind) and internet vote for his re-election.

President Trump is loyal to the American people, some of whom understand what he is doing for them, his base, and some of whom have no idea what is going on, his critics.
That is a crock of sh*t
That's what you would like to believe but if you look at what the President has done, he concentrates on issues and solutions that benefit all Americans while the Democrats seem interested only in issues that benefit special groups. The President's agenda is inclusive and the Democrats' agenda is divisive. Those who understand this constitute his base and those who don't are confused like yourself.

A hateful person starts a bigoted thread that is heavy on his hate of a President and short on any facts.

There are reasons why people hate trump the right wing idiot's are a cult
The reasons people hate Trump are that they are stupid and bigoted and unable to understand the issues being dealt with.

Lol! Thank you Captain Obvious, how long did it take for you to come up with that gem? Lol! You nuts are a laugh a minute.

Only hope for what?

He can't honestly get elected by 30 something percent of the electorate.

So what is he hoping for?

Lol! Thank you Captain Obvious, how long did it take for you to come up with that gem? Lol! You nuts are a laugh a minute.
you claim to not like Trump, but it is obvious your are a Trump minion.

Only hope for what?

He can't honestly get elected by 30 something percent of the electorate.
brai
So what is he hoping for?
The reason Trump was elected was only about 40% of eligible voters voted. The brainless minions were motivated more than the sane people. It could happen again.

you claim to not like Trump, but it is obvious your are a Trump minion.

Lol! Wow! You went from dumb to dumber. I made fun of your post not because I do or don’t support anyone, I made fun of your post because it was absolutely stupid.

Reasons people hate Trump? No shit Sherlock! OMG, you are really funny! Thanks for the laughs!

Elizabeth Warren, the gift that just keeps on giving.

Although she can't legally run, Cortez, the gift that just keeps on giving.

Pelosi, the gift that just keeps on giving.

Shumer, the gift that just keeps on giving.

The Demon-crats are in trouble, yet grabbing for straws daily.

2020 will be a route for the republicans.

Get ready. :)

I understand the point, but I think it's too late. Trump has played to his base with such intensity and consistency that they're they only people who will have him at this point. So, if he wants to have any hope of winning in 2020, he has to stay locked in to the talk radio agenda. I'm sure he knows that. Probably. Maybe.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back