Trump is right, US Muslims did celebrate 9-11

23c80e4fb9e78d01afa59406e863-2.jpg

:thup:
Interesting that after bragging about having the "world's greatest memory" the pathological liar says he doesn't remember the reporter who interviewed him a dozen times, but somehow remembered the reporter's arm position.

crop_freetrump__11691448583550.jpg
It's called selective memory.

I am surprised that a person with your IQ

can even breathe.

You poor fucking imbecile, you DID just lay claim to having offered an equivalence.

An equivalence IS a form of analogy.

In short, you admit having done the very thing you persist in denying.

You couldn't be much dumber, you fucking idiot.

Go play. In traffic. :thup:
Wow...how long can you keep on with this?
You said that I claimed to have used the word 'analogy'.
I never made such a claim and told you so.
Now you're angry at me because of your dopiness...and you've dived off in a different direction altogether.
Maybe you need some sleep?
It's hard to tell from this distance.

By the way...an analogy describes similar attributes between two situations that are otherwise different to make a point..."Muslims are like rabid dogs".
An equivalence is when the two things are the same..."Christians protesting outside a mosque are no different to Muslims protesting outside a church".

No you imbecile. I NEVER said that you used or claimed to have used the word "analogy."

Try to smarten up. For as things stand, you are as dumb as they come.

Truly. I can keep this up (referring to exposing your utter stupidity) as often as you justify it (i.e., as often as you post).
I'm sure you wrote this...
"You didn't use the word analogy, you dumbass."
...in fact, let me scroll up...stand by...yep, there it is.

I really believe that you won't even be embarrassed.

Why would I be embarrassed for using the word "analogy" to correct your false claim that I had previously suggested that YOU had used the word "analogy?"

You really should feel embarrassed for being such a transparently obvious hack and liar.

But mostly, of course, you are just a clueless dumbass.

I dId contend, before, that you are a dumbass.

I was, of course, right about that. Obviously.

So, to recap for you:

I never said you used the WORD "analogy."

I DID contend that you used an analogy.

I tried to educate you (which is akin to trying to get a lump of shit to smarten up) that claiming an "equivalence" IS a form of analogy.

I DID contend that you are a dumb ass, which is fair enough since you are absolutely a dumb ass.​
I'm feeling a little bit embarrassed for you now.

Look, while it's adorable that someone has given you a computer and showed you how to do stuff on it...you really should ask your care giver to take you outside for a little while...maybe you could go to the mall and watch the people and look in the shop windows.
That would be nice, wouldn't it?

Damn, lass. You remain utterly pathetic.

You are completely uninspired. You have nothing intelligent to offer. And you don't even try.

Even your attempts at ad hominems are weak sauce.

You remain, as I accurately labeled you, a dumbass. Let me reiterate that for you. You are a dumbass.

Wow...how long can you keep on with this?
You said that I claimed to have used the word 'analogy'.
I never made such a claim and told you so.
Now you're angry at me because of your dopiness...and you've dived off in a different direction altogether.
Maybe you need some sleep?
It's hard to tell from this distance.

By the way...an analogy describes similar attributes between two situations that are otherwise different to make a point..."Muslims are like rabid dogs".
An equivalence is when the two things are the same..."Christians protesting outside a mosque are no different to Muslims protesting outside a church".

No you imbecile. I NEVER said that you used or claimed to have used the word "analogy."

Truly. I can keep this up (referring to exposing your utter stupidity) as often as you justify it (i.e., as often as you post).

Why would I be embarrassed for using the word "analogy" to correct your false claim that I had previously suggested that YOU had used the word "analogy?"

You really should feel embarrassed for being such a transparently obvious hack and liar.

So, to recap for you:

I tried to educate you (which is akin to trying to get a lump of shit to smarten up) that claiming an "equivalence" IS a form of analogy.

I DID contend that you are a dumb ass, which is fair enough since you are absolutely a dumb ass.​

Look, while it's adorable that someone has given you a computer and showed you how to do stuff on it...you really should ask your care giver to take you outside for a little while...maybe you could go to the mall and watch the people and look in the shop windows.

You are completely uninspired. You have nothing intelligent to offer. And you don't even try.

You remain, as I accurately labeled you, a dumbass. Let me reiterate that for you. You are a dumbass.

Didn't get to the mall huh?

The only thing more laughable than Trump's buffoonery is the extent to which his defenders have tried to alter history to legitimize it. :laugh:

So, to recap for you:

Didn't get to the mall huh?
So ...

you admit you have less than nothing to say.

Forum List

Back