Trump is on TV now lying about the ACA and insurance.

No I had the TV on and he comes on there blasting the ACA and promoting the GOP act and telling the Pubs to vote on passing it and how the Democrats are obstructionist.
I sure hope he's not going to make fun of Senator Collins after she gums up his bill. She talks kinda funny, but we like her up here. Trump is gonna be pretty unhappy with her and she's a woman, so who knows. All three of the no votes are women, aren't they?
Why should her being a woman matter?
He tends to be particularly mean in his tweets to women--Rosie, Meghyn, the MSNBC woman. We'll see.
Does it just seem particularly mean because they're women?
More personal--physical characteristics stuff.
Have you forgotten about comments made during the primaries? lol

Remember who broke the ACA , the Republicans. Democrats are obstructionist, well Trump the Reps have not asked for help from Dems and have wrote the bill behind closed doors with just a few Republicans.

No employer mandate.
No ind. mandate.
Expands HSA.

What it does is gives a huge tax cut to those making more than 250,000 a year.

Go ahead Pubs vote down the ACA, and that will be the end of you. Trump doesn't know most of his votes, those not the elitist, have the ACA and are on Medicaid.

We need to bury ACA as deep as possible

Let every man and woman go back to deciding if the want Healthcare then figure out how to pay for it

If you can't pay for it.... oh well...... pull up your pants and get to work

-Geaux
No matter how deep you bury aca it's still gonna stink.
Democrats let the people decide? After their last primary?
Work? Why that makes you racist sexist and a shit load of other things.

But I agree!

Racist... Wow, we used to call it American... One who believes in individualism

-Geaux

Listen to what Melania says at the 5:50 mark in this interview, OldLady ...

Wouldn't it be sexist if he treated women differently?

Tycho, my preference would be a President who didn't make cheap playground insults about anyone. However, it is my humble opinion that Trump does like to make his insults about women more about their physical appearance or their bleeding and that does not sit well with me.

Tycho, my preference would be a President who didn't make cheap playground insults about anyone. However, it is my humble opinion that Trump does like to make his insults about women more about their physical appearance or their bleeding and that does not sit well with me.

I can respect your opinion.

That said; I don't think he's treating women any differently. I also like how he isn't afraid to say what he thinks.
Like most people, I'm tired of the PC crap.

animated-smileys-drinking-025.gif

Remember who broke the ACA , the Republicans. Democrats are obstructionist, well Trump the Reps have not asked for help from Dems and have wrote the bill behind closed doors with just a few Republicans.

No employer mandate.
No ind. mandate.
Expands HSA.

Go ahead Pubs vote down the ACA, and that will be the end of you. Trump doesn't know most of his votes, those not the elitist, have the ACA and are on Medicaid.

Let every man and woman go back to deciding if the want Healthcare then figure out how to pay for it

-Geaux

The GOP plans takes mandates away from employers. Most jobs do not offer health insurance , only large companies and then they hire part time workers. We have a GIG society, therefore we need Fed Gov healthcare.

How many work at a crap job but stay due to health insurance.
How many want to start a business but don't due to Health insurance.
How many fear they will lose their job and go on Cobra for 18 months and not find another job with health insurance.

There is NO GOING BACK.

That said; I don't think he's treating women any differently. I also like how he isn't afraid to say what he thinks.

He is a crook, he doesn't pay employees for work, sues everyone and if they sue him , they are screwed. He is a low life scum and a misogynist pig.

He is a crook, he doesn't pay employees for work, sues everyone and if they sue him , they are screwed. He is a low life scum and a misogynist pig.

Cry us a river, Penelope. lol
He's our president. :)

No employer mandate.
No ind. mandate.
Expands HSA.

-Geaux

The GOP plans takes mandates away from employers. Most jobs do not offer health insurance , only large companies and then they hire part time workers. We have a GIG society, therefore we need Fed Gov healthcare.

How many work at a crap job but stay due to health insurance.
How many want to start a business but don't due to Health insurance.
How many fear they will lose their job and go on Cobra for 18 months and not find another job with health insurance.

There is NO GOING BACK.

And so what?

Not my problem

-Geaux

Instead of demanding government (ones neighbors and families) to cover what one believes is rightfully owed to one, get off ones bloody fucking ass and take responsibility for ones actions and desires.
I owe you nothing, except perhaps my charity to those less fortunate than myself, which is as it should be.

Hey, while they're repealing let them repeal this law so the scum suckers who go without health insurance don't have to be treated. This was never funded in the first place.

The Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act (EMTALA) is a federal law that requires anyone coming to an emergency department to be stabilized and treated, regardless of their insurance status or ability to pay, but since its enactment in 1986 has remained an unfunded mandate.

Hey, while they're repealing let them repeal this law so the scum suckers who go without health insurance don't have to be treated. This was never funded in the first place.

The Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act (EMTALA) is a federal law that requires anyone coming to an emergency department to be stabilized and treated, regardless of their insurance status or ability to pay, but since its enactment in 1986 has remained an unfunded mandate.
So THAT's why hospitals are closing in rural areas, unable to make ends meet. At least part of it.

No employer mandate.
No ind. mandate.
Expands HSA.

I recall seeing this on TV.

No employer mandate.
No ind. mandate.
Expands HSA.

Not this again.
How about 'I'm not going to touch Medicaid or Medicare,
you are going to get a plan a lot cheaper and better than now.
I am repealing Obamacare on day one, ITs going to be SO Easy , then who knew health care could be so hard. (Boo Hoo).
I am smart I can do it.

Doctors die, move and health ins always changes, plans change. Obama should of never made those statements, but in reality he didn't know so many docs and health ins plans were so bad, and to be truthful, if most of you who complain about this, all it shows is your naivety concerning health insurance.

To get attached to your doctor is not a good idea, and well plans always change.

Aetna pulling out of the exchanges in ALL states 2018.

What else now did the CEO say, come on, they said their costs are lower and they are making more money, but with the health care system so uncertain, they need to protect themselves. Come on now.

T is bound and determined along with the Pubs to destroy the health care system. He has signed his death warrant, be forewarned.

This is how stupid the Pubs are.
We are going to leave it up to the states.
We will have ins. cross state lines.

Well ins could always cross state lines, but states had different laws concerning health ins. SEE the problem.

No employer mandate.
No ind. mandate.
Expands HSA.

Not this again.
I am repealing Obamacare on day one, ITs going to be SO Easy , then who knew health care could be so hard. (Boo Hoo).
I am smart I can do it.

Doctors die, move and health ins always changes, plans change. Obama should of never made those statements, but in reality he didn't know so many docs and health ins plans were so bad, and to be truthful, if most of you who complain about this, all it shows is your naivety concerning health insurance.

To get attached to your doctor is not a good idea, and well plans always change.

If he made such a statement without knowledge of what he was saying, I guess that makes him an incompetent moron. That's what happens when you put an unqualified black in a government job for a social experiment.

What your response shows is that you're just another Obama NL. Pucker up to the black ass, bitch.

No employer mandate.
No ind. mandate.
Expands HSA.

Not this again.
I am smart I can do it.

If he made such a statement without knowledge of what he was saying, I guess that makes him an incompetent moron. That's what happens when you put an unqualified black in a government job for a social experiment.

What your response shows is that you're just another Obama NL. Pucker up to the black ass, bitch.

If you believed him, I guess that makes you a moron as well. Everyone knows doctors change networks all the time.

No employer mandate.
No ind. mandate.
Expands HSA.

Not this again.
I am smart I can do it.

If you believed him, I guess that makes you a moron as well. Everyone knows doctors change networks all the time.

Everyone know you're a NL. Pucker up to Obama's black ass, bitch.

Forum List

Back