Is Trump mentally unfit to be POTUS

• Yes

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
images

Liar in Chief: I'm going to be president of all the people.
And then gives a NY salute to the 65% and does pep rallies for the 35%.
This guy is the worst thing that has happened to this country and I lived thru the Nixon and Reagan years..

Donald Trump is no Ronald Reaganm & Reagan is probably rolling over in his grave right now. In fact here is a long time friend and former staffer of Ronald Reagan who had this to say.

He was fit enough to expose the Clinton crimes and kick Obama's ass real good. I bet Barry is still feeling that butt kicking...

We have had 7 months of Trump, and I think the straw that finally broke the camels back happened last weekend in Charlottesville. Trump let loose again yesterday actually blaming "both sides for the violence." Claiming that there were "really good people there on Friday Night" that were just protesting the removal of the statue of Robert E. Lee. Then the video of what was going on Friday night was quite contrary to what he said. We had White Supremacists (the ALT right) and Neo Nazi's with torches in their hands chanting "blood & soil" a Hitler chant. 400,000 American men died in World War II fighting Adolf Hitler. We lost 600,000 Americans during the Civil war fighting for equality for everyone in this nation.

This President has invited these hate groups in with his hateful rhetoric throughout the campaign season. He called and they came running.

With his luke warm response he has only encouraged them. Their numbers will only grow.
White Supremacists Praise Trump's Return To Rhetoric Blaming 'Both Sides'

The Mental issue:
You'll note that Trump showed no EMPATHY for the 32 year old woman that was killed, or the others that were injured when the White Supremacist used an ISIS tactic and ran his car into a crowd.

"Donald Trump's emotional instability and personality have been discussed quite frequently, and the word Narcissist has been brought up often. It's clear by the below description he fits this definition of a Narcissist mental disorder perfectly.

"According to a number of top U.S. psychologists, like Harvard professor and researcher Howard Gardner, Donald Trump is a “textbook” narcissist. In fact, he fits the profile so well that clinical psychologist George Simon told Vanity Fair, “He’s so classic that I’m archiving video clips of him to use in workshops.” This puts Trump in the same category as a number of infamous dictators like Muammar Gaddafi, Napoleon Bonaparte, and Saddam Hussein. And although there are narcissists out there who entertain us, innovate, or create great art, when a narcissist is given immense power over people’s lives, they can behave much differently. As the 2016 presidential election grows nearer we must ask ourselves, if elected president would Donald Trump act on the behalf of the will of the people, or would he behave more like a dictator—silencing any dissenting voices, perpetually refusing to compromise, and being oppressive to certain groups?

According to the Mayo Clinic, narcissistic personality disorder is “a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But a lack of empathy is just one part of narcissistic personality disorder. Just beneath the surface layer of overwhelming arrogance lies a delicate self-esteem that is easily injured by any form of criticism."

A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

Donald Trump is mentally UNFIT to be POTUS, and he should be removed from office immediately.

Really, you're unfit to post on a message board, but we didn't hold that against ya.

Really--well I have never seen you post more than a sentence the whole time you have been on this board--and it's because you don't have the intellect to address anyone else in an intelligent manner. Tweety messages of 154 characters is about all you can get through in one day, obviously.

th

We have had 7 months of Trump, and I think the straw that finally broke the camels back happened last weekend in Charlottesville. Trump let loose again yesterday actually blaming "both sides for the violence." Claiming that there were "really good people there on Friday Night" that were just protesting the removal of the statue of Robert E. Lee. Then the video of what was going on Friday night was quite contrary to what he said. We had White Supremacists (the ALT right) and Neo Nazi's with torches in their hands chanting "blood & soil" a Hitler chant. 400,000 American men died in World War II fighting Adolf Hitler. We lost 600,000 Americans during the Civil war fighting for equality for everyone in this nation.

This President has invited these hate groups in with his hateful rhetoric throughout the campaign season. He called and they came running.

With his luke warm response he has only encouraged them. Their numbers will only grow.

The Mental issue:
You'll note that Trump showed no EMPATHY for the 32 year old woman that was killed, or the others that were injured when the White Supremacist used an ISIS tactic and ran his car into a crowd.

"Donald Trump's emotional instability and personality have been discussed quite frequently, and the word Narcissist has been brought up often. It's clear by the below description he fits this definition of a Narcissist mental disorder perfectly.

"According to a number of top U.S. psychologists, like Harvard professor and researcher Howard Gardner, Donald Trump is a “textbook” narcissist. In fact, he fits the profile so well that clinical psychologist George Simon told Vanity Fair, “He’s so classic that I’m archiving video clips of him to use in workshops.” This puts Trump in the same category as a number of infamous dictators like Muammar Gaddafi, Napoleon Bonaparte, and Saddam Hussein. And although there are narcissists out there who entertain us, innovate, or create great art, when a narcissist is given immense power over people’s lives, they can behave much differently. As the 2016 presidential election grows nearer we must ask ourselves, if elected president would Donald Trump act on the behalf of the will of the people, or would he behave more like a dictator—silencing any dissenting voices, perpetually refusing to compromise, and being oppressive to certain groups?

According to the Mayo Clinic, narcissistic personality disorder is “a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But a lack of empathy is just one part of narcissistic personality disorder. Just beneath the surface layer of overwhelming arrogance lies a delicate self-esteem that is easily injured by any form of criticism."

A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

Donald Trump is mentally UNFIT to be POTUS, and he should be removed from office immediately.

Really, you're unfit to post on a message board, but we didn't hold that against ya.

Really--well I have never seen you post more than a sentence the whole time you have been on this board--and it's because you don't have the intellect to address anyone else in an intelligent manner. Tweety messages of 154 characters is about all you can get through in one day, obviously.

th

Orly you fucktarded piece of shit shill?

No I never fucked with you because I felt you weren't worth the time, however, now it seems it's so.

You're a shill piece of shit you sumbich.

Suck my balls.

I've posted way deeper things than you have even considered in your life

Fuck right the hell off and die..

He was fit enough to expose the Clinton crimes and kick Obama's ass real good. I bet Barry is still feeling that butt kicking...

Well your nightmare is going to show up real quick.

What the Trump team still hasn't figured out is that they were being watched since 2015, and not by U.S. Intelligence sources.

"GCHQ--first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said"
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

Which is why Trump Jr. couldn't even pull off a secret meeting in the Trump tower.

Which is why Shep Smith knows that Trump surrogates were not only on the phone with the Russian ambassador but also with Russian intelligence agents including the day that the DNC was hacked.

Trump is under investigation for Obstruction of Justice, (an impeachable offense)
Wash. Post: Mueller investigating Trump for obstruction - CNNPolitics

Mueller has ordered TWO Grand Jury's to convene, and he has been beefing up on CRIMINAL PROSECUTORS.
Special Counsel Robert Mueller using grand jury in widening Russia probe
Mueller’s staff grows to 13, with ‘several more in the pipeline’

So Republicans have two options:
1. Remove Trump from office asap or
2. Burn the entire party down in 2018--2020 & beyond.

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & lies when they take over in 2018. You'll also get a great education into what that Emoluments clause in the Constitution is all about, (which is also impeachable) should Democrats not want to go along with the current set up.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump

So enjoy your Trump dream while you can, it's not going to last long. I imagine I have just given you more REAL news than you've seen in the last 20 years.
James Clapper says Watergate scandal "pales" in comparison with Russian claims - CBS News

Last edited:

The Mental issue:

th

No I never fucked with you because I felt you weren't worth the time, however, now it seems it's so.

Suck my balls.

Oh--I must have hit a nerve--:badgrin:

th

The claim that Trump is supposedly "mentally unfit" to be President is just more BS from the idiots who hate and despise him, and so they're desperate to try to make him look bad at all costs, just because he says and does some stuff they don't like and can't handle. :eusa_liar: :crybaby:

Trump could be crazier than a lobotomized shit-house rat, and there's not a damn thing any commies can do, because we have guns.
:lol:
The Orange ShitStain is looking crazier by the day. His actions, his words, incoherent statements. He's a sicko. Medical professionals across the nation have stated that trumps behavior is that of a mentally unstable person.

And don't blabber too much about your stinking guns. Start shit with the wrong person and they'll shove your gun so far up your ass that your hair will part when they pull the trigger. People who carry their manhood in a holster are a joke.

Any country you'll travel to...the first thing that they tell you, how the hell did you guys allow someone like Trump to be president.
Guys this is not about hating the left or the democrats....this man is sick, mentally ill.....who goes on TV bragging about things he's done or has?
I can forget every stupid thing he does.....but a president of the so called most powerful country, exchange insults on tweeter like a 13 year old....seriously it doesnt bother you?

The Mental issue:

th

Suck my balls.

Suck your hairy old man balls? Gross.

The claim that Trump is supposedly "mentally unfit" to be President is just more BS from the idiots who hate and despise him, and so they're desperate to try to make him look bad at all costs, just because he says and does some stuff they don't like and can't handle. :eusa_liar: :crybaby:
This whore actually thinks Trump's behavior is normal.
No really.

This whore actually thinks Trump's behavior is normal.
No really.

And you're just another gullible dumbshit who actually believes the spoon-fed garbage without any professional diagnosis. :cuckoo:

No really. :lol:

Last edited:

He's not a hard person to hate. He brings it on himself.

Now it's got to be tough to call yourself a "sic" Patriotic American while defending Neo Nazi's, the Alt Right, and Vladimir Putin---in order to defend you're little Napoleon wannabe that you've installed in the Oval office.

But that is the situation you're in right now, and it's the situation you will remain in until he's out of the Oval office.
Remaining Trump supporters aren't doing themselves any favors - Alabama Political Reporter

trump-napoleon.jpg

Forum List

Back