Trump is "least racist" person in world

Glad to see this controversy is settle.

The President spoke today to get this matter cleared up.

Trump: 'I am the least racist person there is anywhere in the world' – video

Yeah, I am glad that is settled.

Trump is a pathological liar. He has gotten so bad many think he can no longer differentiate reality from his fantasies. He showed that again today.

Trump claimed Tuesday that African Americans are so delighted with his attacks on the city of Baltimore and US congressman Elijah Cummings, an African American, that they are calling him at the White House in large numbers to thank him. :roflol::rolleyes: That's surreal.

"What I've done for African Americans, no president, I would say, has done. Now, I'll say this: they are so happy, because I get the calls. They are so happy at what I've been able to do in Baltimore and other Democratic-run, corrupt cities," Trump said. :roll:

"The African American people have been calling the White House. They have never been so happy as what a president has done. Not only the lowest unemployment in history for African Americans, not only opportunity zones for, really, the biggest beneficiary the inner city, and not only criminal justice reform. But they're so happy that I pointed out the corrupt politics of Baltimore. It's filthy dirty. It's so horrible. And they are happy as hell," Trump added.:icon_jawdrop: He didn't say what they are happy about.

Trump began talking negatively about Cummings and Baltimore in a series of tweets on July 27. In a Quinnipiac University poll conducted from July 25 to July 28 -- two days before the tweets, the day of the tweets, and one day after the tweets -- Trump had a 6% approval rating and 84% disapproval rating with black voters. Eighty percent of black voters said Trump is racist, while just 11% said he is not.

https://poll.qu.edu/images/polling/us/us07292019_uymr53.pdf/

BTW, in case anyone is wondering, other polls are quite similar.

Of course, Trump talks only to his base. They are the only ones gullible enough to believe him, but are they really that gullible and uninformed?

This took me all of 30 seconds to track down:

True: Feds sued Trump for housing discrimination

The Trump Organization was sued in a bullshit lawsuit.

The patriarch of the Trump Family agreed to pay a settlement with no admission of wrongdoing, although Donald disagreed.

It was undoubtably the correct move. Beating the fair housing bureau in court would have earned the eternal enmity of the government, endless appeals, repeated citations and bullshit charges.

You can't beat an adversary with unlimited amounts of money to fight you.

Giving the Fair Housing bureau a "victory" was a smart move.

So the world's greatest deal maker elected to pay money to people who charged him for discriminatory housing, which is exactly what people do when they know that they have no case.

Being innocent of the charges isn't a good reason not to pay and isn't a very good case, not with the Federal Government, who has unlimited resources to attack you , if you refuse to assent.

About 1995, I got a extra tax owed with penalties and interest from the IRS. I was innocent. But it was only $500, and the legal fees would have been more to defend it.

Sure. Trump paid off housing discrimination accusers. He also saw thousands of people celebrating the fall of the towers, and it upset him so much that he ran down there to help clear the rubble, in spite of his bone spurs. We know all these things because he says so.

The patriarch of the Trump Family agreed to pay a settlement with no admission of wrongdoing, although Donald disagreed.

It was undoubtably the correct move. Beating the fair housing bureau in court would have earned the eternal enmity of the government, endless appeals, repeated citations and bullshit charges.

Tramp settled because they had him dead to rights. In the sting they sent black families and they were told there was no housing available, then they sent white families with the same credit rating and they were told there was a choice of housing available.
You only settle and pay out money when you know you will lose.

Trump would have lost more money, a lot more money, in legal fees as well as future "revenge" citations afterwards, if he didn't settle and had won the case. NO wrongdoing on Trump's part was admitted.

Government bureaucrats file these cases to justify their own jobs. If they lose their cases, they are on the chopping block.
Tramp never admits wrongdoing no matter how much he does wrong.
Trump University.

Tramp settled because they had him dead to rights. In the sting they sent black families and they were told there was no housing available, then they sent white families with the same credit rating and they were told there was a choice of housing available.

Trump would have lost more money, a lot more money, in legal fees as well as future "revenge" citations afterwards, if he didn't settle and had won the case. NO wrongdoing on Trump's part was admitted.

Government bureaucrats file these cases to justify their own jobs. If they lose their cases, they are on the chopping block.
Trump University.

Trump U has a lot of satisfied alumni.

Trump University.

Trump U has a lot of satisfied alumni.
No it doesn't, just a bunch of SUCKERS!

tupac trump SPECIFICALLY_01.png Trump Curious Racist_02.png

Peace.

He didn't clear anything up. He is a racist. There is no doubt about. I mean seriously, did you expect the president of the United States, a man seeking a second term, to stand in front of the nation proclaiming he is a racist?

And for those who wish to argue that he's not, consider this:

Why is Maxine Waters low IQ, but Nancy Pelosi isn't?

Both oppose Trump and Pelosi has far more power.

Why does the squad need to go back where they came from, but Amy Klobachar is just fine?

The squad are first term congressional reps that oppose Trump, Klobachar is a Senator running for president who definitely opposes Trump and has called for his impeachment.

Why is he attacking Cumming and making all kinds of racist comments about his neighborhood, but does not attack Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler in the same way?

All three of these men are investigating Trump, and Nadler is beginning the process of impeachment.

You see for you Trump supporters to just reflexively dismiss racism because you don't want to believe there are whites who are still racists, means you pay no attention to all the subtleties involved in how racism is practiced in 2019. Especially when it pertains to people in positions of leadership. Now do not try citing examples where Trump has attacked the people I mentioned claiming that he attacks whites to so he is not racist. Start looking at the WAY he attacks and you will find there is a different pattern with more hostility he uses with blacks and other people of color.

President Trump has commented on Biden's lack of intelligence too. And Shifty Shiff's pencil neck. And Nadler's former extreme weight problem. The President considers no one "off limits" if they attack him first.

As far as Maxine Waters, Ms. Waters attack Trump first, how would you have suggested he respond

"Now do not try citing examples where Trump has attacked the people I mentioned claiming that he attacks whites to so he is not racist. Start looking at the WAY he attacks and you will find there is a different pattern with more hostility he uses with blacks and other people of color."

Trump is the president. He will get criticized. Watters has not attacked Trump. She has criticized him for things he has said and done. Trump is a racist and I am not going to argue with anyone white about this.
You are too picky-he attacks everybody-don't try to twist things.

I'm not twisting anything. Trump is a racist and that's the way it is. I am not going to argue with your white ass about it. I am going to call Trump out on his racism and you're going to accept that opinion based on my 58 and one half years of facing it compared to your zero.

LET me educate you son. Your 24/7 hate filled pea brain only hurts YOU not me you racist fuck. Whites live 24/7 rent free in your tiny brain. I dont spend my limited time on this earth thinking about you or keeping you down. Do you truly think whites sit around thinking about you? You might but we do not. You are miserable and angry. 99.9% of whites alive today have never met you, yet you hold this racist lie in your tiny little head. Get a life. We whites, the 5 seconds a week we do think about you laugh at you.

So the world's greatest deal maker elected to pay money to people who charged him for discriminatory housing, which is exactly what people do when they know that they have no case.

Being innocent of the charges isn't a good reason not to pay and isn't a very good case, not with the Federal Government, who has unlimited resources to attack you , if you refuse to assent.

About 1995, I got a extra tax owed with penalties and interest from the IRS. I was innocent. But it was only $500, and the legal fees would have been more to defend it.

Sure. Trump paid off housing discrimination accusers. He also saw thousands of people celebrating the fall of the towers, and it upset him so much that he ran down there to help clear the rubble, in spite of his bone spurs. We know all these things because he says so.
He also bragged how his building was the highest in that part of the city after the towers fells. He must have been jumping for joy,

He didn't clear anything up. He is a racist. There is no doubt about. I mean seriously, did you expect the president of the United States, a man seeking a second term, to stand in front of the nation proclaiming he is a racist?

Why does the squad need to go back where they came from, but Amy Klobachar is just fine?

The squad are first term congressional reps that oppose Trump, Klobachar is a Senator running for president who definitely opposes Trump and has called for his impeachment.

Why is he attacking Cumming and making all kinds of racist comments about his neighborhood, but does not attack Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler in the same way?

All three of these men are investigating Trump, and Nadler is beginning the process of impeachment.

You see for you Trump supporters to just reflexively dismiss racism because you don't want to believe there are whites who are still racists, means you pay no attention to all the subtleties involved in how racism is practiced in 2019. Especially when it pertains to people in positions of leadership. Now do not try citing examples where Trump has attacked the people I mentioned claiming that he attacks whites to so he is not racist. Start looking at the WAY he attacks and you will find there is a different pattern with more hostility he uses with blacks and other people of color.

President Trump has commented on Biden's lack of intelligence too. And Shifty Shiff's pencil neck. And Nadler's former extreme weight problem. The President considers no one "off limits" if they attack him first.

As far as Maxine Waters, Ms. Waters attack Trump first, how would you have suggested he respond

"Now do not try citing examples where Trump has attacked the people I mentioned claiming that he attacks whites to so he is not racist. Start looking at the WAY he attacks and you will find there is a different pattern with more hostility he uses with blacks and other people of color."

Trump is the president. He will get criticized. Watters has not attacked Trump. She has criticized him for things he has said and done. Trump is a racist and I am not going to argue with anyone white about this.

I'm not twisting anything. Trump is a racist and that's the way it is. I am not going to argue with your white ass about it. I am going to call Trump out on his racism and you're going to accept that opinion based on my 58 and one half years of facing it compared to your zero.

LET me educate you son. Your 24/7 hate filled pea brain only hurts YOU not me you racist fuck. Whites live 24/7 rent free in your tiny brain. I dont spend my limited time on this earth thinking about you or keeping you down. Do you truly think whites sit around thinking about you? You might but we do not. You are miserable and angry. 99.9% of whites alive today have never met you, yet you hold this racist lie in your tiny little head. Get a life. We whites, the 5 seconds a week we do think about you laugh at you.
Man, you are disgusting. You not only insult blacks, you also insult whites, saying they are all racist slime like you.

In a manifesto that local police attribute to the gunman, posted online minutes before the shootings, he warned of a “Hispanic invasion of Texas” and railed against immigrants.

This brand of rhetoric should be familiar to all Americans, as we have heard a steady stream of such bigoted bile since the day that Donald Trump announced his run for the presidency. Trump has rarely missed an opportunity to denigrate or demonize Latinos and immigrants, and now El Pasoans have paid the deadly price. The truth is that there is a clear link between the racist in chief and the loss of lives at the Cielo Vista Walmart.

This weekend, a young man with a powerful rifle confirmed what many Hispanics have known for a little over two years now: It is open season on Latinos in the United States. The 21-year-old turned a Walmart in El Paso into a horrific scene of injury and death, with at least 22 people killed and 24 wounded. "This Anglo man came here to kill Hispanics," El Paso County Sheriff Richard Wiles wrote on his personal Facebook page.

In a manifesto that local police attribute to the gunman, posted online minutes before the shootings, he warned of a “Hispanic invasion of Texas” and railed against immigrants.

This brand of rhetoric should be familiar to all Americans, as we have heard a steady stream of such bigoted bile since the day that Donald Trump announced his run for the presidency. Trump has rarely missed an opportunity to denigrate or demonize Latinos and immigrants, and now El Pasoans have paid the deadly price. The truth is that there is a clear link between the racist in chief and the loss of lives at the Cielo Vista Walmart.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Man, you are disgusting. You not only insult blacks, you also insult whites, saying they are all racist slime like you.

You must have a very low IQ.

Objecting to black hatred of whites does not make one a racist .

You actually expect me to argue with a troll like you.
:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
I don't expect anything of you, child.

That doesn't change the fact that opposing black racism does not make a white person a racist any more than it would make a black person a racist for opposing the kkk

That doesn't change the fact that opposing black racism does not make a white person a racist any more than it would make a black person a racist for opposing the kkk
Yea but you white racists sure have an ignorant spin on reality. You are poor white trash so you don't feel the white privilege but trust me it exists. So you get mad when you hear about things like affirmative action. The Steve Bannon's of the world have you poor whites convinced it's war on you.

But this is exactly what I've been telling you poor white Republicans all along. They use god, gays, guns and racism to divide us. So they got you convinced it's mexicans and blacks that are keeping you down but the reality is that it's us rich white dudes who are keeping all of you down. We keep the poor whites down too. We just don't admit to them that to us, you are all N8*#rs.

Yea but you white racists sure have an ignorant spin on reality. You are poor white trash so you don't feel the white privilege but trust me it exists. So you get mad when you hear about things like affirmative action. The Steve Bannon's of the world have you poor whites convinced it's war on you.

But this is exactly what I've been telling you poor white Republicans all along. They use god, gays, guns and racism to divide us. So they got you convinced it's mexicans and blacks that are keeping you down but the reality is that it's us rich white dudes who are keeping all of you down. We keep the poor whites down too. We just don't admit to them that to us, you are all N8*#rs.

What a particularly stupid personal attack.

Once again, objecting to black racism does not make one a racist. A person with even average IQ should be able to understand that .

Forum List

Back