Trump is going to go down as an admirable leader

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
People on the left, he isn't going to ban same-sex marriage, or get rid of your abortions or make huge strides on social issues that will favor the right's views (I could see him standing up for religious freedom though in the sense that people have got to stop calling for prominent people to be fired from major jobs if they have pro-traditional marriage views, etc).

He knows how to play the game and he is anti-establishment enough that a lot of younger, angrier people (especially in rural America) have his support. It's why he won. He's gonna be a good leader

Give it time.

It is too early to tell either way.

The major players for the next two years will be Trump, McConnell, Schumer, and Ryan.

What they do will determine the outcome of the 2018 midterms.

And then what happens after that will determine the outcome of the 2020 reelections.

Yes let's root for the crazy old billionaire who improved on his inherited riches with offshore labor, insider deals with terrorism sponsors, and reality television.

Let's hope his promises to dismiss the constitution and shelve rights of American citizens were just playful lies he told to energize his base.

Yeah maybe he'll be an admirable leader after all.

:cuckoo:

People on the left, he isn't going to ban same-sex marriage, or get rid of your abortions or make huge strides on social issues that will favor the right's views (I could see him standing up for religious freedom though in the sense that people have got to stop calling for prominent people to be fired from major jobs if they have pro-traditional marriage views, etc).

He knows how to play the game and he is anti-establishment enough that a lot of younger, angrier people (especially in rural America) have his support. It's why he won. He's gonna be a good leader

No. The "reason why he won" was because of voter suppression in swing states. Hillary won the popular vote by 2.5 million fucking votes, and didn't win the election? Even Kellyanne Conway admitted that they didn't focus much on the popular vote, they focused on the electoral college. They knew in advance what states they would win and what states they would lose, and they knew what states needed to be rigged which would put them into the white house through the EV. Those states are WI, PA, and MI. That's why Stein is pursuing a recount, and that's why Trump doesn't want the recounts to happen.

This was a stolen election. Period. That's the reason why he won. There are NO OTHER reasons why he won.

People on the left, he isn't going to ban same-sex marriage, or get rid of your abortions or make huge strides on social issues that will favor the right's views

Yea? You have knowledge of some OTHER supreme court judge list he will be nominating from?

No. The "reason why he won" was because of voter suppression in swing states. Hillary won the popular vote by 2.5 million fucking votes, and didn't win the election? Even Kellyanne Conway admitted that they didn't focus much on the popular vote, they focused on the electoral college. They knew in advance what states they would win and what states they would lose, and they knew what states needed to be rigged which would put them into the white house through the EV. Those states are WI, PA, and MI. That's why Stein is pursuing a recount, and that's why Trump doesn't want the recounts to happen.

This was a stolen election. Period. That's the reason why he won. There are NO OTHER reasons why he won.

Of course, you don't have a single ounce of evidence to support your fantasy, but that's okay.

Whatever gets you thru the night.

Of course, you don't have a single ounce of evidence to support your fantasy, but that's okay.

I've been posting threads on this topic for a couple weeks.

The No-BS Inside Guide to the Presidential Vote Recount
Here's How The GOP Stole the 2016 Election
"Forget The Conspiracy Stuff, Tens Of Thousands of Ballots Were Not Counted"
Voter suppression laws likely tipped the scales for Trump, civil rights groups say

888.jpg

Voter suppression laws likely tipped the scales for Trump, civil rights groups say

LOL --- you're using your own fanatical meanderings as proof that your fanatical meanderings are accurate??

Sounds strangely familiar ..... Hillary!! Is that you?

LOL --- you're using your own fanatical meanderings as proof that your fanatical meanderings are accurate??

Sounds strangely familiar ..... Hillary!! Is that you?

The evidence is contained within the threads, slow poke. Go ahead, read a little. It won't kill you.

Abortion is over....it's just a matter of time now....

My gosh, these people will believe anything.

This guy is soon the president, DEAL WITH IT:

GFH4G3.jpg

Delicious tears...

I started with low expectations. I didn't even believe he had a chance to win until about a week or two before the election.

I even suspected he didn't want to win for a while.

He did win. As delighted as I am that Hitlery will not be able to completely destroy the country and drain yet another generation's worth of future taxes in just 4 years, I don't expect a lot of what Trump promised to happen.

Yet if all he does is fix the border, and leave my fuckin guns alone I'll be happy.

He could give the moonbats cradle to grave care, full medical bennies, free food, free cars, free clothes, free college for life and legalize pot.

They will still hate him.

Forum List

Back