Trump is flaming as fuck gay/or maybe just bisexual

I really think this conspiracy theory has some legs. Trump has a former model fourth wife and he hardly ever sees her! He keeps her stashed away in his tower like some modern rapunzel or something.

Bannon is around Trump all the time and a bit light in the loafers if you know what I mean. I don't think they are going to be able to keep their sexual relationship secret much longer.

Watch for Bannon being let go in the next week or so. Despite the torrid affair they are going to have to do it before there are too many questions.

Another possibility is Trump is smitten with Putin and needs a public break from Bannon to show he is committed to a serious relationship.

Either way a big shake up is coming. The russian stuff is actually Trump flaming homo being a national security risk, his crush on Putin is well known.

Wow. YOu are sooooooooo sad.

8244532_f520.jpg

Here's the reality of the situation.

He is older and fatter and balder than you, and will always be getting more and higher quality ass than you can every hope for.
Ok then why is his wife banished from the white house. He keeps males around and shuns her. You can't deny this truth, the gay/bi is a real possibility.

Oh, I see you've never been married.

My point stands. More. Higher quality. Than you can EVER hope for.

4-melania.jpg
And she is never at the white house. Explain that

I already did. If you had ever been married. To a WOMAN, you would have understood.

trump_0.jpg

I really think this conspiracy theory has some legs. Trump has a former model fourth wife and he hardly ever sees her! He keeps her stashed away in his tower like some modern rapunzel or something.

Bannon is around Trump all the time and a bit light in the loafers if you know what I mean. I don't think they are going to be able to keep their sexual relationship secret much longer.

Watch for Bannon being let go in the next week or so. Despite the torrid affair they are going to have to do it before there are too many questions.

Another possibility is Trump is smitten with Putin and needs a public break from Bannon to show he is committed to a serious relationship.

Either way a big shake up is coming. The russian stuff is actually Trump flaming homo being a national security risk, his crush on Putin is well known.
I am thinking he enjoys his three ways with his son and law and daughter very much.
Interesting to see the homophobia come out. So, how long have you guys been anti-gay and/or anti-bisexual? Do you disapprove of gay marriage? Do you think homosexuals can't be President?

Please fill in the details on the extent of your homophobia.

Lol, I am fine with gay people being president. My problem is Trump is the leader of a movement that wants to limit their rights and wants to drive them into the closet.

Says a man who wants mass muslim immigration so that we can have more and more Orlando's and gay bashings.

I am thinking he enjoys his three ways with his son and law and daughter very much.
Interesting to see the homophobia come out. So, how long have you guys been anti-gay and/or anti-bisexual? Do you disapprove of gay marriage? Do you think homosexuals can't be President?

Please fill in the details on the extent of your homophobia.

Lol, I am fine with gay people being president. My problem is Trump is the leader of a movement that wants to limit their rights and wants to drive them into the closet.
It appears you are trying to be PC, but your previous posts on this thread indicate a strong streak of homophobia.

Alright, being real and the reason why I believe Trump wife is not with him all the time is because of their young son.

I believe Barron is being protected and Melania and Donald do not want him in D.C. .

As for Trump surrounding himself with men, well if you really knew Trump then you would realize except for his daughter ans maybe his Sisters most women are suppose to walk two steps behind him and that iw my opinion pf him.

Melania is a Trophy wife and nothing more and to pretend she is his soulmate is denying reality.

Ivana was his only true wife.

when did you catch the ghey

8244532_f520.jpg

He is older and fatter and balder than you, and will always be getting more and higher quality ass than you can every hope for.
And why do you think that is?

0.jpg

8244532_f520.jpg

0.jpg
Yes....I'm gathering that RussianWrs think of trump that way.

Alright, being real and the reason why I believe Trump wife is not with him all the time is because of their young son.

I believe Barron is being protected and Melania and Donald do not want him in D.C. .

As for Trump surrounding himself with men, well if you really knew Trump then you would realize except for his daughter ans maybe his Sisters most women are suppose to walk two steps behind him and that iw my opinion pf him.

Melania is a Trophy wife and nothing more and to pretend she is his soulmate is denying reality.

That is all awfully convenient......I don't think we can rule out Trump gay/bi.

8244532_f520.jpg

0.jpg
Yes....I'm gathering that RussianWrs think of trump that way.

LOL! Red Baiting!

And to think that libs used to make fun of Conservatives for fearing change.

YOU asked ME to read the mind of women who slept with Trump. I offer no promises on the quality of my mind reading attempt.

Do YOU have a point?

Screenshot_2015-09-06-08-54-50-1.png

Exactly! Trump is never with her! Massive rainbow flags.

So far no one has a legitimate reason for this. He spends much of his time with Bannon I think that is significant.

Seriously look at Bannon then Melania...............and Trump is spending his time with Bannon instead of her. It is pretty obvious what is going on.

So far no one has a legitimate reason for this. He spends much of his time with Bannon I think that is significant.

Seriously look at Bannon then Melania...............and Trump is spending his time with Bannon instead of her. It is pretty obvious what is going on.

Yeah its obvious you're a flaming faggot...

Thread closed ...

Thread closed ...

This is a legitimate conspiracy theory, posted in the correct forum.

Sounds like you want to make this go away. I wonder why?

I like the way you never denied that he is older, fatter, balder and will be getting more and higher quality ass that you could ever dream of.

That indicates a base level of honesty. You might not be completely lost to reason, like most liberals.

27th-Annual-Fifi-Awards.jpg

Thread closed ...

This is a legitimate conspiracy theory, posted in the correct forum.

Sounds like you want to make this go away. I wonder why?

No, most conspiracy theories have a lot more to go on. You just have wishful thinking and hate.

Liars gotta lie. The real reason for the op liars post is that he dreams of this:

27945E4200000578-0-Daring_fashion_Celebrity_businesswoman_Ivanka_Trump_arrived_at_t-a-111_1429063605842.jpg

but he wakes up to this

9_jpeg48701cec20080b66566e328d52bd140c.jpeg

You know. Trump had 100b and couldve f****d busses of women, and frankly, he gave up smoke and drink and runs a respectful family.

This sh*t makes me sick.

Forum List

Back