Trump is flaming as fuck gay/or maybe just bisexual

WheelieAddict

Gold Member
Feb 10, 2012
I really think this conspiracy theory has some legs. Trump has a former model fourth wife and he hardly ever sees her! He keeps her stashed away in his tower like some modern rapunzel or something.

Bannon is around Trump all the time and a bit light in the loafers if you know what I mean. I don't think they are going to be able to keep their sexual relationship secret much longer.

Watch for Bannon being let go in the next week or so. Despite the torrid affair they are going to have to do it before there are too many questions.

Another possibility is Trump is smitten with Putin and needs a public break from Bannon to show he is committed to a serious relationship.

Either way a big shake up is coming. The russian stuff is actually Trump flaming homo being a national security risk, his crush on Putin is well known.

I really think this conspiracy theory has some legs. Trump has a former model fourth wife and he hardly ever sees her! He keeps her stashed away in his tower like some modern rapunzel or something.

Bannon is around Trump all the time and a bit light in the loafers if you know what I mean. I don't think they are going to be able to keep their sexual relationship secret much longer.

Watch for Bannon being let go in the next week or so. Despite the torrid affair they are going to have to do it before there are too many questions.

Another possibility is Trump is smitten with Putin and needs a public break from Bannon to show he is committed to a serious relationship.

Either way a big shake up is coming. The russian stuff is actually Trump flaming homo being a national security risk, his crush on Putin is well known.

Lame!

Try it again and be funny this time by showing him limping his wrist, pursing his lips and you writing it in purple to honor the purple dildo...

Lame!

Try it again and be funny this time by showing him limping his wrist, pursing his lips and you writing it in purple to honor the purple dildo...
Trump is shunning his ex model wife. There is a very good possibility he is gay/bi.

Lame!

Trump is shunning his ex model wife. There is a very good possibility he is gay/bi.

Or he is getting a blow job by a fat intern in a blue dress ( she or he better swallow this time )... I mean him and Bill are good buddies, so that is another possibility but still make the material more funnier by showing pics of him limping his wrists, pursing his lips and write it in purple in honor of the dildo...

Lame!

Or he is getting a blow job by a fat intern in a blue dress ( she or he better swallow this time )... I mean him and Bill are good buddies, so that is another possibility but still make the material more funnier by showing pics of him limping his wrists, pursing his lips and write it in purple in honor of the dildo...
Anything is possible with Trump. I mean look at this guy, dude is a massive perv.
Donald-Trump-is-flanked-by-Victoria-Silvstedt-1997-Playmate.jpg

Lame!

Anything is possible with Trump. I mean look at this guy, dude is a massive perv.

When looking at that pic you can tell he has more experience at being the one in the blue dress at the local rest area during toe tapping time...

Still he would be the second gay President in the U.S. ...

Wow. YOu are sooooooooo sad.

8244532_f520.jpg

Here's the reality of the situation.

He is older and fatter and balder than you, and will always be getting more and higher quality ass than you can every hope for.

I am thinking he enjoys his three ways with his son and law and daughter very much.
Interesting to see the homophobia come out. So, how long have you guys been anti-gay and/or anti-bisexual? Do you disapprove of gay marriage? Do you think homosexuals can't be President?

Please fill in the details on the extent of your homophobia.

I am thinking he enjoys his three ways with his son and law and daughter very much.
Interesting to see the homophobia come out. So, how long have you guys been anti-gay and/or anti-bisexual? Do you disapprove of gay marriage? Do you think homosexuals can't be President?

OBVIOUSLY Wheelie is so homophobic because he is a closeted self hating homosexual.

8244532_f520.jpg

He is older and fatter and balder than you, and will always be getting more and higher quality ass than you can every hope for.
Ok then why is his wife banished from the white house. He keeps males around and shuns her. You can't deny this truth, the gay/bi is a real possibility.

8244532_f520.jpg

Ok then why is his wife banished from the white house. He keeps males around and shuns her. You can't deny this truth, the gay/bi is a real possibility.

Oh, I see you've never been married.

My point stands. More. Higher quality. Than you can EVER hope for.

4-melania.jpg

Lame!

Looks like Putin's c**k holster is ready to go there.

OBVIOUSLY Wheelie is so homophobic because he is a closeted self hating homosexual.
I don't know, but it's not unusual for latent homosexuals to be virulently homophobic.

8244532_f520.jpg

And why do you think that is?

8244532_f520.jpg

4-melania.jpg
And she is never at the white house. Explain that

8244532_f520.jpg

4-melania.jpg

His daughter is! ;)

I don't know, but it's not unusual for latent homosexuals to be virulently homophobic.

That would explain why my post about how HOT Melania is, didn't get a rise out of him, so to speak.

He can't see it, because he isn't attracted to sexy women.

His being homosexual certainly would explain that.

Lol, I am fine with gay people being president. My problem is Trump is the leader of a movement that wants to limit their rights and wants to drive them into the closet.

8244532_f520.jpg

4-melania.jpg
....and your answer is that Trump is gay? Interesting that you spread your homophobia in that manner.

Forum List

Back