Trump is done...sorry trumpies it looks like it

sakinago

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2012
Let me start off by saying how hypocritical the left has been has been mind boggling. I've read too many op-eds, articles, and posts that have left my jaw hanging at the audacity of the left. I've never been a fan of trump, but when he was elected, I said ok, let's see what he can do. He very much disappointed me.

Has the media and the left have been after trump like piraña, yes absolutely. Complete polar opposite of how they were when they were carrying tankers of water for obama. Yes it's been out of control. Now listen carefully, TRUMP HAS MADE IT WORSE, he's done nothing to help himself. And the media knew he'd do this. He's the bull, and they are the matador, flashing red in his face that he goes head first for, and then they prod him with a spear, and he goes for the cape even harder. He's been so obsessed with the media, what has he actually accomplished?

He promised to drain the swamp, the swamp is 100% intact, nothing new there, same pussy ass, self absorbed republican leadership. He promised to repeal Obamacare, he and the swamp pushed an Obamacare tweak, that luckily fell through, or else the GOP would own fundamentally failing Obamacare. He promised a wall, payed by Mexico...Basically the only thing he's done is hit back at the media and the left, which is why many voted for him. But honestly what does that accomplish?? Let's say he does get a good slam on someone in the media or on the left, do you think there gonna go "wow, he got me good, I am wrong." NO, NEVER, they just come back louder. Which is why we are at where we are today. He lacks discipline, can't even say the friggen NAZIS are bad people and this attack was despicable.

Before I hear shit from trumpies on the last statement, let's go back to the Dallas police shooting during a BLM protest last year, wasn't it bad optics of BLM to go out and keep protesting instead of saying "hey let's wait a day out of respect for the dead officers." You all would probably agree with that. Well the very easy and obvious thing to say is nazis are bad, and this attack was bad, duh...that's all you had to say, antifa does a good enough job at looking bad on there own, this definitely was not the situation to condemn them. It's that easy for people who actually think for themselves...which is why he's approval rating is at an all time low, BC he makes these very stupid and obvious mistakes. He can't help himself.

You loons have been saying this since waaay before he won the election.

611WgwguZGL._AC_UL320_SR266,320_.jpg

Oh look, another 'Trump is done' thread.

Bwuhahahaha....

Haven't seen one of those since, oh, about 6 months after the election hahahahahaaaaa

It means he's lining up another spectacular WIN against the left.

I'll just sit back and enjoy the show.

I'm going to start saving the libs stupid predictions so I can repost them after 2018 and 2020....

Bwuhahahaha....

Haven't seen one of those since, oh, about 6 months after the election hahahahahaaaaa

Another deplorable who thinks anyone can win with 34% ( and dropping) of the vote.

Let me start off by saying how hypocritical the left has been has been mind boggling. I've read too many op-eds, articles, and posts that have left my jaw hanging at the audacity of the left. I've never been a fan of trump, but when he was elected, I said ok, let's see what he can do. He very much disappointed me.

Has the media and the left have been after trump like piraña, yes absolutely. Complete polar opposite of how they were when they were carrying tankers of water for obama. Yes it's been out of control. Now listen carefully, TRUMP HAS MADE IT WORSE, he's done nothing to help himself. And the media knew he'd do this. He's the bull, and they are the matador, flashing red in his face that he goes head first for, and then they prod him with a spear, and he goes for the cape even harder. He's been so obsessed with the media, what has he actually accomplished?

He promised to drain the swamp, the swamp is 100% intact, nothing new there, same pussy ass, self absorbed republican leadership. He promised to repeal Obamacare, he and the swamp pushed an Obamacare tweak, that luckily fell through, or else the GOP would own fundamentally failing Obamacare. He promised a wall, payed by Mexico...Basically the only thing he's done is hit back at the media and the left, which is why many voted for him. But honestly what does that accomplish?? Let's say he does get a good slam on someone in the media or on the left, do you think there gonna go "wow, he got me good, I am wrong." NO, NEVER, they just come back louder. Which is why we are at where we are today. He lacks discipline, can't even say the friggen NAZIS are bad people and this attack was despicable.

Before I hear shit from trumpies on the last statement, let's go back to the Dallas police shooting during a BLM protest last year, wasn't it bad optics of BLM to go out and keep protesting instead of saying "hey let's wait a day out of respect for the dead officers." You all would probably agree with that. Well the very easy and obvious thing to say is nazis are bad, and this attack was bad, duh...that's all you had to say, antifa does a good enough job at looking bad on there own, this definitely was not the situation to condemn them. It's that easy for people who actually think for themselves...which is why he's approval rating is at an all time low, BC he makes these very stupid and obvious mistakes. He can't help himself.
611WgwguZGL._AC_UL320_SR266,320_.jpg

Bwuhahahaha....

Another deplorable who thinks anyone can win with 34% ( and dropping) of the vote.

Is that 34% based on the same sources that said Trump would lose by a landslide?

Many cancellations at Trump's Fla. hotel, CEO's fleeing his council, 40% want him impeached but the dumbass DEPLORABLES still think everything is fine.

Bannon is going back to Breitbart and will lead the new media as we slowly or quickly eliminate the old progressive nightmares.

Yep.....Trump is toast.
They said he'd never win.

Then they cried after he won.

Everyone said that Trump is making mistakes....but in reality it's the simple fact that the media refuses to move on and let him run the fucking country.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back