"Trump Is crapping all over us." Alex Jones of Info Wars

Damn, mang. You got more balls than I do. :happy-1:

I've had it with these assholes.

Besides, when leftists obtain enough political power, mass murders are the halmark of the despotic governments they establish.

If we encourage them to take themselves out before they can wipe millions of innocent people out, our hands stay clean, and the nitrogen goes back into the earth where it serves higher life forms like earth worms and bacteria.

I've had it with these assholes.

Besides, when leftists obtain enough political power, mass murders are the halmark of the despotic governments they establish.

If we encourage them to take themselves out before they can wipe millions of innocent people out, our hands stay clean, and the nitrogen goes back into the earth where it serves higher life forms like earth worms and bacteria.

Boo!

(George Soros is under your bed.)

With all respect sire, you're the one doing all of the bitchy little whining and autistic screeching. You might want to take a Xanax before you pop a vessel. :biggrin:

I'd go so far as to recommend he stop huffing paint. Then again I don't care how bed wetters remove themselves from the gene pool.

Actually, you little twat, you would go so far as to PM me, suggesting I commit suicide. Remember?

But what should we expect from little cowardly pukes like the two of you..

No shit? He actually did that?

:laughing0301::laugh::lmao::laugh2:

I sincerely meant it too.

I feel bad for the plants that waste so much energy creating the oxygen parasites like him waste.

I think that says everything about you cowardly little pukes...when you applaud each other for anonymous PMs suggesting suicide, and suggest it "takes balls" to do it. Yep, I think that pretty much sums up the two of you perfectly.

I've had it with these assholes
Then do something about it, you ineffectual little freak.

Please...you will just continue to sit there and masturbate with your tiny, cheetoh-stained little hands, while fooling yourself that it's everyone else's fault that this is the pinnacle of your existence.

I think that says everything about you cowardly little pukes...when you applaud each other for anonymous PMs suggesting suicide, and suggest it "takes balls" to do it. Yep, I think that pretty much sums up the two of you perfectly.

Anonymous PM? WTF are you talking about parasite? I am more than happy to openly endorse, encourage and even fund or facilitate pieces of shit like you disposing of your own genetic garbage in a manner that causes no one else any harm.

You are a malignancy on the human race. Your existence is detrimental to the progress of our species. You are stealing from the plants that produce oxygen, never mind the people who work for a living and have to pay taxes.

I'll say it to your fucking face in public.

Then do something about it, you ineffectual little freak.

Please...you will just continue to sit there and masturbate with your tiny, cheetoh-stained little hands, while fooling yourself that it's everyone else's fault that this is the pinnacle of your existence.

I vote turd. That's all we have to do to keep pieces of shit like you miserable.

That and ridicule you mercilessly.

Now make like a faggot lawyer and light up.

Forum List

Back