Trump is "baiting" Obama to join the criticism....

I don't care who hates who as long as everything obama did is dismantled, undone and utterly destroyed. If obama's shit could be gathered up and shoved back up his ass until he chokes on it, that wouldn't be enough.

This has been an incredible week for unraveling. Trump is finally starting to deliver.
Since taking office, Donald Trump has sabotaged the Affordable Care Act in a callous and desperate attempt to force Congress to repeal the law. In recent weeks, he has gutted funding for recruitment, deleted publicly available information about how Americans can get care, and even reversed birth control coverage requirements.
Late last night, Trump took his assault on our health care one step further by canceling funding that reduces the cost of health care for millions of lower-income Americans.
This decision is devastating. Millions will lose access to affordable health care, plunging ACA markets into chaos -- and risking insurance even for those who don’t require assistance.

In other words what you call " winning."
As Americans keep losing.

You're going straight to hell,
Donald Trump.
No long lines for you.
Someone will say, "Right this way, sir."
They'll clear a path.

He's a weak, vindictive, broken person who has no business being president.
Yes. It was a magnificent week for a magnificent president. The sugar is that obama gets to watch everything he has done taken apart and buried. I'll bet that twitch in his jaw is working overtime.
How does it feel to have Obama Derangement Syndrome?

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Probably the same as you do with your Trump Derangement Syndrome.

I don't care who hates who as long as everything obama did is dismantled, undone and utterly destroyed. If obama's shit could be gathered up and shoved back up his ass until he chokes on it, that wouldn't be enough.

This has been an incredible week for unraveling. Trump is finally starting to deliver.
Since taking office, Donald Trump has sabotaged the Affordable Care Act in a callous and desperate attempt to force Congress to repeal the law. In recent weeks, he has gutted funding for recruitment, deleted publicly available information about how Americans can get care, and even reversed birth control coverage requirements.
Late last night, Trump took his assault on our health care one step further by canceling funding that reduces the cost of health care for millions of lower-income Americans.
This decision is devastating. Millions will lose access to affordable health care, plunging ACA markets into chaos -- and risking insurance even for those who don’t require assistance.

In other words what you call " winning."
As Americans keep losing.

You're going straight to hell,
Donald Trump.
No long lines for you.
Someone will say, "Right this way, sir."
They'll clear a path.

He's a weak, vindictive, broken person who has no business being president.
Yes. It was a magnificent week for a magnificent president. The sugar is that obama gets to watch everything he has done taken apart and buried. I'll bet that twitch in his jaw is working overtime.
How does it feel to have Obama Derangement Syndrome?

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Probably the same as you do with your Trump Derangement Syndrome.

I from the very start was on record as not going to vote for Clinton or Trump, that you feel compelled to only think left or right is your problem. I am on the left on several issues and on the right of several issues. You are the one fucked up, what a dumb moron you turned out to be.

It is rather interesting that my GENERALIZED statement that many who voted for Trump may now be regretting it, hit home for you.......

On the other hand, it must be painful on your ass to be sitting on that fence; Clinton was a terrible candidate but, in comparison to the orange charlatan she "shines"...Having voted third party is a tacit endorsement of the lying clown.

I from the very start was on record as not going to vote for Clinton or Trump, that you feel compelled to only think left or right is your problem. I am on the left on several issues and on the right of several issues. You are the one fucked up, what a dumb moron you turned out to be.

It is rather interesting that my GENERALIZED statement that many who voted for Trump may now be regretting it, hit home for you.......

On the other hand, it must be painful on your ass to be sitting on that fence; Clinton was a terrible candidate but, in comparison to the orange charlatan she "shines"...Having voted third party is a tacit endorsement of the lying clown.

It was aimed right at me, you disingenuous, dishonest asshole.

I have been told by right wing nuts that voting third party was an endorsement of Clinton. You nuts are all morons.

My voting third party was a rejection of the Democratic Party and the Republican Party candidates. Again, I would have voted for Sanders had Democrats been smart enough, but that is a lot to ask from partisan nuts such as yourself.

Forum List

Back