Trump is bad but he is no Hitler

No, he does not care what his leader does if he can possibly have gain from the leaders actions.
You mean, he is willing to look the other way on stupid bullshit, like everybody looked the other way on Bill Clinton's blow job?

You're not saying that he is just like a Hitler support because he WOULD look the other way if Trump decided to murder millions of Americans and start a global war, are you?

Why use Hitler supporters as an analogy? It doesn't even come CLOSE to the the same ballpark.

You are taking the round-about way of calling them Nazis.

President Clinton has been out of office for 19 + years. Too many of you right wing critics have cheated on their wives and gotten head from other women. It's clear that Gingrich, Hastert, Bob Barr, Robert Livingston all pushed for Clinton's Impeachment - each of them engaged in illicit sexual activities and left the House of Rep. under a cloud.
did any of those you listed had sex in the oval office with an intern not much older then his daughter?
and yet 3 years ago you wanted to put B. Clinton right back into the White House

and you want scold us on morality

Which ^^^ has zero to do with the issue. Rep. Hastert committed felonies, Barr and Livingston has affairs, so has Trump and, likely so have many of the trump supporters. So cut the hypocrisy and focus on those who are in power today.

Trump is a lounge lizard and an asshole. Those are givens and topical and not the worst of his character flaws and personality disorders.

Trump will go down as the the most immoral president in the history of the USA. He is bad but not close to the depraved individual Hitler was.
But those who support Trump are very much like those who supported Hitler. They are mindless minions, falling for a false promise, the leader, will make their country much better, especially for Caucasians.
They rationalize the immorality and enable their leader to do horrible things with the hope their lives will be made better.
Trump has neither the intelligence or political skills Hitler had.

Trump didn't start wars like hitler, obama, and bush.
It is about you, dumbshit. YOU ARE LIKE A HITLER SUPPORTER

Nope. Trump hasnt started any wars like the previous two buffoons. You can hurl your little feelings all day long but they don't amount to a pile at the bottom of an outhouse.

Trump will go down as the the most immoral president in the history of the USA. He is bad but not close to the depraved individual Hitler was.
But those who support Trump are very much like those who supported Hitler. They are mindless minions, falling for a false promise, the leader, will make their country much better, especially for Caucasians.
They rationalize the immorality and enable their leader to do horrible things with the hope their lives will be made better.
Did the Orange Man hurt your feelings? did he tweet something that made you upset?
This about how bad the Trump, supporters are, not Trump.
You are like a Hitler supporter.
because we support less taxes, less government control, a secure border, capitalism, a robust economy, and low unemployment
yes how fascist of us
So I will ask again show us on the doll were the bad orange man hurt you?
You are for all things to benefit yourself at the expense of others. You blame minorities, immigrants who are all rapists and criminals, muslims who are all terrorists, women who are making false claims of sexual assault on males, foreigners who steal your jobs and much more for high taxes, more government, insecure borders, unemployment and more. You are giving license to Trump to take care of all those horrible individuals who have caused all of your problems. It is a fairytale.
Hitler said non-aryans were causing all the problems for the German people. The Nazis gave Hitler License to take care of the non-aryans. Most Nazis did not know what Hitler was doing to non-Aryans nor did they care. Trump supporters do not care what Trump does to minorities, immigrants who are all rapists and criminals, muslims who are all terrorists, women who are making false claims of sexual assault on males, foreigners who steal your jobs.
Do you understand now.
It is not Trump who bothers me as much as Trump supporters.

Nope. Trump hasnt started any wars like the previous two buffoons. You can hurl your little feelings all day long but they don't amount to a pile at the bottom of an outhouse.
It is not Trump, it is YOU I find disgusting.

President Clinton has been out of office for 19 + years. Too many of you right wing critics have cheated on their wives and gotten head from other women. It's clear that Gingrich, Hastert, Bob Barr, Robert Livingston all pushed for Clinton's Impeachment - each of them engaged in illicit sexual activities and left the House of Rep. under a cloud.
And they are a bunch of hypocrite motherfuckers.

You wrongly assume that I am a GOP blow-hard.

What war did Obama start? He was given one in Iraq, and one in Afghanistan, along with a Great Recession.

You're the one who wrote the garbage.

Supporting less taxes and more spending is insane. Cutting social services and regulations is insane, for both are cost-deficits.

Unregulated Capitalism will create a plutocracy, undoing regulations in the oil and gas industries harm the environment and will crate cost-deficits.

A too robust economy will create inflation, harming the middle class and working poor but benefiting the government debt.
But none of that, assuming it is true (it's not) makes Trump supporters like Hitler supporters, looking the other way while he murders millions of his own people and starts a global war.

The OP is beyond dumbfuckery.

What war did Obama start? He was given one in Iraq, and one in Afghanistan, along with a Great Recession.

Arab spring, continued Ws disasters and then decided to open up into syria.

Lol
You do realize Obama made life a living hell for millions of conservatives in this country....
Actually that was your GOP propaganda machine with hate character assassination and phony scandals. A disgrace.

Lol
You do realize Obama made life a living hell for millions of conservatives in this country....

That's true, conservatives who can't pass a civil service test were so pissed off that a Black Man who graduated from Law School with honors was elected TWICE to the highest law in the land. Of course they tried to mitigate and console themselves by claiming he's not an American Citizen, was born in Africa and the only way he got into law school was because he was black.
Lol
He’s Only half black...

And as a minority I think affirmative action is a fucking joke....

Equal rights and equal opportunity were the goals of AA, today most governmental hiring authorities have consent decrees. Of course you wouldn't know that, much like others of you kind who still believe Welfare is administered by AFDC, and have never heard of TANF.

Did the Orange Man hurt your feelings? did he tweet something that made you upset?
This about how bad the Trump, supporters are, not Trump.
You are like a Hitler supporter.
Trump supporters? Bad!?

You say!

Yes. Orange man made you upset?

Response!

HITLER!

He's just another President...

Who appears to be getting under your skin.

I find this absolutely hilarious.
Trump supporters have the same characteristics as Hitler supporters.
Trump played to the disgusting characteristics of a group of US voters. Trump supporters feel all their problems are caused by illegal immigrants, ethnic minorities, foreigners, non-christians; people who are not like them. Trump identified a disgusting group of people most politicians did not want anything to do with and he rode them to the White House.
Hitler played the same game but Hitler is worse than Trump but their supporters are equal.

So, you were okay with Hitler. It's those damn German people who were ultimately powerless whom you want to crucify.

There could not be a Hitler without a substantial group of supporters within Germany. Hitler could not do what he did without immoral supporters.
I find Trump supporters immoral.

Lol

That's true, conservatives who can't pass a civil service test were so pissed off that a Black Man who graduated from Law School with honors was elected TWICE to the highest law in the land. Of course they tried to mitigate and console themselves by claiming he's not an American Citizen, was born in Africa and the only way he got into law school was because he was black.
Lol
He’s Only half black...

Equal rights and equal opportunity were the goals of AA, today most governmental hiring authorities have consent decrees. Of course you wouldn't know that, much like others of you kind who still believe Welfare is administered by AFDC, and have never heard of TANF.
Any Sort of political correctness has no appeal to me... lol

Lol

Lol
He’s Only half black...

I feel too much political correctness is not good but too many have gone too far the other way.
There can be a balance.

Lol

Lol
He’s Only half black...

I feel too much political correctness is not good but too many have gone too far the other way.
There can be a balance.
u5e6epk4x2f11.png

Lol
He’s Only half black...

There can be a balance.
u5e6epk4x2f11.png
I miss George Carlin.

He is no Michael Jackson....he is Bad!

Lol
He’s Only half black...

There can be a balance.
u5e6epk4x2f11.png
I miss George Carlin.

Forum List

Back