Trump is bad but he is no Hitler

But if Russia was fixing the election, shouldn't he have said that in advance of the vote casting, if the results couldn't be trusted?
He had no proof they were 'fixing', only that they were influencing people who would rather swallow dirt than check facts, like the Pizza guy. And Obama took initial action during the time between the election and the changeover. And I have no doubt had Obama had longer in office, we would not be in Putin's pocket today.

Obama didn't mention anything about any Russian "influencing" or the idea that the election might be tainted in October 2016, after Donald J. Trump didn't weigh in on the issue as to whether the election was legitimate or not.

Obama had his opening to say that the results might not be legit and kept mute on the topic.
You are wrong, my prince, or just listening to the wrong 'news' reports. Obama kicked several Russians out of the country.

And he wagged his finger at Putin.

Very alpha male...…...
He did a whole lot more than your hero. What would you suggest, nuclear war?

But if Russia was fixing the election, shouldn't he have said that in advance of the vote casting, if the results couldn't be trusted?
He had no proof they were 'fixing', only that they were influencing people who would rather swallow dirt than check facts, like the Pizza guy. And Obama took initial action during the time between the election and the changeover. And I have no doubt had Obama had longer in office, we would not be in Putin's pocket today.

Obama didn't mention anything about any Russian "influencing" or the idea that the election might be tainted in October 2016, after Donald J. Trump didn't weigh in on the issue as to whether the election was legitimate or not.

Obama had his opening to say that the results might not be legit and kept mute on the topic.
You are wrong, my prince, or just listening to the wrong 'news' reports. Obama kicked several Russians out of the country.

Very alpha male...…...

Obama could have told the American people, when asked about it in October 2016, about how fragile the Presidential Election system is to tampering - instead of saying it was impossible to fix. People would have been a lot more inclined to take his word for it later, if he had been upfront and told people IN ADVANCE, that its possible that the election returns might not be on the up and up.

Very alpha male...…...

He did a whole lot more than your hero.

Yeah, he did a lot about ISIS.

"Don't bomb their oil trucks, because pollution"

What a weak fucking twat.

Whatever he did, if it wasn't effective at stopping this, shouldn't he have told the American people in October 2016 that the election might be compromised?
He should have kept it secret? How has the current admin tried to stop it? By asking Putin if Russia planed lies and suspicions? And when Putin rolls his eyes heavenward and denies the question, Trump declares 'case closed' quicker than Bill Barr can say 'exonerated'? And you sigh in relief and go back to slandering AOC et al?

Very alpha male...…...

Hannity again?

Whatever he did, if it wasn't effective at stopping this, shouldn't he have told the American people in October 2016 that the election might be compromised?
He should have kept it secret? How has the current admin tried to stop it? By asking Putin if Russia planed lies and suspicions? And when Putin rolls his eyes heavenward and denies the question, Trump declares 'case closed' quicker than Bill Barr can say 'exonerated'? And you sigh in relief and go back to slandering AOC et al?

What should the President have done in Japan with Uncle Pooty sitting right there?

The "reporter" was trolling the President, so the President trolled the reporter right back.

The purpose of the "question" was to try and embarrass the United States of America and her President. But Trump isn't going to have anything of it.

The premise behind the question is that Pooty fixed the 2016 election, the idea of course is ridiculous and deserves to be ridiculed. And ridiculing stupidity is something which is Trump's forte.

Very alpha male...…...

Hannity again?

PBS

Very alpha male...…...

Hannity again?

PBS

Out of that PBS clip you pick the most insignificant possibility of eco damage squeezed between valid reasons like not destroying the nation's main livelihood so it can recover from ISIS?
However, I can see you think Obama should have done what Trump says he would have done, like blowing the whole country to hell and taking over the oil wells, but he doesn't do it...like always. And like always you take what he says he will do and cheer him on like his promises are accomplishments, going back to the old 'bait & switch' that Mexico will pay for a wall, then you go ballistic when the House refuses to cover the cost and act like it's Trump betrayed and not American taxpayers.

Very alpha male...…...

Hannity again?

PBS

Out of that PBS clip you pick the most insignificant possibility of eco damage squeezed between valid reasons like not destroying the nation's main livelihood so it can recover from ISIS?
However, I can see you think Obama should have done what Trump says he would have done, like blowing the whole country to hell and taking over the oil wells, but he doesn't do it...like always. And like always you take what he says he will do and cheer him on like his promises are accomplishments, going back to the old 'bait & switch' that Mexico will pay for a wall, then you go ballistic when the House refuses to cover the cost and act like it's Trump betrayed and not American taxpayers.

not destroying the nation's main livelihood so it can recover from ISIS?

Recover from ISIS?
With his pussy attacks, they were never going to get rid of ISIS, let alone recover the oil fields.

Very alpha male...…...

Hannity again?

PBS

President Obama was actually at the forefront of the Radical Islamic Revolution and the Arab Spring- brought radical Muslim Brotherhood regimes into Libya and Egypt and was credited with actually founding the Islamic State. President Obama's chief advisor was an Iranian broad, born in Teheran, by the name of Valerie Jarrett so he defended the Iranian mullahs, making a "deal" where we transported pallets of cash money to them

There was no way in hell he was going to do anything to offend his muslim brothers.

Trump is an obnoxious big mouth, liar, greedy cretin, and manipulator.
Even so,
he at least hasn't gone to War, and killed a bunch of people, while tanking the economy, like Dumbya Bush.

well said on everything about Trump but
Uh you seem to have left out Obama who expanded what Bush got started dude. Trump to his credit,at least did not do what Obomination did.

Forum List

Back