Trump is already Tweeting about Oscar's Commercial...lol

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
He should be the first to know that his complaining brings more attention to it...lol Below's link shows commercial

Donald J. TrumpVerified account‏@realDonaldTrump
For first time the failing @nytimes will take an ad (a bad one) to help save its failing reputation. Try reporting accurately & fairly!

3:42 AM - 26 Feb 2017
23,795 replies13,468 retweets60,942 likes

Watch the New York Times' Oscars Ad That Trump Is Already Tweeting About
I saw that ad this morning. It's not bad.

Well a Mexican billionaire bailed them out before. This time I believe the Grey Lady is about to sink permanently.

People are just flat out tired of being lectured to by the media. And inevitably when your front page only runs editorials you are bound to lose readers.

He should be the first to know that his complaining brings more attention to it...lol Below's link shows commercial

Donald J. TrumpVerified account‏@realDonaldTrump
For first time the failing @nytimes will take an ad (a bad one) to help save its failing reputation. Try reporting accurately & fairly!

3:42 AM - 26 Feb 2017
23,795 replies13,468 retweets60,942 likes

Watch the New York Times' Oscars Ad That Trump Is Already Tweeting About

Thank you! Trump is a very sick man-child. The Oscars will probably have record viewership thanks to him.

Aren't you guys forgetting that the NYT is published in New York City, where the liberals live? It has become a Big Deal across the country now that so few news organizations are actually developing their own news stories, but if it goes back to being a local it will still be popular there.

BooHOOhooHOOhoo, HAHAHAA, The leftist lying media is going under, they have proved to everyone other than the small liberal minority that they are worthless lying shit, and they don't have enough idiots to listen to their BS anymore, GOOD RIDDANCE. I hope only the liberal shit watch the "Give it to anyone but a whiteys tonight" HAHAHAHAHA. liberal shit are SO predictable. When they have a REAL reason to give a non white performer an award, if that person doesn't follow their "Liberal Book of design for a black person" they belittle them. However just let a real follower cry about race after loosing for a subpar performance and they give them what they want like the worthless trash they are.

Aren't you guys forgetting that the NYT is published in New York City, where the liberals live? It has become a Big Deal across the country now that so few news organizations are actually developing their own news stories, but if it goes back to being a local it will still be popular there.

Doesn'ttake away the fact they are going down the tubes...most likley due to being a leftist rag mag....that and they cant compete with the internet

Doesn'ttake away the fact they are going down the tubes...most likley due to being a leftist rag mag....that and they cant compete with the internet
There's still nothing like the Sunday NYT spread all over the living room while I drink my Sunday morning coffee. Then after you read it you can use it to wash the windows or wrap stuff up if you're moving or mailing a package, and it's great for lining the bird cage or, twisted real tight, to light the fire.
The internet will probably be it's downfall, though, you're right, unless they start being like the Boston Globe and won't let you view it without "signing in."

There's still nothing like the Sunday NYT spread all over the living room while I drink my Sunday morning coffee. Then after you read it you can use it to wash the windows or wrap stuff up if you're moving or mailing a package, and it's great for lining the bird cage or, twisted real tight, to light the fire.
The internet will probably be it's downfall, though, you're right, unless they start being like the Boston Globe and won't let you view it without "signing in."

Id just go straight to using it for washing windows....the lies and drivel they write isnt worth reading.

But its easy to deduce you read it while reading your drivel.

and Those Cartoons have more "Truth" than the whole paper itself...! :party:

Look Close at that Ad, the "Truth" is the Result of the Past 8 Years under the... cough...cough... Leadership of a Community Organizer...!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back